Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2001 9:22:14 AM EDT
Does anyone here use one of these shotguns for deerhunting? I own one and am currently experiencing ejection problems. I read somewhere that this was a problem with the Model 210F, but not the original Model 210. I can personally attest to this because I originaly bought one used at my local gun store. A few days later, I got a phone call from them telling me that the shotgun had been reported stolen and i needed to return it at once to avoid legal problems. In the short period of time i owned it, I cycled a few rounds throught it and they ejected beautifully every time. The gun shop gave me a great deal on a new shotgun (I have shopped there for years and have spent literally thousands of dollars there) but the one i received was the newer Model 210F. Has anyone else experienced this and what did you do about it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top