K. Butterfield II hands a photo of his son to Sarah Renee Knysz to look
at prior to his making a statement to the court.  Knysz was involved in
the shooting death of Butterfield II.  Knysz was sentenced before Mason
County's 51st Circuit Court Judge Richard I. Cooper in Ludington on
December 10, 2013.  Knysz pleaded guilty on November 5 to accessory
after the fact to murder and unlawful driving away of an automobile and
was sentenced to 2-5 years for the after the fact charge and to 11
months for the unlawful driving away charge.  Knysz's husband Eric John
Knysz is charged with the murder of Butterfield II on September 9, 2013.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:38:25 PM EDT
[#1]
i hope she gets raped with a lunch tray in prison, same for her dbag husband
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 9:03:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't properly express my feelings for this non-human piece of wasted space.
2-5 years is incomprehensible for such an act-
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 9:10:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Take her out back and shoot her.  Not hard.  

Fucking Democrats.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 9:49:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Look hard, look real hard.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 9:51:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 9:59:57 PM EDT
[#6]
She doesn't give a fuck about that Trooper or his family. If she wouldn't have been caught she wouldn't have lost a second of sleep over what she and her boyfriend did.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:02:56 PM EDT
[#7]
She is crying because she got caught. Had she gotten away with it she would have never shed a tear.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:09:45 PM EDT
[#8]
If it was my son I could not show the restraint he has, while being that close to her.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:58:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

She doesn't give a fuck about that Trooper or his family. If she wouldn't have been caught she wouldn't have lost a second of sleep over what she and her boyfriend did.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She is crying because she got caught. Had she gotten away with it she would have never shed a tear.

It was noted during the sentencing that she never apologized or expressed regret to the family for what happened to Trooper Butterfield.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:02:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:29:29 PM EDT
[#11]
That dude with the picture was trolling and she didn't take the bait. Probably exactly like her lawyer told her to do.

Anything you say can be used against you.

It's an adversarial system. To not understand and treat it as such is foolish.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:36:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

That dude with the picture was trolling and she didn't take the bait. Probably exactly like her lawyer told her to do.

View Quote
She had already pled guilty and expressed full cooperation in acting as a witness against her husband in the murder case.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:45:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
She had already pled guilty and expressed full cooperation in acting as a witness against her husband in the murder case.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know. I read many stories about it.

Still, anything you say can be used against you. Don't claim remorse for something you didn't do. She didn't kill the guy, why apologize for it and admit guilt? All she did was drive, and maybe steal, a car and erase some cell phone data after the fact. Nothing she could do would bring back that officer.  

Even after sentencing and after a plea deal, stick to your story no matter what. In the courtroom it is a game: them against you. Don't ever let your guard down.

She may be a shitbag, but some of the articles attempt to blame her for not incriminating herself beyond what she made a deal for. The guy with the photo was trying the same thing. Good for her for sticking with her story and not folding under pressure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top