Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2001 5:20:27 AM EDT
I picked up an STW titanium sound suppressor from STW, Inc.  I, of course, am waited the 90 days for the Form 4 to go through, however, I have seen it- basically torture.

I did my research on this one and have heard nothing, and I mean NOTHING, but accolades on this suppressor.  It comes with a three lug F/H that you locktight (blue) to your upper (pre-ban of course) and a coupler that is connected to the suppressor.  It's light, sturdy and, from what I have found in my research, VERY quiet.  

If anyone wants to check it out, go to [url]http://www.stwibs.com[/URL]

Once I get it, I will give everyone range results- along with my 9mm suppressed upper from Clyde Wilson (Coastal Gun).
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 5:30:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Steve -do these come apart or are they a sealed design?  I'm looking around for a good .223 can that can do double duty on the AM180, but I think with the amount of crap an AM180 can put in there, its going to have to be something I can get into to clean.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 6:08:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Shaggy,

It comes apart.  You unscrew the coupler till it is loose and then disconnect the can from the three lug F/H.  You will have to get another three lug F/H from Carl if you want to use it on another rifle (and it must, of course, be legal on that rifle- sorry, just the lawyer in me).  Give Carl a call and talk to him, he's a great guy and very accessible.  The contact number is on the site.  Tell him I sent you.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 6:10:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Shaggy,

Just re-read your reply, ignore my last one.  It is sealed, however, call Carl if you want to know how "cleanable" the guts are.  I would like to know as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top