Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2002 7:29:24 PM EDT
[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A64536-2002Jan17.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#1]
How fast can we get the fuck out of the there!  What a bunch of ungrateful POS's
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:44:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like another bunch of Muslims is added to the list!  Interfeering with America's sweet, sweet revenge!  [50]

Keving67
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:11:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, this most certainly reinforces my opinion on SA!  THEY should be next.  Bomb the vermin back to sand, raze Mecca and Medina, build large hog farms on the ruins.  Hire Israeli women to tend the pigs.  Have 24/7 BBQ pits.  Spray the waste over all of SA.

Oil you say?  What would the price drop to if we TOOK there friggin oil and pumped at max rate until the desert collapsed into the hole??  At which time give it to the Jews for a "settlement".
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:24:35 PM EDT
[#4]
The Saudi's are our enemies. The royal family is a mouth piece and nothing more than figure heads that create lie's about the feelings of their population and to create headlines about how they really are our allies.

The vast majority of Saudi's hate us and were thrilled at the "success" of Atta and his vermin that dropped the WTC.

As long as we continue to feed our machines Saudi petrolium, they will have us by our balls. The day we unlock that ball and chain of dependency for their oil will be the last days of that country as we know it.

They fund, applaud, harbor and condone terrorism as much as any other nation on the planet, and we give them the billions to continue in that effort. Our capitolism is an integral part of their success in doing what they do.

The solution? Buy oil from Russia, more off shore drilling, explore reserves on our own soil and forever sever the ties with those that laugh at the spilled blood of Americans.

Nothing will change as long as the Saudi ball and chain is locked on our countries legs.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:25:23 PM EDT
[#5]
if we really want all this shit to end we must give them the exact oppisite of what they want,

FUCKING "A" mickymouse. no matter how you cut it, in the end, it all leads back to saudi.   if wernt for those f***ing pricks the towers would stand. those rich sons of bastards have put an amount of money into terrorism ( intentional or otherwise) that would make any americian fucking sick.

rant mode.............off
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:40:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well, this most certainly reinforces my opinion on SA!  THEY should be next.  Bomb the vermin back to sand, raze Mecca and Medina, build large hog farms on the ruins.  Hire Israeli women to tend the pigs.  Have 24/7 BBQ pits.  Spray the waste over all of SA.

Oil you say?  What would the price drop to if we TOOK there friggin oil and pumped at max rate until the desert collapsed into the hole??  At which time give it to the Jews for a "settlement".
View Quote

Outstanding!! - Nuke it, pave it, put up a 7-11 and hire the survivors - Would you like to buy a Sluurrrpie?
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:40:59 PM EDT
[#7]
The Saudis' grip will soon loosen, because Russia now a new player is on the scene, and they need the money. So stay to see what happens next.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:56:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I say give them what they want..

Leave Saudi Arabia and let Iraq see us leave.
Then after Iraq invades Saudi Arabia they fight it out and are both weakened, then take it all and sell it to Exxon.

Cg..
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 10:00:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Amen, Brother. Shoulda let Saddam take 'em & kicked all their stinkin' asses.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 10:05:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I say give them what they want..

Leave Saudi Arabia and let Iraq see us leave.
Then after Iraq invades Saudi Arabia they fight it out and are both weakened, then take it all and sell it to Exxon.

Cg..
View Quote

Exactly. It's like 2 assholes getting in to a fight. Who wins? Who cares as long as there's only one left when it's all over.

Funny how the only people supporting the Afghans with food aid or any aid at all are non-muslim countries. They all bitch at how evil we are, but when it comes down to it, they don't even care about their own.

Think anyone would have attempted a stricly middle eastern force to eject Saddam from Kuwait? Nope, nobody over there budged an inch.

Now that the Taliban are history, where are all the muslim "brothers" lining up to help out a poor Islamic nation? Think the Saudi's, the Kuwaities, Bahrain, Qatar, or the U.A.E. can find it somewhere in their mega-wealth to help even slightly? Nope, too busy building a new palace for the f*ckin' "Swami de jour". They're fanatics about hate, but could give a rats ass about their own kind. Hatered towards us, and grotesque apathy towards the most needy of their own. Great character over there. F*CK THEM.

The Saudi's latest contribution to The United States....Never forget that.
[img]images.ibsys.com/2001/0911/956750.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 5:37:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Yep, let's get out of Saudia Arabia. Hell, let's get our troops out of all the countries we have them in now! And let's stop sending money to foreign governments. Let them get their own money.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 5:44:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Oh my God, I fully agree with libertyof76!

Preach on, my brotha.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 6:05:06 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm all for pulling out of our Saudi bases - it's not likely that they'll ever find as good a use for them as having a Superpower as their main tenant!

But withdrawing from the world? Nope. Wouldn't be prudent.

Any more than ignoring Japan's march through China and Southeast Asia, and Hitler's war on democracy, would have safeguarded America when it came time for those two powers to turn their sights on us.

When it's obvious that our enemies can easily, I mean, who would have guessed how easily, cause major destruction, death and injuries on our very soil - isn't it the wise thing to do to make certain that the fight occurs 'over there' rather than 'over here'?

The present War on Terrorism would have been an excellent idea back in 1998 after the bombing of our two embassies in Africa!

Inagine what we could have avoided if the Taliban and their guest terrorists had been taken down back then!

Too bad Clinton lacked the [i]cajones[/i] for anything more dramatic than soiling a young girl's blue dress!

Eric The(ThereAreNo'WhatIf's'InHistory)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 6:05:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 6:08:46 AM EDT
[#15]
i never have trusted those freaks. i sorta felt it when i was there during D.S.

all the more reason for congress to SIGN the energy bill. hell let's dig the shit out of Alaska !
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 6:11:21 AM EDT
[#16]
OKay, Let's get out of Saudi and I think that Osama is hiding there.    Let's bomb them oil fields.

Like they said down South.....Yipee Kay Ye! Mother F....R!
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 6:33:38 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm with the rest of you fellas. Lets pull out, kick back, and watch 'em kill each other.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 6:40:26 AM EDT
[#18]
I feel the same way about pulling out. F-em.

Pull all our troops out, then cease covering the Southern No-Fly Zone in Iraq. Maddman will get the hint.

Only this time we'll let him have all he can take and hold.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 6:40:56 AM EDT
[#19]
I would hate to see us pull out of Saudi, but it may be necessary. All that means is when we go take out IRAQ instead of seeing us come from the south, they will see us come from the North (Turkey) and from the West, ISREAL!!  THEN WE WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH JORDAN AND SYRIA To.

Hmmm,  Nah Saudi just wants something.  

Incidentally, Last night I heard that Isreal leveled the Palestinian HQ.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 6:44:48 AM EDT
[#20]
This is nothing new, Saudi people never wanted us there in the first place, but King Faad panicked when the guy with the big hairy lip invaded Kuwait.

I am all for getting the hell outta dodge. I personally think that is Sadam wants to come and f*$& them in the a$$ then next time we should just let him.

The only problem, is that I drive a big gas guzzeling 4WD truck, and I want their oil.

Well, whatever. Let's get the hell outta dodge, and take over some other coutry for their oil.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 7:19:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Well I tell you what if we have to pull out.  What do we have over there; at least three TANK HEAVY Divisions and a Couple Mechanized divisions worth of equiptment.  We should just UN-Mothball the Atlantic Merchant marine Fleet and go load all that stuff up then go Around Saudi, then up the sea through the Suezz Canal and park all this stuff in ISreal.  The Isrealies would love it, and the Muslims would react angrily towards Saudi Arabia.  And I would laugh my Ass off. BEcause It would then become impossible for the Syrians and Palestinians to ever defeat Isreal Short of a nuclear Attack.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 7:25:52 AM EDT
[#22]
On a more serious note,  The jockeying for position that we see going on here is , I think , Setting the stage for what is going to be the largest Land Battle to ever unfold in the world.   I think it will make Normandy and Europe look like Sicily.  I will involve Isreal and America against Syria, Palestine, possibly Jordon, Possibly Egypt, Iraq,Iran, Saudi Arabia.

I hope it doesn't come to that.  But I won't be suprised if it does.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 8:16:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 8:57:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Pull out of Saudi and give up the best, most modern military base in the Middle East-- namely King Khalid Military City?  

Think ahead, people!
View Quote

(I've tagged onto raf's post as his post already mentions the importance of the King Khalid base.)

As I'm sure most of you know the Saudi desire (alledged) to have the U.S. leave their country is not new.

Exactly why this view is being presented as 'new' news is what I find interesting.
Why this desire(?) is announced in such a public manner is even more interesting.

Seems to me there's pieces missing.  Think I'll watch and wait for a while on this one.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 8:59:40 AM EDT
[#25]
How 'bout if we pullout, let 'em all kill each other for a few years till they get worn out, then we go back in and take over.

You know, take down all them funny looki'n flags and replace 'em with the American Flag.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#26]
The fact that Saudis want non-Muslim people out of their country is known. Saudi Arabia is considered all "holy" by the Muslim because there is the city of Mecca.

So maybe there is stronger pressure now to push US troops out.

Why now?

Wahabism movement is strongly involved in diffusing Islam all through the world and to give funds even to terroristic groups.
Wahabism is of Saudi origin.

Most of the terrorists involved (if identities are correct) in the 11 sept. are Saudis.

Maybe we are facing a "redde rationem" of the dual policy of the Saudis to the USA and western world in general? I mean, to be an "ally" of USA and to give funds to enemies of the USA?

I say, give them the Mecca, and seize the oil wells...
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

And I agree.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 10:21:59 AM EDT
[#28]
It's what I have been saying all along:  the Saudis are NOT our friends.  Maybe we should set up a large base in Kuwait instead...
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 10:52:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It's what I have been saying all along:  the Saudis are NOT our friends.  Maybe we should set up a large base in Kuwait instead...
View Quote

Rik, Kuwait is not our friend either.

A very few days after 9/11 I posted my belief the trail of terror would lead back to the Saudi's.  I still remember the howls of indignation from the Saudi apologist.
Don't hear much anymore.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 12:32:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

And I agree.
View Quote

I second the motion.  

It was U.S. R&D that discovered the vast reserves there in the first place.  It was U.S. technology that allowed the crude to be brought to the surface.  We have enriched them  only to have them spit in our faces for long enough.  Let them have their holy land, we should take the oil.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 1:41:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Here's a story about Saudi's and there love for city of Mecca...   Larry

Turks angry at fate of Mecca fort
 James Dorsey In Jeddah
A ROW between Turkey and Saudi Arabia over Saudi plans to pull down an 18th century Ottoman castle in Mecca is refocusing attention on the kingdom’s puritanical interpretation of Islam. The 23,000 square metre Al Ajyad fortress was built in 1780 on Bulbul Mountain overlooking the Grand Mosque of Mecca by the then Ottoman rulers to defend the holy city and its shrines. Saudi analysts and architects claim its planned demolition is part of a stepped-up Saudi campaign to destroy monuments from the early period of Islam in a bid to prevent them from becoming places of pilgrimage. In a protest lodged this week with UNESCO, the United Nations agency responsible for the preservation of cultural relics, the Turkish culture minister, Istemihan Talay, compared the Saudi plan to the Taleban’s destruction last year of two giant historic Buddhas carved into the mountains at Bamiyan, central Afghanistan. "This is a crime against humanity and UNESCO should expose this disgraceful and ugly destruction and cultural massacre," Mr Talay said. He said Turkey was demanding that Saudi Arabia reconstruct the 230-year-old castle, which has been partly destroyed. He said the demolition activity violated a pledge given by Saudi Arabia last year not to destroy the castle. "Cultural heritage in every country is public property irrespective of what its origin is or the period in which it was built. Cultural heritage has to be protected," Mr Talay said.
The Saudis yesterday insisted the fort was being dismantled rather than destroyed, and would be rebuilt elsewhere. The Islamic affairs minister, Saleh bin Abdul-Aziz bin Mohammad al-Sheikh, said: "What has been carried out, after being approved by the Saudi leadership, is to lift the fortress in accordance with detailed plans to rebuild. This is an act of preservation." The $120 million development plan involves replacing the castle with 11 residential towers and a five-star hotel. Sources close to the project, which was awarded to the Bin Ladin Group and Saudi Oger Ltd, said demolition had been halted after protests from residents of Mecca. "It [the castle] means a lot to us. We were used to seeing it standing there for a long time. It reminds us of our history," the Jeddah-based Arab News quoted a resident of Mecca as saying.
Some analysts said the campaign was an anticipation of pressure on Saudi Arabia from Western countries and at least some Muslim nations for a more liberal interpretation of Islam. Residents of Medina, which like Mecca is off-limits to non-Muslims, said they were seeing signs that the government may be also bowing to pressure not to destroy seven mosques in the city built on sites where the Prophet Mohammed is believed to have prayed. Four of the seven mosques are believed to have already been demolished. ...
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 1:42:41 PM EDT
[#32]
cont...

"There are no signs of bulldozers near the sites anymore. There appears to have been some kind of pressure," said one Medina resident. The analysts and architects said authorities in recent years had cemented over Bir al Khatem, a well where the Prophet is said to have dropped a ring, and turned Uhud near Medina, site of a major battle in Islamic history, into a car park. Saudi historians said the destruction of early Islamic monuments had begun shortly the establishment of the kingdom in 1932, but had gathered pace in recent years. They said the campaign threatened to drive a wedge between Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Islamic world.
"The whole Islamic world is on one side and the hard-line Saudi Wahabis are on the other side," said one historian referring to the dominant Muslim sect in Saudi Arabia.
Thu 10 Jan 20
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 1:53:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Na na na na
Na na na na
hey hey hey
GOODBYE!!!!!

My friends and I have spent enough time over there in O.S.W.  any my unit is over there right now.  As a matter of fact we just went and picked up two dead Suidi pilots that crashed one of their F-15E's.  "I say we pull back, and nuke the sight from orbit."  

Really though, we should leave and let those SAND N****RS kill each other!  
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 1:55:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The Saudis' grip will soon loosen, because Russia now a new player is on the scene, and they need the money. So stay to see what happens next.
View Quote

no doubt!  

They'll be pooping their 7 day shitters when they see us packing up our shit and rollin' out of Dodge
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 4:28:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Oh my God, I fully agree with libertyof76!

Preach on, my brotha.
View Quote

Well I don't fully agree with him but I agree with most of his sentence there..

Quoted:
Yep, let's get out of Saudia Arabia. Hell, let's get our troops out of all the countries we have them in now! And let's stop sending money to foreign governments. Let them get their own money.
View Quote

Even more shocking, Eric-the-Hun and L-o-76 seem to agree too.

Now I'm scared [;)]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 5:12:31 PM EDT
[#36]
When we go how long before we HAVE to go back and save their FU^%&ing asses or how long before SADDAM raises his ugly F&%%&ING head just like Kuwait. DRILL IN ALASKA AND BUY FROM RUSSIA IT IS THE ONLY WAY NOW THEY ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS OR ALLIES THEY ARE TERROIST THEMSELVES [50][devil][uzi]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 5:38:24 PM EDT
[#37]
ungratefull bastards the problem is that Saudia Arabians think they are equalls to all other first world countries but realize by our presence that they are still second.  The fact that we trained their military through the 80's before desert storm occured should not be forgotten.  They owe us alot and not just oil if it weren't for our CCC they would be a state of Iraq.  The fact that when 19 of my peers were killed in 1996 and they refused to turn the suspects over should have been a indicator of their level of contempt for the US.  And why is it that they refuse to sign a SOFA agreement and ilicit bribes from the active duty military to release "detained" members of our services?  Because they are a bunch of second rate assholes.  Kuwait is our friend I have to disagree with 5subslr5 I experienced great kindness and appreciation for our assistance 4 years after liberating them.  I made some life long friends in Kuwait and haveing seen the horror inflicted on the kuwaitis during their occupation first hand, I wish all of saudi arabia could experience the torture of the republican guared so they would appreciate our presence there.
Rant off
john
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 9:07:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Holy Cow! OLY-M4gery, Jarhead_22, AND EricTheHun all agree with me?!?

Let me run outside quick and see if the world is coming to an end!

few minutes later

Hmmm, nope, everything looks peachy keen! Better get out my tin foil hat JUST in case [:D]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 9:27:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 10:16:29 PM EDT
[#40]
OK, but don't just get used to me agreeing with anyone too often!

I don't agree with Miz Hun much either, and Hell, I sleep with her!

Eric The(ButDon'tGetAnyIdeasAboutThatEither)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 10:38:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Saudi's want us out.  Japanesse want us out.  Puerto Rico want's us out.  It offends them, it's an issue of soveriegnty.  Yup.  That's what happens in war.  Winners do what we have to do, losers and little guys don't have any say.
If they don't like it they can try to make us leave.  I'd like to see them try.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 5:19:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Holy Cow! OLY-M4gery, Jarhead_22, AND EricTheHun all agree with me?!?

Let me run outside quick and see if the world is coming to an end!

few minutes later

Hmmm, nope, everything looks peachy keen! Better get out my tin foil hat JUST in case [:D]
View Quote

Well I agree with Eric's post more, but I am in complete agreement about Saudi Arabia, we should get out, and limit our ties with them.

There seems to be several "bones of contention" between the people in the Middle East and the US. Israel is one, we won't agree there I am afraid. But, Saudi Arabia is seen by many Middle Easterners as a corrupt regime, that is bouyed up by the US. Also they don't like the US being in Saudi Arabia due to Mecca.

If we get away from them, we get out of Mecca's area, and we don't look like we are helping the Saudi monarchy stay in power. It seems like a win-win for us.

Plus I just don't like their attitude.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 5:32:28 PM EDT
[#43]
This is interesting,

Seems IRAN is sending MONEY And FIGHTER to Afghanistan????  In world war II that would be like Italians being shipped to Sicily.

If IRAN isn't careful the IRAQ's EASTERN BORDER could have American Flags waving over it.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 5:43:10 PM EDT
[#44]
First I say that Osama bin Laden has escaped into Saudi Arabia, then all of a sudden they decide that our military forces need to leave?

Coincidence?
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 5:44:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Keep the eyes in the back of your head on N.Korea while the Middle East is heating up.
These guys just seem to be ready to pop when nobody's looking.
Start drilling offshore, or wherever we need to,  to feed the pumps and keep the price down.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 6:03:55 PM EDT
[#46]
We should nuke Mecca and Medina with our largest thermonuclear weapons, so the issue of a "holy land" is no longer a point of contention.  Then we should seize the Saudi royal family and the Binladen family and all their assets.  Then conduct an amphibious assault of the Pesian Gulf coast and seize 50% of the world's known oil reserves for the United States' exclusive consumption.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 6:24:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
First I say that Osama bin Laden has escaped into Saudi Arabia, then all of a sudden they decide that our military forces need to leave?

Coincidence?
View Quote

Pony B.,
believe it or not this time it probably is coincidence.

The Saudi's are playing some game larger than Bin Laden.  Now the question is what game ?
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Good. It's gone on too long anyway. A decade of Iraqi provocations, followed by a complete cessation of even the BS UN weapons inspections. What are we going to do? Stay there until Saddam croaks in twenty years? And if Saddam 2 replaces him after that...

Needless to say we need to take him out now before the opportunity slips away. WE CAN get the Turks and Kuwaitis in line. They won't like it, but they both need us more than we need them. The mere fact that we will show some backbone will encourage our true friends.

We have american servicemen in more countries now than ever before (and with a smaller armed forces). The USA is the world's policeman, and it will cost us.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 8:39:46 PM EDT
[#49]

I think it would be stupid to pack up and leave. Ever here of the phrase "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer". I read alot of emotions in this thread but not much common sense.
    If we leave: Saudi's become hero's for getting rid of the white Satan, we lose an active military base(never good) and the lines of communication that are often used to keep an eye on each other are cut off. I think we would hurt ourselves more by leaving than staying and being a constant burr in the ass of the oil-sluts.
   By the events of the last few months, it is finally obvious that Saudia Arabia has been "burning the candle at both ends" IE...two-faced...    They can't help it I guess. It seems to run in all the people over their. They smile for the camera's while waving the American flag. But when the camera stops rolling. They start writing checks to their brothers who do the dirty work.
   Lets treat them like they treat us. Smile and act shocked that our close friends from Saudi Arabia are upset with us. Promise them we will do better at addressing their concerns and needs while planting space-tech spying equipment in every high ranking official and civilian in Saudi Arabia.
    I guarantee within six months we would have enough intelligence to bury their goat smelling ass's and look good in front of the whole world while doing it.
   Working the political game is not the same thing as political correctness.......

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top