Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/16/2005 8:12:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/16/2005 8:16:23 AM EDT by NYPatriot]
newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/9/16/11533.shtml

Friday, Sept. 16, 2005 1:13 a.m. EDT

Air America Hosts: Farrakhan Not Wrong on Levees

Two hosts at the liberal radio network Air America are defending Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan - saying he's not wrong to suspect that white people deliberately blew up the levees in New Orleans.

"You cannot blame people for coming up with conspiracy theories," Air America host Chuck D. said, after he was asked Thursday about the paranoid pronouncement by MSNBC's Tucker Carlson.

"They look on television and see that the government is four days late in saving people [who are] supposed to be their citizens," Chuck D. explained.

Carlson gave him a second chance to denounce Farrakhan's lunatic declaration, saying, "You're a smart guy. You know that white people didn't blow up the levees to kill black people. You've gotta know that didn't happen."

But the Air America host refused to budge, insisting instead that there was a chance Farrakhan could be right.

"I can't say unless I know for sure what's the actual facts and what's actually false," the rapper-turned-talk host said.

Carlson tried a third time, telling Chuck D.: "Look, I can say for certain that it was not a white conspiracy. White people did not blow up the levee to kill black people."

Still, the radio lefty wouldn't denounce Farrakhan's poisonous rant, saying only, "I don't think it's a person at fault but I think the system needs revamping."

After failing to persuade Chuck D., the MSNBC host turned to panelist Rachel Maddow, who also hosts a show on Air America.

Asked if she believed that white people deliberately destroyed the levees, Maddow declined to render a personal judgment - and instead defended the sentiment behind the toxic hypothesis.

"Conspiracy theories don't necessarily help but you have to understand where they come from," she told Carlson. "They come from people feeling like this disaster had a real racial component. I mean, it was a majority-black city that was absolutely abandoned by the country."

On Monday, Farrakhan uncorked his ugly theory, telling a North Carolina audience: "I heard from a very reliable source who saw a 25 foot deep crater under the levee breach. It may have been blown up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry."

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:18:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/16/2005 8:18:56 AM EDT by EPOCH96]
In Chuck D's words...

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:20:08 AM EDT
I heard this, but I thought it was a joke. I mean, the idea that the levies were blown.

G
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:22:44 AM EDT
Randi Rhodes was saying the other night that Bush was practicing genocide in New Orleans.

Don't they realize they look like fools when they say stuff like this:?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:23:23 AM EDT
have any of you listened to air america? it's like DU radio.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:28:16 AM EDT
A very Clinton-esque retreat by the radical left. The two Air America CO2 pumps claim that no matter how ridiculous the conspiracy theory may be, the circumstances at play legitimize the possibility of any theory. Credibility does not come into play at all.

Of course, anyone who questions Brother Farrakhan = de facto racisit, right.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:28:18 AM EDT
I would have been ok with the levees being blown if Louis Farrakhan was in front of them.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:29:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/16/2005 8:31:05 AM EDT by 89grand]
A few months ago I tried to listen to that cunt Randi Rhodes because I thought it might be funny, but I couldn't stand hearing her screaming "YOU'RE AN IDIOT, YOU'RE AN IDIOT" to every caller that disagreed, that's all the dumb bitch kept saying.

Liberals make me fucking sick.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:30:07 AM EDT
Well, there is 'stupid', and then there is 'air america'.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:40:58 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Fourays2:
have any of you listened to air america? it's like DU radio.

Word.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:44:13 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SS109:

Don't they realize they look like fools when they say stuff like this:?

not to other liberals, they believe its gosple.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:46:20 AM EDT
Well, it is possible.

I heard from a very reliable source that George Bush recruited some black people from the Seals and Delta Force to go in and loot New Orleans in front of news crews just to make black people look bad.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:50:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By efpeter:
Well, it is possible.

I heard from a very reliable source that George Bush recruited some black people from the Seals and Delta Force to go in and loot New Orleans in front of news crews just to make black people look bad.

Really? You know Louis Farrakhan personally?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:50:08 AM EDT

I mean, it was a majority-black city that was absolutely abandoned by the country city and state gov't. The country had to step in.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:51:56 AM EDT
Some of Chuck D's lyrics-

...Frarrakhan's a prophet and I think you ought to listen to
what he can say to you, what you ought to do."
Follow for now, power of the people, say,
"Make a miracle, D, pump the lyrical"
Black is back, all in, we're gonna win
Check it out, yeah y'all, here we go again
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:53:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/16/2005 9:03:01 AM EDT by ARKAN_the_Tiger]

Well, it is possible.

Its true

ETA:pic originally PS'd by Skid2964
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:56:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/16/2005 8:57:47 AM EDT by krpind]

Originally Posted By ARKAN_the_Tiger:

Well, it is possible.

Its true

img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/skid2964/Forum_Stuff/NO_looter_elian_gonzales.jpg

LMAO

That's the best PS yet!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:01:31 AM EDT
I heard that they used one of those .50 cal, armour piercing, sniper bullet that is capable of penetrating a nuclear reactor to destry the levee

Scott
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:05:37 AM EDT
Air America is only still on because the backers are still funding it.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:09:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ARKAN_the_Tiger:

Well, it is possible.

Its true

img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/skid2964/Forum_Stuff/NO_looter_elian_gonzales.jpg

ETA:pic originally PS'd by Skid2964

OH man, that is funny!!

Outstanding!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:18:41 AM EDT
Farrakhan also thinks white people were created by an evil wizard thousands of years ago, a teaching of his mentor Elijah Muhammed.

www.shout.net/~bigred/MMMarch.html
Top Top