Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2003 6:24:21 PM EDT
Yep, I walk in and there are 7 guys drinking beer and cleaning rifles int he bar. Right acress the street from the Sheriff's Office!

They were some pretty nice M1 Garands. God I love the American Legion!

Aviator
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 7:02:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 7:56:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you say anything to them?
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:10:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I said nice Garands, You guys need help with the Ceremony Monday? Like I said, its the American Legion. The Rifles are kept there.

Aviator
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:44:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:50:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:51:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You want guns and booze then just goto a ducks unlimited auction. They are drinking till they pass out and buying guns at the same time.

View Quote

ain't that the truth, just got back from ducks unlimited annual dinner, almost got a new lab puppy, two more shots of tequila and i would have
shit one more shot and i would have done the fat chick
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:01:34 PM EDT
[#7]
There's a computer at the bar?

[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:10:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There's a computer at the bar?

View Quote

??
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:10:29 PM EDT
[#9]
... It is now a commercialized event. Mostly populated by yuppie bikers, but at one point in time in the great State of Arizona, there was a spot on the Annual Florence Prison Run where we drank in a bar and everyone carried openly.

... It was Riverbottom Red's after the run. This was a time when the Dirty Dozen and the Hell's Angels got "along OK". The bar owner was a biker, had live bands and bikers from all over the State came. The DPS, Sheriff and seemingly a gazillion coppers lined the street right across from the huge assembly. I imagine the rationale was that there were several thousand of us bikers and about half were carrying openly so live and let die. I fondly remember standing in the packed bar with a dozen buddies swilling beer and getting rambunctious. We all had a 1911s on our strong sides. I never felt so alive in my life. Coppers just looked on in envy.

... Ah yes, those were the good 'ole days. Maybe I'll post pictures sometime when I'm not so tired.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Hell if you want to get drunk and play with guns stop by my house.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:33:09 PM EDT
[#11]
I thought zit wqa illeal to carry in a bAR, holly shit im dunflllk. KLOL hahaha damn imgonna look fdunb tommorrow. UHghhg its gonna suck in the morning. crap.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:06:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I thought zit wqa illeal to carry in a bAR, holly shit im dunflllk. KLOL hahaha damn imgonna look fdunb tommorrow. UHghhg its gonna suck in the morning. crap.
View Quote

aHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:10:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

aHAHAHAHAHAHA!
View Quote

Been there. Done that. Puked in my sock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top