Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2013 10:39:06 AM EDT
Last night I am driving along and flip over to Michael Savage. The subject is Weiner running for office again. A guy calls in and says that Savage lost him as a listener because Savage has been such a pompous ass over the Zimmerman verdict. Savage thinks that Trayvon was shot down over Zimmermans racism. The caller tried to bring up the fact that Trayvon was a thug. Savage instantly called him a bigot. Savage hangs up on the guy and goes on a rant about his millions of listeners and doesn't give a crap about a few bigots tuning him out.

Just reiterating what a arrogant asshole he is.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:41:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I like his show.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#2]
his whole spill is hanging up on people. I think he lost his Houston market all together.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:43:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I like his show.
View Quote
Give it time.  You will grow to despise him.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:45:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I have always liked his show a lot more than any of the other guys. I don't agree with him on everything, but I don't agree with anybody 100% Take the good with the bad.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:47:10 AM EDT
[#5]
That douchebag used to be on the AM station when I would be doing my afternoon drive. God, I hated that fuck stick. Now they have Jerry Doyle and it's nice to listen to someone that isn't a complete idiot.

BTW, Michael Savage is not his real name.  It's Michael...wait for it...wait for it...Allen...it's coming...Weiner. That's right! another Weiner from New York City
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:48:40 AM EDT
[#6]
That douchebag used to be on the AM station when I would be doing my afternoon drive. God, I hated that fuck stick. Now they have Jerry Doyle and it's nice to listen to someone that isn't a complete idiot.

BTW, Michael Savage is not his real name.  It's Michael...wait for it...wait for it...Allen...it's coming...Weiner. That's right! another Weiner from New York City
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:49:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Lol, his real last name is Weiner, any relation?

The more and more crap I hear him spew the more I think it's true that he's really a hardcore lefty that's putting on an act for ratings. Now with his new show, I won't listen, it seems he's going further in that direction.

ETA: Beat to the Weiner while I was typing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top