Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
4/18/2021 9:59:29 PM
Posted: 10/8/2012 5:33:42 AM EDT
I haven't heard a peep out of Sarah Palin on any of the MSM sources about her reaction to the presidential debates. Are they hiding her in reserve for the vice presidential debate instead?  I just found it odd that we have heard from the usual pundits but not her.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:40:11 AM EDT
She was on Greta the day after.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:40:33 AM EDT
With any luck, someone may have had a "Dutch Uncle" talk with her and convinced her to keep her mouth shut for the next few weeks.

Yeah, I'd hit it like the proverbial retard dragging a drumset through the screen door in the middle of an F5 twister, but she is a VERY polarizing personality and we need to be winning undecided votes, not pissing them off.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:40:47 AM EDT
Quoted:
She was on Greta the day after.

Bizarre. I don't know how I missed it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:06:25 AM EDT
Quoted:
With any luck, someone may have had a "Dutch Uncle" talk with her and convinced her to keep her mouth shut for the next few weeks.

Yeah, I'd hit it like the proverbial retard dragging a drumset through the screen door in the middle of an F5 twister, but she is a VERY polarizing personality and we need to be winning undecided votes, not pissing them off.

Well... She said she supported anti-gun, philanderer, taxes for moon-bases Gingrich in the primaries...

She is a good cheerleader for conservative ideas. She is also good at attacking Obama where he needs to be attacked.

But *everyone* on the "right" is polarizing according to MSM... Bush, Palin, everybody is "polarizing."

The truth... Her "polarizing" image was the of a concerted effort of the *left.* And I pay them no mind.

A potential candidate? Probably not in a million years.

An awesome, awesome cheerleader for conservative ideals? Yep. And she deserves the millions upon millions she made once she left elected office. But... That was the end of her elected-political career. But it is good that she made money, and built a media niche... and it is good that she represents conservative ideals, and is not scared to attack Obama and his minions...

But... She supported big-government, big-taxes, (multiple) philanderer, anti-gun Gingrich in the primaries...

And when anti-gun philanderer Gingrich's platform for bigger-government and more-taxes started losing, she openly-stated that she supported handing a weakened Republican party to Obama in a "brokered convention."

Her open-support for weakening the Republican Party (to the sole-benefit of Obama) through a "brokered convention" was ridiculously stupid.

And it reeked of arrogance and hubris. Her retarded support for philanderer Gingrich was one thing. But her (openly-stated) ego-centered desire to create a weakened Republican Party to go up-against Obama was outright conceited. If she wanted it... She should have thrown her hat in the ring.

So... Given her failed support of philanderer moon-base Gingrich. And her (openly-stated) desire to create a weakened Republican Party up against Obama (and his minions)... She probably does not want to make too big of a deal until this election is over...

But... Given all that, she is an excellent cheerleader for conservative ideals... And it is good to have her on our side...

But now that she has openly-stated that she outright wanted a brokered-convention that would benefit her personal political trajectory... At the expense of the ideals she *claims* to represent....

I can see why now, she is kind of keeping a little quieter than she did before she put her (pathetic and regrettable) cards on the table...

But... With all that said... It is good to have her on our side... We just need to keep our eye on her now, and we didn't before...
Top Top