Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/28/2012 8:11:14 PM EDT
One of my favorite bands. I seem to recall a lot of love for the band here. Asheville, North Carolina. Cold. so very cold.

They played a lot of old stuff along with some stuff from the new Album. A great time was had by all.

I figured folks were wondering what I was up to the past few days. You now know.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:25:39 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DangerDave:
One of my favorite bands. I seem to recall a lot of love for the band here. Asheville, North Carolina. Cold. so very cold.

They played a lot of old stuff along with some stuff from the new Album. A great time was had by all.

I figured folks were wondering what I was up to the past few days. You now know.

They do put on a fun show. One of my all time favorite bands.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:28:38 PM EDT
You aren't wrong.

setlish
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:28:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/28/2012 8:29:35 PM EDT by ka-tetof1]
Of all the shows I've been to, they put on one of the most memorable.

They have a perm spot in my rotation.

Saw them in PA a few years back.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:28:45 PM EDT
Saw them play with Motorhead a couple years back when I still lived in Kansas City. My dad surprised me with the tickets, as he loves Clutch, and I love Motorhead. I now have damn near all of Clutch's material. Fucking awesome show. I'm surprised I'd never listened to them before that.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:29:00 PM EDT
I saw them in the early 90s when they opened for Marilyn Manson. I haven't kept up with them, though. Glad to know they're still at it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:31:26 PM EDT
I still regularlt listen to their self titled album. One of the finest recordings ever.

I've never seen them live though.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:34:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By VelvetJones:
I saw them in the early 90s when they opened for Marilyn Manson. I haven't kept up with them, though. Glad to know they're still at it.

I saw them open for Manson too in a pretty small venue during that time frame. I don't remember much about that show, but it's not because of the music lacking.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:49:34 PM EDT
Clutch is righteous.

Top Top