Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/16/2005 2:42:34 PM EDT
I have a 4.7GB dvdr. I have a bunch of videos that I downloaded from grouchymedia and would like to be able to play it on my tv in the dvd player.

If I make all these dvd files they will be WAY to big I bet to fit on a dvd. Can I use my nero program and make an SVCD but them all on a dvd so they will fit?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:45:24 PM EDT
How do you expect to put them on a SVCD if they cant fit on a DVD? SVCDs can only hold as much as a regular CD, which is about 700-800megs.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:52:54 PM EDT
when I have made SVCDs before I just drag and drop and they only take the space of they're file sizes if I remember right. When I make videos into a dvd they might be 100 megs but it ends up taking 1 gig of space.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:57:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Luxan:
when I have made SVCDs before I just drag and drop and they only take the space of they're file sizes if I remember right. When I make videos into a dvd they might be 100 megs but it ends up taking 1 gig of space.

Must be because of changing codecs?

Use DVDshrink, it will make your DVDs smaller but will degrade image quality.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:57:54 PM EDT
I have dvd shrink but I don't know how to use it very much. I use winavi and that makes all my videos into dvd videos that dvdshrink can use.
Top Top