Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2014 1:18:25 PM EDT
Fucking racist asshole and liberal rag trying to start shit in SacTown

----
"The head of the Sacramento police union said Tuesday he was upset with comments made Monday night by Mayor Kevin Johnson after a Missouri grand jury decided to not indict Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michael Brown.

Soon after the grand jury’s decision was announced, Johnson called it “just a sad day for America, in my opinion, when you think about injustice and all the things that have happened over the history of time. This one just doesn’t feel right.”

Sac Bee

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#1]
And this is inciting people to riot how?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:24:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And this is inciting people to riot how?
View Quote

1. Sympathetic Mayor, just what the protesters want (means limited police action/arrests)
2. No one would have really known the Mayor's position on this until the Bee made it front page news!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:26:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Is this the "emergency" they have been looking for and what are doing while this is going on?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:28:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is this the "emergency" they have been looking for and what are doing while this is going on?
View Quote

The mayor wants to be important and on TV, looks like he might get what he wants!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:29:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I live about 40 minutes outside Sacramento and I can assure you people hate that crooked bastard.  What a POS, I can't believe I used to root for him when he played for the Suns.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:30:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Rofl

You got racist asshole from that?

You might want to switch to decaf.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:33:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I live about 40 minutes outside Sacramento and I can assure you people hate that crooked bastard.  What a POS, I can't believe I used to root for him when he played for the Suns.
View Quote

Yet he keeps getting reelected! I can't stand him; I knew he was bad after his first attempt ("strong mayor" BS) to get more power!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:35:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Rofl

You got racist asshole from that?

You might want to switch to decaf.
View Quote

Right cause if Mike Brown was white he would feel the same way!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#9]
"..happened over the history of time."
Wat?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yet he keeps getting reelected! I can't stand him; I knew he was bad after his first attempt ("strong mayor" BS) to get more power!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Idiots have to vote their party whoever it is.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Fucking racist asshole and liberal rag trying to start shit in SacTown

----
"The head of the Sacramento police union said Tuesday he was upset with comments made Monday night by Mayor Kevin Johnson after a Missouri grand jury decided to not indict Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michael Brown.

Soon after the grand jury’s decision was announced, Johnson called it “just a sad day for America, in my opinion, when you think about injustice and all the things that have happened over the history of time. This one just doesn’t feel right.”

Sac Bee

View Quote

Yes the history of time....let's riot for that
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:41:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Wat?
View Quote

He's a well spoken basketball player, are you expecting Shakespeare,  hell even Stan Lee?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:46:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Johnson comes from the King Obama school of government. I remember when the King fired the Inspector General investigating Johnson when he first took office.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:48:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He's a well spoken basketball player, are you expecting Shakespeare,  hell even Stan Lee?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wat?

I watched his "poor little us" speech and lost all respect for Mayor Kevin Johnson.

Prior to that, I was indifferent to the guy.  He has a history of pushing too hard as a Mayor and sold out the city of Sacramento to keep the Kings basketball team around.

After that speech, Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:07:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Meh, let Sacramento burn. The liberal politicians there will (hopefully) think twice about their stupid legislation when they can't defend themselves.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:14:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I watched his "poor little us" speech and lost all respect for Mayor Kevin Johnson.

Prior to that, I was indifferent to the guy.  He has a history of pushing too hard as a Mayor and sold out the city of Sacramento to keep the Kings basketball team around.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wat?

Don't get me wrong, I certainly don't like that fuck either.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:42:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Meh, let Sacramento burn. The liberal politicians there will (hopefully) think twice about their stupid legislation when they can't defend themselves.
View Quote

As long as they stay out of Carmichael, I can give a flying fuck about what happens to Sac proper (I have family in Carmichael ).
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:55:17 PM EDT
[#18]
JBski I am on the outskirts of Carmichael like the boundary line is a few blocks over. I think this area is ok , but North Highlands,Oak Park and Del Paso Heights could be problem areas.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:15:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
JBski I am on the outskirts of Carmichael like the boundary line is a few blocks over. I think this area is ok , but North Highlands,Oak Park and Del Paso Heights could be problem areas.
View Quote

Yeah, that sounds about right.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 5:07:44 PM EDT
[#20]
If there was a riot and Sacramento burned, would anybody notice?

Let alone care?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 5:11:56 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

This one just doesn’t feel right.

View Quote

Pretty much sums up how those of that ilk operate.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 5:13:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Wasn't that the Obama  supporter/associate who was using fed funds to have interns pick up his laundry? And alledgedly sexually assaulting young girls at his St. HOPE academy?  Yep, he's a douchbag.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 5:13:55 PM EDT
[#23]
No fucks. Let it all burn.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top