Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 9:39:06 AM EST
Last night I am driving along and flip over to Michael Savage. The subject is Weiner running for office again. A guy calls in and says that Savage lost him as a listener because Savage has been such a pompous ass over the Zimmerman verdict. Savage thinks that Trayvon was shot down over Zimmermans racism. The caller tried to bring up the fact that Trayvon was a thug. Savage instantly called him a bigot. Savage hangs up on the guy and goes on a rant about his millions of listeners and doesn't give a crap about a few bigots tuning him out.

Just reiterating what a arrogant asshole he is.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:41:02 AM EST
I like his show.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:41:12 AM EST
his whole spill is hanging up on people. I think he lost his Houston market all together.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:43:11 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Smitro:
I like his show.
View Quote
Give it time. You will grow to despise him.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:45:47 AM EST
I have always liked his show a lot more than any of the other guys. I don't agree with him on everything, but I don't agree with anybody 100% Take the good with the bad.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:47:10 AM EST
That douchebag used to be on the AM station when I would be doing my afternoon drive. God, I hated that fuck stick. Now they have Jerry Doyle and it's nice to listen to someone that isn't a complete idiot.

BTW, Michael Savage is not his real name. It's Michael...wait for it...wait for it...Allen...it's coming...Weiner. That's right! another Weiner from New York City
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:48:40 AM EST
That douchebag used to be on the AM station when I would be doing my afternoon drive. God, I hated that fuck stick. Now they have Jerry Doyle and it's nice to listen to someone that isn't a complete idiot.

BTW, Michael Savage is not his real name. It's Michael...wait for it...wait for it...Allen...it's coming...Weiner. That's right! another Weiner from New York City
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:49:16 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/24/2013 9:50:12 AM EST by jmarkma]
Lol, his real last name is Weiner, any relation?

The more and more crap I hear him spew the more I think it's true that he's really a hardcore lefty that's putting on an act for ratings. Now with his new show, I won't listen, it seems he's going further in that direction.

ETA: Beat to the Weiner while I was typing.
Top Top