Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/24/2001 8:55:15 AM EDT
Anyone have any experience with these? Are they on par with Center Industries and is it a good deal if I can get three N.I.W. delivered to my door for $63? While I have your attention, same questions applied to Thermolds.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 9:00:05 AM EDT
The Sanchez are USGI, and work very well. That is a good price, and you will be happy with them. Some here have had trouble with Thermolds, but most agree that they function well. They work great in both my Bushmaster and RRA guns.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 9:03:26 AM EDT
Originally Posted By YellowLab: The Sanchez are USGI, and work very well. That is a good price, and you will be happy with them. Some here have had trouble with Thermolds, but most agree that they function well. They work great in both my Bushmaster and RRA guns.
View Quote
Thanks for the heads-up. I read on Troy's Mag FAQ that they were on par with all USGI, but I wanted to hear it from some of you who have used them personally.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 9:03:54 AM EDT
Hey, Wanna tell us where we can get them at that price?
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 9:05:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MrP: Hey, Wanna tell us where we can get them at that price?
View Quote
I'll make you a deal- I'll e-mail my source and tell him that if he has a decent amount of them, I have a "few" friends who frequent the same website as I who will probably buy him out. Sound good?
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 9:17:11 AM EDT
You da man.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 9:27:23 AM EDT
Thermolds are excellent mags, they may require a quick, simple break in procedure but after that they are usually flawless. Price for Thermolds are in the $15 range. You should jump over to the Equip. Exchange and check out an ad from 'Ronin45', he has some for $15.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 9:41:58 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MrP: You da man.
View Quote
He hasn't returned my e-mails yet but when he does you guys will be the firsts to know.
Top Top