Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/18/2006 3:15:20 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 6:09:25 PM EST by falconfire]
I was loading up gear this morning at work and a police car had blocked off the bridge right near my shop. A second later this pickup comes blazing over the bridge and stops, the cop gets out (gun drawn) and moves toward the p/u, the truck throws it in reverse and slams into the cop car that blocked off the otherside of the bridge, the passenger fires a shot at the cop behind the truck just as cop#1 gets to the truck- theres a bunch of yelling and the cop tries to break the drivers window, the driver opens his door and gets yanked out- the passenger must of had a moment of clarity cause he jumps out and prones out on the ground.It was pretty gnarley.Police helicopter was circling so they must have been chasing them a while.(this is on the North Shore) Gotta watch the news tonight to get the whole story. I will update with any further info.
Update-
Just caught the news report- It was the police officer that fired the shot at the pickup hitting the tire as it reversed towards him. 3 people arrested and charged with attempted murder of a police officer.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:16:50 PM EST
Book 'em Dano!

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:18:44 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 3:20:57 PM EST by 2A373]
That's better.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:19:37 PM EST

Originally Posted By falconfire:
I was loading up gear this morning at work and a police car had blocked off the bridge right near my shop. A second later this pickup comes blazing over the bridge and stops, the cop gets out (gun drawn) and moves toward the p/u, the truck throws it in reverse and slams into the cop car that blocked off the otherside of the bridge, the passenger fires a shot at the cop behind the truck just as cop#1 gets to the truck- theres a bunch of yelling and the cop tries to break the drivers window, the driver opens his door and gets yanked out- the passenger must of had a moment of clarity cause he jumps out and prones out on the ground.It was pretty gnarley.Police helicopter was circling so they must have been chasing them a while.(this is on the North Shore) Gotta watch the news tonight to get the whole story. I will update with any further info.

This thread is worthless without a "draw down"
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:20:08 PM EST
and I thought I proof read it. It's fixed now.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:21:10 PM EST
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:21:17 PM EST
Dont these guys realize they are on an island.
Where are you gonna go?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:29:41 PM EST

Originally Posted By double_wielder:
Where are you gonna go?

Take the nearest interstate?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:30:32 PM EST

Where are you gonna go?

LMFAO
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:31:45 PM EST

Originally Posted By Aimless:
You didn't pull out an AR and scream "FINALLY!" while running down the street and bump firing at the pick up?

No kidding. You missed your big chance!!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:32:53 PM EST

Brah, he try fo' make bad wit da local cops? Dey wen broke his face o wat??

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:33:04 PM EST

You didn't pull out an AR and scream "FINALLY!" while running down the street and bump firing at the pick up?

I had visions of that!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:37:12 PM EST

Where are you gonna go?

That's one of many reasons that I'm not impressed with DOG.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:37:29 PM EST
Two more Kerry voters get 3 hots and cots courtesy of the taxpayers of Hawaii.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:42:49 PM EST
Tag for updates.

-K
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:59:19 PM EST
I hope he met some of those farking HUGE Samoan HPD guys, they won't be none to happy niether. God, those guys were huge, especially the ones down in Waipahu and Waianae.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:05:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By DnPRK:
Two more Kerry voters get 3 hots and cots courtesy of the taxpayers of Hawaii.

More`like 3 hots a bunk and a punk.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:06:29 PM EST
You should have drawn down on those nut jobs.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:07:24 PM EST
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:13:51 PM EST

Originally Posted By j-fonz:

Where are you gonna go?

That's one of many reasons that I'm not impressed with DOG.

+1

Plus, he dresses funny as hell.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:15:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By Wolfpack:

That would be priceless.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:40:15 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 4:44:24 PM EST by builttoughf250]

lmfao!!

ETA i saw a police chase last week, me and the g/f were going to the store and a crotch-rocket hauled past us the opposite direction doing about 90 in a 35- as me and the g/f go "damn, he was moving fast..." a cop came flying around the corner too

unfortunatly i didnt get to see the end results
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:41:26 PM EST

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:12:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By eodtech2000:
I hope he met some of those farking HUGE Samoan HPD guys, they won't be none to happy niether. God, those guys were huge, especially the ones down in Waipahu and Waianae.

My Dad grew up in Waipahu. He was a black belt and a boxer. He said the worst he ever got his ass kicked was by a Samoan woman. Our next door neighbors in Ewa Beach were a Samoan family. They had a 12 year old son...who was 6'3"!

Nicest family, but damn they were huge!!

West side of Oahu was known as being rough...especially for haole's.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:23:03 PM EST

Glad nobody was hurt.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:29:05 PM EST
You know what they say... your hot rod may go 140 mph, but Motorola goes 186,000 miles/sec.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:30:44 PM EST

I had visions of that!!

DIE NAVON R. JOHNSON!.....DIE! GAS PUMPER!!!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:37:26 PM EST
Damn!

I will watch the news tonight.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:37:48 PM EST
Someone care to explain to me how you can charge anyone besides the driver with attempted murder when he tries to run someone over?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:08:17 PM EST
Only the driver was charged with the attempted murder, the others had drug charges and auto theft charges.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:10:12 PM EST

Top Top