Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2009 12:43:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:45:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Holy crap.

I was gonna post some "getto safri" pics a couple weeks ago, I got a shit-ton of ACORN pics.  They're everywhere in the crappy areas down here.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:47:21 PM EDT
[#2]
anxiously awaiting the release of said tape.

although it may be better to space these releases out a bit, depending on how many are forth coming.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:48:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I only wish they had this kind of expose on acorn's vote fraud, and before the election.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this the fourth video or the fifth?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#5]
WE ARE GOING TO MARYLAND AND NY CITY AND SAN FANCISCO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:49:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I believe its number five
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:50:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
WE ARE GOING TO MARYLAND AND NY CITY AND SAN FANCISCO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LOL!

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:53:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll be doing the pee pee dance until it airs......

That little gal is a hottie!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:53:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

AND THEN WE'RE GOING TO WASHINGTON DC TO KICK THEM ALL OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE BYAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:55:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I hope they have 15 of these things and bleed them out slowly. Let ACORN keep making excuses about thier isolated incidents, how they have done nothing wrong but they are firing everyone involved, how unfair they are treated with doctored tapes, etc....

If you brought out the five at once, it would quickly fade away, seeing how the MSM devotes very little to this. Let it become so big and ongoing that they have to cover it. Blow a lid off this thing so wide that they are forced to acknowledge it in the press. Let the people hear about this shit for weeks! Make the public understand that these are the lowest life forms getting thier tax dollars!

burn ACORN!...BURN!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:56:18 PM EDT
[#12]
OST for my home town.

ETA ACORN's Web site (www.acorn.org) appears to be down.  I wonder why.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:02:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I hope they have 15 of these things and bleed them out slowly. Let ACORN keep making excuses about thier isolated incidents, how they have done nothing wrong but they are firing everyone involved, how unfair they are treated with doctored tapes, etc....

If you brought out the five at once, it would quickly fade away, seeing how the MSM devotes very little to this. Let it become so big and ongoing that they have to cover it. Blow a lid off this thing so wide that they are forced to acknowledge it in the press. Let the people hear about this shit for weeks! Make the public understand that these are the lowest life forms getting thier tax dollars!

burn ACORN!...BURN!!!!!

And if they were really smart, they'd release them in order of bad to worst.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:05:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I would love to have seen people posing as illegal aliens going to ACORN to get home loans. From what I understand many illegals would get home loans from the government, take the check for the money and go back to Mexico with it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:10:49 PM EDT
[#15]
So you start a non-profit org. to help the poor and disinfranchised. You accept tax-payer dollars to pay for rent and staff. The afore-mentioned folks walk in the door and you counsel them how to scam the system to build an illegal business and not pay taxes, which paid for your job in the first place. Am I missing an economic lesson here?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:11:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Glenn Beck did say his next expose would be in the news everyday for the next year... perhaps they have 260 videos. (One for every weekday.)
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I believe its number five

Yeah, Teresa who killed her husband/boyfriend/whatever was number four.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:13:06 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AND THEN WE'RE GOING TO WASHINGTON DC TO KICK THEM ALL OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE BYAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:13:53 PM EDT
[#19]
They should have gone to Chicago..home base of ACORNism. That would have been front row of the Gnome.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:15:16 PM EDT
[#20]
There can't be many more, and I doubt this one is as shocking as the rest. They went to other cities, but didn't get anything from them.

I think this is probably the last tape.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:17:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
OST for my home town.

It's still up.
http://www.acorn.org/index.php?id=12340

edit:

Weird. It doesn't work there either. Apparently you can no longer access their site via any direct link anymore.....hmmm....
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:20:08 PM EDT
[#22]
How did Hannity steal Beck's programming?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:21:14 PM EDT
[#23]
they only spent $1300 total for all of the travel and lodging, etc.  This is probably the last or second to the last tape.

I wish they had busted them for more voter fraud though.  This pimp shit is silly.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:40:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
they only spent $1300 total for all of the travel and lodging, etc.  This is probably the last or second to the last tape.

I wish they had busted them for more voter fraud though.  This pimp shit is silly.

Al Capone was brought down on tax evasion.  If it's silly and it works, it's not silly.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:49:58 PM EDT
[#25]
I remember when SD was just a shit-hole in the wall.

Some things only get worse.

Coulda been a nice place, we'll never know.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:53:14 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Some parts are nice.  But then again, those parts are mostly retired USN people.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:09:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
OST for my home town.

It's still up.
http://www.acorn.org/index.php?id=12340

edit:

Weird. It doesn't work there either. Apparently you can no longer access their site via any direct link anymore.....hmmm....

ACORN's Web-Fu is weak.

Error 503 Service Unavailable
Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:
XID: 357532200

Varnish
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:16:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Some parts are nice.  But then again, those parts are mostly retired USN people.

Not really. There are some nice spots with MOSTLY retired people here, a lot of those retirees are retired USN, but there are more "nice spots" than shit hole ones, and these are working class types.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:20:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Is this the fourth video or the fifth?

Fifth...

San Francisco should be next!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:27:11 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I would love to have seen people posing as illegal aliens going to ACORN to get home loans. From what I understand many illegals would get home loans from the government, take the check for the money and go back to Mexico with it.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:32:11 PM EDT
[#31]
ACORN is old news.  Hollow victory.

The Rathkes changed the "brand name" of ACORN months ago to Community Organisations International (COI) and a couple of hundred other shell entities.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/ACORN-drops-tarnished-name-and-moves-to-silence-critics-48730537.html

ACORN went under the bus a long time ago.

Like a lizard will detach its wiggling tail to distract a predator.

There is celebration in order any time scumbags are brought into disinfecting sunlight, but –– like the 'pea under the walnut shell' game –– the shell of ACORN was emptied out long ago, and stuffed under a clean, new name.

Shell game.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:

<a href="http://img195.imageshack.us/i/acornworker.jpg/" target="_blank">http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3707/acornworker.jpg</a>

That is hilarious and sad all at the same time.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:45:48 PM EDT
[#33]
A nice surprise if true just posted on Drudge - Schwarzenegger demands ACORN investigation... Developing...
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:58:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Been watching UFC, so I don't know if the vid has been released, but James just posted this on facebook:

"ACORN Employee Juan Carlos in SanDiego offers to smuggle sex girls across Mexio border. Says has "contacts" in Mexico, vid being produced."

You heard it here first folks.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:04:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"ACORN Employee Juan Carlos in SanDiego offers to smuggle sex girls across Mexio border. Says has "contacts" in Mexico, vid being produced."

And tomorrow he'll say that he didn't mean it...
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:14:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Tagged for video taking out my hometown ACORN...
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:32:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Been watching UFC, so I don't know if the vid has been released, but James just posted this on facebook:

You heard it here first folks.

Compensation for his services are "negotiable"...
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:39:09 PM EDT
[#38]
anyone have a link to video?

i didnt see it
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:46:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
They should have gone to Chicago..home base of ACORNism. That would have been front row of the Gnome.

hopefully, we have a bunch more cities before we hit the big time with Chicago.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:05:51 PM EDT
[#40]
ACORN Employee Juan Carlos in SanDiego offers to smuggle sex girls across Mexico border. Says has "contacts" in Mexico, vid being produced

Mr. Carlos is now "EXPLORING OTHER EMPLOYMENT OPTIONS"!!!

San Diego ACORN officials fire worker over video

(AP) – 3 hours ago

NATIONAL CITY, Calif. — ACORN officials in San Diego have fired an employee caught on video providing advice about human smuggling to a couple posing as a pimp and a prostitute.

David Lagstein, the group's head organizer in San Diego, initially said Thursday that he believed Juan Carlos Vera did his best to deal with a challenging situation and would not be disciplined. But three hours later, Lagstein reversed that decision.

He said he reevaluated the videos posted online in which Vera was secretly filmed answering questions about smuggling people into the U.S. through Tijuana. Lagstein said after further discussion with supervisors and state ACORN officials he decided Vera's conduct was "unacceptable."

Earlier Thursday the House followed the Senate's lead in denying all federal funding for the scandal-tainted community organizing group.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:07:29 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

anyone have a link to video?

i didnt see it

biggovernment.com I think it is.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:08:23 PM EDT
[#42]
This makes my nether regions tingle!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:26:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
OST for my home town.

4chan dos'ing the living fuck out of it ?

Just for giggles.............

host www.acorn.com
www.acorn.com is an alias for acorn.com.
acorn.com has address 24.199.232.4

whois  24.199.232.4

OrgName:    Road Runner HoldCo LLC
OrgID:      RCMS
Address:    13241 Woodland Park Road
City:       Herndon
StateProv:  VA
PostalCode: 20171

ReferralServer: rwhois://ipmt.rr.com:4321
NetRange:   24.199.128.0 - 24.199.255.255
CIDR:       24.199.128.0/17

They fucking host their web site on a goddamn cable modem??!?!?!?! What a bunch of FUCKING RETARDS!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top