Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2004 12:30:18 PM EDT
What happened to the Sandy Berger burglery story.  Remember docks down socks...
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:34:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I am sure FreeRepublic has nice long threads with all you want to know.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:34:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:37:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Sandy Burglar.   Get it right.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:37:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
He's a high-ranking Democrat--it was suitably buried.

Yup...I thought as much.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:45:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Vanished like a fart in the wind.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:53:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Sandy Berger has a new job supplying Dan Rather with unique, historical, authentic, new documents.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:57:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Sandy Berger has a new job supplying Dan Rather with unique, historical, authentic, new documents.

Yes BUT THEY SMELL LIKE SWEATY FEET.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#8]
LOL. The democrats have so many scandals and other things going on among them right now that there simply isn't enough time to discuss them all! It seems the Berger thing hadn't much more than broke until the swift boat guys came forward. Now we have the CBS thing going on. The dems have so much dirt on their hands right now that the average person simply can't keep up with it all!

If ever I saw anything so clearly, the way the democrats have run this campaign is a model of how you DON'T run a campaign. Had they went about this the right way, they could have beaten Bush. But they've took the rope Bush gave them and hung themselves. Bush hasn't had to really do anything yet. The opposition have done a damn fine job of destroying themselves!

This my friends is what happens when you are consumed and controlled by greed for power.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:27:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
LOL. The democrats have so many scandals and other things going on among them right now that there simply isn't enough time to discuss them all! It seems the Berger thing hadn't much more than broke until the swift boat guys came forward. Now we have the CBS thing going on. The dems have so much dirt on their hands right now that the average person simply can't keep up with it all!

If ever I saw anything so clearly, the way the democrats have run this campaign is a model of how you DON'T run a campaign. Had they went about this the right way, they could have beaten Bush. But they've took the rope Bush gave them and hung themselves. Bush hasn't had to really do anything yet. The opposition have done a damn fine job of destroying themselves!

This my friends is what happens when you are consumed and controlled by greed for power.

Hmm, I hadn't thought about it that way.

This forged document thing is going to have legs untill the origniator of the documents is outed.  For one thing CBS has personally challenged the bloggers who  caught them by insisting again today that the documents are real!!  Its going to be like the Swift Boat scandle rather than the  Berger affair- which has been eliminated largely by Burger going into hiding and just not talking to anyone.  There are so many people involed in this it cannot be silenced.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:31:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup...I thought as much.

With a republican administration and a republican attorney general???

I don't think so.

I'm guessing the reason it went away is that there was no scandal at all, it was just a simple mistake of taking some copies by accident - and the person who claimed to have "seen" him stuffing documents in his socks was probably lying their ass off.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:36:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Didn't they get his acts on camera? The camera doesn't lie.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:36:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup...I thought as much.

I don't think so.

I'm guessing the reason it went away is that there was no scandal at all, it was just a simple mistake of taking some copies by accident - and the person who claimed to have "seen" him stuffing documents in his socks was probably lying their ass off.

DK...it could be the investigation is ongoing and we won't hear anything until and unless he's indicted.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:46:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup...I thought as much.

I don't think so.

Umm Mr Burger IS facing charges, but any trial won't be untill well after the election is over.

But also, the Republican Administration is powerless to prosecute their political opponents, they would simply be accuesed of political persecution.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:25:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top