Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/16/2020 9:48:49 PM
Posted: 10/8/2007 3:39:46 AM EST
I'm still pissed that this guy isn't in jail. He stole documents from the National Archive and destroyed them, he has admitted this!!! Apparently Hitlary thinks he will be good for her campaign. I saw it on Fox news and found this link.

http://news.aol.com/elections-blog/2007/09/14/sandy-berger-advising-hillary/
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:45:57 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/8/2007 3:46:55 AM EST by VarmintKilla]
Admitted it? He got a whole 2 years probabtion for it and a shitty little fine, that I'm sure some idiot helped him pay off. Hopefully she will surround herself with more thieves and morons to prove just how loony the left really is.

Made it hot Link
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:46:15 AM EST
Bump...

I can't believe she hired him.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:59:56 AM EST
I'm surprised no one thinks this is nuts. He's caught stealing highly classified documents and destroying them, to keep Clinton from looking like an utter fool that he was, from the 911 commission, and now he's hired by Hillary.[>://

Notice you won't see this in the mainstream news.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:23:45 AM EST

Originally Posted By guns762:
I'm surprised no one thinks this is nuts. He's caught stealing highly classified documents and destroying them, to keep Clinton from looking like an utter fool that he was, from the 911 commission, and now he's hired by Hillary.[>://

Notice you won't see this in the mainstream news.

Birds of a feather flock together.....and crooks hang out with other crooks. I'm just sayin'.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:28:10 AM EST

Originally Posted By guns762:
Bump...

I can't believe she hired him.

I LOVE IT! She is so conniving and devious, but this was a huge mistake on Hitlary's part. This is gonna come back and bite her as his criminal acts will get brought up at every turn.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:34:04 AM EST
I just hope that this time the mistake is fatal to her career. It seems at times that no amount of bad stuff like this manages to destroy her...that has to end.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:37:21 AM EST
Well, they owe him. Thanks to Berger, Clinton can lie his ass off about how he tried tried tried his hardest to get Bin Laden and warned Bush about the danger, but Bush ignored him. Berger got disbarred & fined for his effort, the Clintons owe him big.

From what I have read, what Berger took was copies of proposals of hardline proposals to take against Bin Laden (things like assassinating him, or getting governments to hand him over) with Clinton's hand-written responses next to them, saying "No, no, no, no"
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:07:12 AM EST
FYI, his name is Sandy Burglar.

I keep telling you guys Hill-Billery is not going to be the POTUS. This is just another piece of the political baggage that will block her.

The truth is absolute, and will prevail. I'll bet my nuts on it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:10:35 AM EST
So he's advising her without accessing any classified, right? Right?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:14:59 AM EST

Originally Posted By IndianJoe:

I keep telling you guys Hill-Billery is not going to be the POTUS. This is just another piece of the political baggage that will block her.

The truth is absolute, and will prevail. I'll bet my nuts on it.

I really hope your right.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:15:54 AM EST
In all honesty, who among us HASN'T shoved classified documents down our pants and tried to steal them?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:16:55 AM EST

I'll bet my nuts on it.

If you are a young man who wants children someday I'd strongly advise you to make as many trips to the sperm bank as you possibly can between now and November 2008.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:06:43 PM EST

Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

I'll bet my nuts on it.

If you are a young man who wants children someday I'd strongly advise you to make as many trips to the sperm bank as you possibly can between now and November 2008.

LOL...negative on both counts

Hillary involving Burger in anything around her campaign, is so absurd, I predict she will drop him at some point. It doesn't look good that the reason Burger stole the documents in the first place, was to help the Clintons.

It's just amazing....she'll crash and burn.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:25:50 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/8/2007 12:26:33 PM EST by raven]

Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

I'll bet my nuts on it.

LOL...negative on both counts

Hillary involving Burger in anything around her campaign, is so absurd, I predict she will drop him at some point. It doesn't look good that the reason Burger stole the documents in the first place, was to help the Clintons.

Nobody in the media will call attention to Berger and what he did; that would hurt Hillary and they love her. And she spurns him? He has nothing to lose by telling what it was he destroyed and why he was asked to get rid of it. He's got shit on the Clintons. They'll keep him happy and wired into the game.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:36:24 PM EST
I sure hope the Repubs are going to start playing hardball and burn her with this one once the campaign really gets going.
Top Top