Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2011 6:01:06 PM EDT

Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:05:15 PM EDT
[#1]

This was absolutely awful.

Barack Obama made another horrible mistake today.

The president visited the 10th Mountain Division  today and congratulated them on their service.  Then he told the soldiers that he had given the Medal of Honor to Jared Monti who came back from Iraq alive.

Jared Monti was actually killed in Iraq in 2006.

How sad.

"First time I saw 10th Mountain Division, you guys were
in southern Iraq. When I went back to visit Afghanistan, you guys were
the first ones there. I had the great honor of seeing some of
you because a comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I
was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and
wasn’t receiving it posthumously.
"

Blackfive caught the president’s horrible gaffe.

As we all know, SSG Sal Giunta, of the 173rd Airborne,
was the first living recipient (2011) of the MOH who fought in
Iraq/Afganistan. SFC Jared Monti, 10th Mountain Division, was KIA in
Afghanistan in 2006. He was posthumously awarded the MOH by Obama in

How does the Commander-in-Chief mix these heroes up? He put that
medal around Giunta’s neck and he stood with Monti’s parents as they
grieved.

Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:07:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Misleading title?

What am I missing here?
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The president visited the 10th Mountain Division  today and congratulated them on their service.  Then he told the soldiers that he had given the Medal of Honor to Jared Monti who came back from Iraq alive.
How sad.

"First time I saw 10th Mountain Division, you guys were in southern Iraq. When I went back to visit Afghanistan, you guys were the first ones there. I had the great honor of seeing some of you because a comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously."

As we all know, SSG Sal Giunta, of the 173rd Airborne, was the first living recipient (2011) of the MOH who fought in Iraq/Afganistan. SFC Jared Monti, 10th Mountain Division, was KIA in Afghanistan in 2006. He was posthumously awarded the MOH by Obama in 2009.

How does the Commander-in-Chief mix these heroes up? He put that medal around Giunta’s neck and he stood with Monti’s parents as they grieved.

He doesn't care about anyone but himself. That's how.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:09:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Misleading title?

What am I missing here?

Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:09:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm gonna faint!
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:10:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

How sad.

"First time I saw 10th Mountain Division, you guys were in southern Iraq. When I went back to visit Afghanistan, you guys were the first ones there. I had the great honor of seeing some of you because a comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously."

As we all know, SSG Sal Giunta, of the 173rd Airborne, was the first living recipient (2011) of the MOH who fought in Iraq/Afganistan. SFC Jared Monti, 10th Mountain Division, was KIA in Afghanistan in 2006. He was posthumously awarded the MOH by Obama in 2009.

How does the Commander-in-Chief mix these heroes up? He put that medal around Giunta’s neck and he stood with Monti’s parents as they grieved.

This is the same man who can't speak without a teleprompter in front of him otherwise he just says um.........er...............uh.............uh..............um....
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:10:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Misleading title?
What am I missing here?

The fact that the Media Wing of the Democratic Party is in their "find-fault-with Sarah" mode, while they fail to mention this howler from The One.

Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:11:16 PM EDT
[#8]
with all the obama supporters on arfcom no one would read it if I put Obama really screws up on a MOH
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:11:42 PM EDT
[#9]
What a fuck head
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:15:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Well played, Sir. .....
.... although I'd be a little more hesitant to use that tactic on this particular Obama goof given the subject matter.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:15:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

with all the obama supporters on arfcom no one would read it if I put Obama really screws up on a MOH

We have a distressingly high number of those fuckwads, don't we?
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:15:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Of all the dumb fuck formations to be forced to stand in the stage behind Obama has to take the cake. It might be worth just ripping your acu's off and streaking out of the .mil in a blaze of glory.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:25:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Of all the dumb fuck formations to be forced to stand in the stage behind Obama has to take the cake. It might be worth just ripping your acu's off and streaking out of the .mil in a blaze of glory.

Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:25:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Misleading title?

What am I missing here?

The fact that the Media Wing of the Democratic Party is in their "find-fault-with Sarah" mode, while they fail to mention this howler from The One.

Thats a given so I guess I missed not missing it or vice versa.

FUCK OBAMA!!!

Thanks for that vid OP. I caught the tail end of that on the news tonight.

Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:27:35 PM EDT
[#15]

What The F@#$ does this have to do with SARAH Palin?????

I would love to see a real person as President in the White House!
Sarah is just a real person who cares!
That family is just too good to get caught up in the corruption of the political scene!
I like her morals, stance on guns and freedoms but they will just tear her and that family down!
I my opinion, she is  too good to be in the political scene!
It takes cut throat and dis-honest people to be in a political office.... Sorry to say!!!
WTF has happened to the RESPECT our leaders used to portray and live by?
Kennedy was the last REAL LEADER of the free world... Look what happened to him!!!
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:30:59 PM EDT
[#16]
I guess he was thinking of the same soldiers who were there for his speech on Memorial Day, when he referred to them as those being honored....
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:31:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Not his fault, he's a puppet and will say anything they put on the teleprompter or spew in his ear mic.

Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:31:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:33:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:39:19 PM EDT
[#20]
What you did there...some see it.

Edited to add: FBHO
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:47:18 PM EDT
[#21]
George Bush would have remembered.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:54:28 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

That family is just too good to get caught up in the corruption of the political scene!

I like her morals, stance on guns and freedoms but they will just tear her and that family down!

I my opinion, she is too good to be in the political scene!

It takes cut throat and dis-honest people to be in a political office.... Sorry to say!!!

Kennedy was the last REAL LEADER of the free world... Look what happened to him!!!

Sarcasm... look it up.  Then edit your post.

Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:54:48 PM EDT
[#23]
I tried to watch the video.  I turned it off.  I've gotten to the pint that I can't even listen to that shitstain talk
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

SCORE!
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:59:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Nice troll. There is no one home, yet, the lights are on. No, wait. No they aren't.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 7:01:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'd put one months salary on this.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd put one months salary on this.

Yes, he would have. George bush is a real person.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 7:04:15 PM EDT
[#28]
There are a million awful Obummer gaffes that the media has suppressed, instead blowing out of proportion or fabricating crap relating to Sarah Palin.

Link Posted: 6/23/2011 7:05:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This is true.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 7:06:11 PM EDT
[#30]
FBHO
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 7:09:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I my opinion, she is too good to be in the political scene!

Sarcasm... look it up.  Then edit your post.

Ok!  My statement is still the same. That is REAL AMERICAN family and she cares!
I love her but she will not be president!
 I would love to go hunting with her have a beer with her and Todd.  Also have a good Alaskan dinner with that family!
I respect her morals but the political offices have become bought and paid for!!!
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#32]
WTF
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 7:13:21 PM EDT
[#33]
What a punk.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 7:15:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Send that shit to Fox like yesterday...
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 7:22:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Wow....that is just tragic.

Honestly I'm not very good at remembering people's names but if I were there to do a speech about the one guy living out of just eight total...well.... I'd make damned sure I got his name right.

I get that he's just a figurehead but when that's your role you at least need to be competent at it. It's really not too much to ask.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 7:43:21 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I'm not a huge Bush fan, but this is absolutely correct.

Link Posted: 6/23/2011 7:45:12 PM EDT
[#37]
MotherF*^%& !

This last 3 years has been among the most difficult I can remember, because we've had to watch this dumbass incompetently blunder his way through our beloved presidency.

Fucking Sad.......
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#38]
He forgets because he doesn't give a shit.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#39]
That was informative!
Dow down, 1 in 5 women have their breast implants removed within 10 years and unemployment # is up.

I muted the volume after 2 minutes. When they put "breast" in the crawl it can't be a good speech.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 7:51:34 PM EDT
[#40]
title makes no sense
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top