Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/5/2004 3:49:03 PM EST
I saw a firearm advertised in EE I wanted, I will neglect to tell you the model or where the thread is located because I honestly hope none of you beat me to the extremely awesome deal it was at.

This firearm, I have had my eye on for awhile. I've never handled it, but I've really wanted to own one - and this is the best model config and price I've seen. I'm not kidding, I really think I'll never see this deal again.

However... Money... Issue here.

I've also wanted a CMP Danish-issue Garand... Which means if I buy this firearm, that won't be in my hands for awhile. Also, even with the extremely good deal on this mystery firearm, I still don't have the money. Next week, I should have the money, but I don't have it and won't until Friday (working minimum wage and having hour limitations is the suck).

So, what should I do? Save for the Garand? Talk to the owner of the mystery firearm and perhaps have them hold it for me until Friday? What should I do?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:53:24 PM EST
Talk to the guy. People here are great. If you are truely gonna get it, I'd bet he'd work with ya.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:54:40 PM EST

Originally Posted By Sturmwehr:
I saw a firearm advertised in EE I wanted, I will neglect to tell you the model or where the thread is located because I honestly hope none of you beat me to the extremely awesome deal it was at.

This firearm, I have had my eye on for awhile. I've never handled it, but I've really wanted to own one - and this is the best model config and price I've seen. I'm not kidding, I really think I'll never see this deal again.

However... Money... Issue here.

I've also wanted a CMP Danish-issue Garand... Which means if I buy this firearm, that won't be in my hands for awhile. Also, even with the extremely good deal on this mystery firearm, I still don't have the money. Next week, I should have the money, but I don't have it and won't until Friday (working minimum wage and having hour limitations is the suck).

So, what should I do? Save for the Garand? Talk to the owner of the mystery firearm and perhaps have them hold it for me until Friday? What should I do?



One can not have too many bullpups. Go for it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:56:30 PM EST
Mail or PM the guy. I did that with a guy on the EE. Nearly every one I've dealt with here has been great to deal with.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:56:31 PM EST
I would also talk to the guy...I'm willing to work with ppl. if they are serious...serious the key word.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:57:58 PM EST
Buy it and sell it later for the same price if you dont like it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:58:31 PM EST
The clues are all in the title to this thread.. "firearm" "I wanted" "buy it" there you go. Damn I'm like Shearluck Homes.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:59:12 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:03:43 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:03:49 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:19:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By Lumpy196:

Originally Posted By Gun-fan:
Talk to the guy. People here are great. If you are truely gonna get it, I'd bet he'd work with ya.



Yup. Ive done the Wimpy " If you'll buy me a cheeseburger today, I will gladly pay you on Tuesday" deal with several people in the EE.

Contact him. The worst that can happen is he says no.



I am betting most of us have done this.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:43:18 PM EST
BTW, Glock mags will drop in price after 9/13, right?

Like... 15rders for less than $25?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:46:50 PM EST
Get them both!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:47:29 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:55:17 PM EST

Originally Posted By jblachly:
Get them both!



jblachly: If I could, I would... But I just can't afford it.

This Kel-Tec is a great deal. And, if ger42 is ok with it, a check for $275 will be mailed Friday afternoon to him.
Top Top