Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2001 3:00:50 PM EDT
... to tell us that something is disgusting just because you think it is.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=45588

As far as I am concerned, HANGFIRE and the responders of said topic were discussing a news item. Of course with HANGFIRE's rep, some of the members here tend to be touchy with what he have to say but nonetheless, let him say it and let the others respond to it.

As long as they play by the rules, there was no need to lock the topic.

You sir have overstepped your boundaries. Just because you [b]kissed[/b] your way to moderator status, does not mean that you can tell people here what is disgusting and what is not.

My email is in my profile if you need to discuss this off the board.

**** edited to change the word "sucked" to "kissed"

Link Posted: 8/19/2001 3:12:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Riddler.  You have to post in all capital letters in order to get attention here. Take it from 'ol Hangy.

I am not offended at much, yet even *I* was offended by this topic (actually, I am offended by most of what that character posts).

Striker is a stand-up guy and always posts the reasons behind his actions and I didn't notice him "suck his way" into becoming a staff member.  Just because *I* did, doesn't mean that they all did !    [:O]  [:X]  [:O]  [:X]  [:O]  [:X]

What WE ALL really want to know is:

[b]Why was Hangfire searching for "Fisting"?[/b]

and

WHY DOES HE ALWAYS POST IN CAPITALS?  

Shh.... it's a secret:   It's actually a great thing that Hangfire posts in all caps...  It is unique enough that we can develop a filtering system so you can filter out his posts in GD.

[:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]

Link Posted: 8/19/2001 3:13:03 PM EDT
[#2]
carefull  do not anger the great gods.
remember thou art mortal
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 3:18:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 3:19:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Riddler=Hangfire ????  Hmmm.  So--->  Why are YOU interested in fisting anyway?   Kill any gerbils lately?

When is Hangfire gonna get his narc ass booted anyway?
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 3:21:23 PM EDT
[#5]
i see another locked thread looming in the
distance
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 3:27:08 PM EDT
[#6]
RBAD,

FWIW, I know that with your experience, you will be a great asset to this board.

As to your comment about why HANGFIRE has to search for the word.....MY QUESTION EXACTLY!!!

Come on STRIKER......[b][size=2]you know better than that![/b][/size=2]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 3:27:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh yeah---->

Who are you?  Who, Who, Who, Who ?
C'mon Striker tell me.
Who are you?
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 3:33:11 PM EDT
[#8]
SingleStacker,

No way!!! I have been here waaaaaaay longer than HANGFIRE! A lot of the guys here who have bought mags and other stuff from me can confirm this.

I just do not want anyone to think for me. I can always "not click" if I do not want to be offended...... but at least it is my choice and not because I have none.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 3:36:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Right here is just fine. I locked the thread because it was turning into a pissing contest.
[b]"Typical of an ignorant shithead. Make wild ass assumptions about somebody's beliefs from a comment that was obviously meant as a joke."[/b]
which I should have stated in that thread but didn't. My apology for that omission.
As for "sucking my way to Moderator"..wasn't part of my interview.

View Quote

Why did you use my quote?  Why didn't you use the one in which HANGFIRE called me a raving homophobe for asking him about why he was searching for fisting?

HHHmmmmmmmmm.............?????????????

I deleted the message about 5 minutes later as to not aggravate the troll and start a pissing contest.

Ah Canada, Land of Censorship.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 3:38:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 3:45:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Hangfire is proof that fisting can result in birth.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 3:47:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Like my esteemed counterpart Kuiper calls them.
View Quote

Nuf said!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#13]
No need to drag Kuiper into this discussion...... [b]Or maybe you are dropping names to give credibility for your actions.[/b]

Pathetic!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 3:51:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Nuf said!!!!!
View Quote

NOPE!  

Quoted:
"Hangfire is proof that fisting can result in birth."
View Quote

NOW YOU CAN SAY 'NUFF SAID !
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 3:54:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
carefull  do not anger the great gods.
remember thou art mortal
View Quote

OOOooooopppss, Sorry for all of the above!
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 3:57:49 PM EDT
[#16]
So you locked it because of what it might become ???? THAT SUCKS !!!!
Thats like our benevolent government taking away our guns because of what they MIGHT do !!!!!
Quit being so damn trigger happy.
[img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/shootout.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 4:11:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 4:34:09 PM EDT
[#18]
[size=4][blue] WHATEVER!!!![/size=4][/blue]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 4:34:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 4:35:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 4:48:15 PM EDT
[#21]
kissing & sucking ?  hangfire could probably
help with something a little more involved!
[:x]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 5:00:12 PM EDT
[#22]
People, this is the wrong fight for a gun board.
Why don't us gun owners stop fighting against eachother and more against evil beast such as...
[img]http://www.channel6000.com/sh/entertainment/images/Screengrabs/rosieodonnell.jpg[/img]
and these beast
[img]http://www.bradycampaign.org/images/global/jimandsarah.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 10:09:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Gentlemen,
Allow me to field this question.  Striker is a man just like the rest of us.  He is a kindred sprit with a love of firearms, And his love for them has brought him here for us to learn and share with.  On a more personal level, Striker is a man named George who I call friend.  I know back in the good ole days I wasn't the most popular guy on here, And I am sure that with every word I type I am rapidly returning to being one of the most hated people here.  Last October I suffered an almost life ending injury, And of all of the men and women on this board, Striker was the one who brought me the most hope.  Through countless Emails, He reminded me that even though our relationship was based on the two of us being no more familiar then posting on here, The milk of human kindness still existed.  My friend George and I have shared much laughter, as well as a few tears through my  redefining who I am, And he is the only person from here who has been invited to my wedding to my beloved princess.  Striker is a LEO as you have so lumped we who serve our communities, And in my humble and often over looked opinion, Striker is one hell of a great guy.  Don't hate the man, Nor his decisions.  If we must hate, Hate the fact that we can not be grown and civil individuals and there are members of the ar15.com community that are forced to endure the position of "baby sitter's" for those of us who lack the respect of our fellow man.  I personally feel honored to know such a man, And I support him and all who have responded to the call of his position
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 11:10:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I know back in the good ole days I wasn't the most popular guy on here, And I am sure that with every word I type I am rapidly returning to being one of the most hated people here.  
View Quote

Are you NUTS??   You used to bring life to this site.  Heck..  I even wanted to visit you guys during the 'ol Drew / Glockcop reunion !

I hope everything is ok.  Getting stabbed must not be a whole lot of fun.

Welcome back and stick around !

I'll end this with my original tribute to GlockCop vs. Drew :  

[img]web-comm.com/ar15/stick.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 12:34:11 AM EDT
[#25]
RBAD,
getting stabbed was no fun at all.  What was worse was the psychological effects that followed, And my now Ex-wife leaving me because she "Couldn't be with me half dead".  But as all good troops, I over came after many, Many hours of counseling, And physical therapy.  In May of this year I even went to Oklahoma City OK to see a magician of a plastic surgeon who covered the scar with a skin graph.  I no longer carry the scar, Or the traumatic psychological scars that the injury left me.  I have moved on in life, Finally found true love, And learned that life is way too short to be a prick.  I'm here and not going anyplace too soon, But I'm just not the same old guy.
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 1:10:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Wow !  I didn't realize that you had gone through all of that.   I'm glad you're ok now.

Stay strong!  
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 2:04:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Finally found true love, And learned that life is way too short to be a prick.
View Quote

Life isn't that damn short, go ahead and be a prick every now and then!

Welcome back by the way.
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 5:43:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Just as an aside... I did a search on the Globe with the word "fisting" and it yielded ZERO returns.  Drama queen (Hangfire) strikes again.... [rolleyes]

Mike.. I had no idea what had happened.  Glad to see you're okay and, in some ways (in love), better! [:D]
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 6:13:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 10:33:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Baaaad is not the word for it my dear friend Striker.  Here lately, I feel like a little  puppy being drug around on his short leash, And I love it.[:i]  Finding my one true love has with out a doubt been the one thing that saved me and afforded me the opportunity to rise above and overcome my hardship.  As for what happened to me, Looking back I see it as one of the points in life we all must endure and I used it to become a better person.  I was, As Striker put it a very angry man for quite sometime.  I often asked myself why I didn't get the breaks in life I thought I should have, Or saw other getting.  I now realize that we make our own destiny, and our path in life greatly depends on how we react to our mistakes.  Now, About my Princess.  She is in my eyes the only woman alive.  There has never been nor ever will be a more beautiful, Caring, Or special woman to walk this earth.  She looks like a Goddess, Has a heart forged from the finest precious medals, And is the one who I have always dreamed of.  Now that I know true love, I can only hope and pray that all whom have ever lived will someday know the joys I feel everyday.  I'm glad to be back among my friends, And it amazes me that even though I was who I was, and acted like such a fool for as long as I did, You are all so willing to accept me back and give me the opportunity to again share with you.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 4:02:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
SingleStacker,

No way!!! I have been here waaaaaaay longer than HANGFIRE! A lot of the guys here who have bought mags and other stuff from me can confirm this.
View Quote

Hi Riddler, Not that its needed but I can vouch you have been around here for about ever, and that you are a honorable member...  Hows it going anyhow?  

[img]http://www.planetunreal.com/mapcomplex/images/m40sig.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 6:31:15 PM EDT
[#32]
much obliged JC!!!

Not much has change really. Been so busy at work that I do not have that much time to play around. I did went to the range yesterday with my son and shot the hell out of the 10/22.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top