Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2003 6:24:57 AM EDT
Now that they've got Saddam he MUST die. So long as he is held in prison, alive, there will be nut case terrorists that will stop at noting to free him. It will be our worst nightmare if he is kept alive, in prison. He must die to end all hope of any terrorist group that would seek to free him.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:31:05 AM EDT
[#1]
That's one option, but there could be a lot of "fun stuff" to do with him until then. [BD]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:33:08 AM EDT
[#2]
No he shouldn't die

Give him Community Service in California

[rofl2]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:33:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:54:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm sure france, germany and others agree.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:55:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Only after we squeeze him to find out all about his under-the-table business dealings with our friends the shit sucking FRENCH.

Can't wait to find out the details on that one!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:02:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Only after we squeeze him to find out all about his under-the-table business dealings with our friends the shit sucking FRENCH.

View Quote

indeed, i'm sure we will be getting ALOT of great info here
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:04:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Democratic Presidential candidate...? [bd]

The SOB needs to be interrogated until all he hasn't told us is what breakfast ceareal he had last, then put to death by the numbers, preferably IN IRAQ.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:09:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's a great point.  During the buildup to the war, there were reports of the Russians providing the Iraqis with Kornet-E anti-tank missiles and night-vision equipment.  The Germans and French provided them with reactor components.  Saddam could provide the paper trail validating these reports.

Things may get even more interesting from here...
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:19:21 AM EDT
[#9]
We will be watched carefully by the entire world now.  They will be watching us to see how we treat him.   We have to adhere to our highest standards, and you know it.  

He must be treated decently and respectfully and housed in modest comfort, and receive good medical care for anything that needs attention.

Despite WHAT he his, we have to remember that he is also the former ruler of a significant nation, for better or worse.  That has to be kept in mind.

We can't stoop to the level that he plays at when it comes to treatment of prisoners.

The look on his face seemed to me to say "Well, I'm glad THAT part's over.   It sucks, but at least I'm done hiding and now maybe I can get a shower and a shave."

CJ
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:23:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Squeeze him and then kill him. Wrap him in a bacon blanket and ship his corpse to Tehran with a note to the effect of "Are you SURE you want nukes?".
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:26:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Let Charles Rangle decide his fate ! Thaey may be lovers. [bounce]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:26:51 AM EDT
[#12]
"Now that they've got Saddam he MUST die."

[Richard Gere]

The horrendous energy that we're all feeling, and the possibility of turning it into more violence and revenge, we can stop that. We can take that energy and turn it into something else. We can turn it into compassion, and ... love, and ... understanding

[/Richard Gere]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:29:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Now that they've got Saddam he MUST die.
View Quote

There are much worse things we could do to him.  Like force him to acquire carnal knowledge of Madeleine Albright.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:37:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Democratic Presidential candidate...? [bd]

The SOB needs to be interrogated until all he hasn't told us is what breakfast ceareal he had last, then put to death by the numbers, preferably IN IRAQ.
View Quote

Just tie him up in the middle of Bagdag....
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:40:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Now that they've got Saddam he MUST die.
View Quote

There are much worse things we could do to him.  Like force him to acquire carnal knowledge of Madeleine Albright.
View Quote

How about a 3some with Hillary and Janet (Reno).
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:40:35 AM EDT
[#16]
They are saying he will be tried in Iraq, which has no death penalty.  Is that right?  They have no death penalty?  I find that hard to believe.

Edit because I hit the send button too early.  [:D]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:41:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Now that they've got Saddam he MUST die. So long as he is held in prison, alive, there will be nut case terrorists that will stop at noting to free him. It will be our worst nightmare if he is kept alive, in prison. He must die to end all hope of any terrorist group that would seek to free him.
View Quote

Keep him in a naval brig, somewhere in a carrier group for the time being?

Dogpaddle Fedayeen! Dogpaddle!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:15:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Squeeze him and then kill him. Wrap him in a bacon blanket and ship his corpse to Tehran with a note to the effect of "Are you SURE you want nukes?".
View Quote

Excellent. Just excellent.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:47:53 AM EDT
[#19]
like any dictator that does bad.....he'll get house arrest.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:57:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

He'll have a lot of info on other subjects that they will "extract" before he meets justice. He will probably be around longer than most of us expect.

The question of where he will be held and where the trial will take place will be interesting. On one hand, the most secure place would be on a ship of war at sea. He would be held outside of Iraq in say, Gitmo. It seems that the Iraqis will get to try him. They would have to be relocated to the scene of the trial of course. On the other hand, a trial and his incarceration in Iraq would give the appearence of a safe, stable Iraq (true or not). It will be interesting if the decision is a logical one or a political one.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:03:42 AM EDT
[#21]
I would bet nobody would be court martialed for "Improperly Abusing" him to get information.   (like that other guy)

I say eye for eye, but do it slowly, to get all the info possible.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:18:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
No he shouldn't die

Give him Community Service in California

[rofl2]
View Quote

Hell, even Nativo Lopez wouldn't want him.

CW
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:19:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Naw, keep him alive and put him to work on Bush Sr.'s ranch.

CW
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:26:17 AM EDT
[#24]
yes, he must die, heis too evil to let live
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:56:50 PM EDT
[#25]
"Gee, Sadam, I sure don't remember promising to spare your life if you told us where the WMDs are..."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top