Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/2/2003 7:37:17 AM EDT
[url]http://www.apple.com/trailers/columbia/swat/trailer_med.html[/url] Just saw the teaser trailer on the site. Samuel L. Jackson; LL COOL J; Michelle Rodriguez and some other dude. How bad do you think they'll mess up real SWAT tactics? Looks like an over-top-film, but they seem to have cool hardware. But I don't think they have the appropriate setup...on one M4 they had a mini ACOG on top of the carry handle I think...uh...I don't think so. Where's the EOTECH OR AIMPOINT M2??? Oh yeah, and they have one seen where a guy takes out a helicopter using a bolt action .50 rifle with a suppressor!! I can just hear it now...
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:44:02 AM EDT
Looks cool. I love the game! I'll go see it. [bounce] Scott
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:57:05 AM EDT
Looks like a fun action flick. I don't really care how bogus it is. Once I saw that it was made by the same guy who made xXx and that first rice burner movie.. I expect nothing but nice action spread throughout a cheesy ass movie. I could do without LL Cool J in it though...
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:57:07 PM EDT
Yeah, I know what you mean about LL COOL J. Man, I think the concept of the movie (LA SWAT) is cool, but it's gonna be grossly overdone. It'd be cool to see a gritty and realistic SWAT-type movie, but then it probably wouldn't attract as much of the masses as this type of flick will.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:19:57 PM EDT
What gun did Al Pacino use in "SWAT"?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:51:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By wetidlerjr: What gun did Al Pacino use in "SWAT"?
View Quote
a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range [:D]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:17:06 PM EDT
SWAT is old hat. I'm waiting for them to do a movie about SHIT - Special Ho Interdiction Team. [;D]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:27:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:21:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Wildcat78:
View Quote
View Quote
I thought so!.[img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/waffen/violent-smiley-026.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:46:01 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Wildcat78:
View Quote
View Quote
Hey!!! Only what's on the shelf!!!
Top Top