Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2002 5:54:56 PM EDT
Who here thinks that the Saudi's have the proverbial "nudie pictures" of the US?
What I mean is, how do they keep escaping our wrath?
It cant just be the oil.They are more responsible than anyone else for recent events IMHO. What gives?
BP
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 5:59:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe the reason is they are not really hated by another arabic state.They dont get along but not hated.They are the cornstarch of the middle east for the US
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 6:03:46 PM EDT
[#2]
That makes a little sense BUT it still doesnt explain it. What they "did" is enough to say "go f##k" IMHO
BP
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 6:14:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I just hope GWB doesn't tell them when he is going to toss the shit in the fan with Iraq.I dont trust them.Wouldn't hurt if they got a little on them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top