Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2002 12:27:24 PM EDT
The newspapers accused members of the religious police — the Committee for the Propagation of Virtue and the                 Prevention of Vice — of blocking rescue attempts by male firefighters and paramedics because some of the girls were not wearing the mandatory Islamic dress, which covers the              entire body and hair.                        "They forced the girls to remain inside the school and didn't allow them to leave, saying that their hair wasn't covered and they weren't wearing the abaya (long robe)," the            Al-Eqtisadiah newspaper said, citing firefighters and police.
View Quote

SAVAGES!!!!

[url]http://www.washtimes.com/world/20020318-13680770.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 12:35:33 PM EDT
[#1]
You do realize, of course, that there will be folks that will disbelieve the article that you've quoted and cited in this thread?

But I'm certain that you, as I, don't give a flying fig for what such folks may think!

Thanks for the article!

Eric The(WeNeedAllTheHelpWeCanGet)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 1:00:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea, like the news report I saw last weekend interviewing the Saudi families whose sons were repsponsible for 9/11. One family said their son didn't do it, somebody must have stolen his identity [whacko]

Oh I forgot, if their son didn't do it, WHERE IS HE NOW?
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 2:29:53 PM EDT
[#3]
The religion of peace my ass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top