Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/22/2013 10:42:57 AM EDT
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/10/22/Fox-News-Steven-Crowder

Appearing on Ed Morrissey’s Ustream podcast program Monday, comedian and pundit Steven Crowder ripped into Fox News host Sean Hannity, criticizing him as an incompetent interviewer and suggesting he wasn’t a "real host.”

Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:43:30 AM EDT
[#1]
And I give zero fucks if it's a dupe.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:43:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Holy shit. A Crowder thread that wasn't started by Crowder himself.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:43:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Is Crowder still trying to be relevant?
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:44:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't see him anymore.. been banned ?
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:45:26 AM EDT
[#5]
He's a comedian?
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:45:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't see him anymore.. been banned ?
View Quote

Probably skipped arf-town after his last couple threads turned into shit-storms.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

HiramRanger wants to know if the Crowder refers to himself in the royal we?
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:47:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
They're both drama queens anyway.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:48:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. When Crowder starts a thread, he does indeed refer to himself in the royal we.

In all caps too, I believe.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:49:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Why the hate for Crowder?  Because of his anti-drug stance or his Christianity?  Or both?

Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:49:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Wilkow > Hannity
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:50:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Is Crowder still trying to be relevant?
View Quote

No more than Hannity is.

Can't believe he has managed to stay on air as long as he has.

Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:51:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wilkow > Hannity
View Quote

By far!
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:51:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Wilkow > Hannity Everyone
View Quote

I friggin' love that guy, best in the business. I have been following him since he hit XM..Beck should be working for him.

Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:52:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Hannity had always been republican first and conservative last.   I avoid his shows like the plague.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:57:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Hannity had always been republican first and conservative last.   I avoid his shows like the plague.
View Quote

I am a "Reagan Conservative"..shut your mouth Hannity, you are what ever the establishments wants you to be. Since the establishment isn't so popular now, you are acting like you are Tea Party favorite.

I can't stand him, his interviewing sucks, he leads and interrupts non stop and is a simpleton nonintellectual when it comes to political prowess.

"The Stop ____________ Express..."

What a fag.

Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:58:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I friggin' love that guy, best in the business. I have been following him since he hit XM..Beck should be working for him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wilkow > Hannity Everyone

I've been listening to him since he was in Albany.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:00:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why the hate for Crowder?  Because of his anti-drug stance or his Christianity?  Or both?

View Quote

He's a salesman.    Selling a product to a target audience.  Intellectual honesty is not a necessary ingredient for that sale.

Take his drug video.  There was a great deal more that could be said, and was indeed said in the thread he started about it here.   A few people in that thread compared his film style in that vid to Michael Moore "Gotcha-ism"

The funny thing is, he actually reminds me of Sean Hannity with a little more personality.

I think mostly we rag him because he only ever shows up here to shill his videos.   I think he's a funny comedian, even if I don't necessarily agree with all of his views.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:01:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

You obviously have not listened to Hannity.  On many occassions he has criticized republicans. . .  especially the Rhino variety.  Hannity openly states he is a registered conservative.

In the dark days after Newtown last year, 2nd Amendment supporters had no better friend in the media than Hannity.  He was on the air - TV and radio - everyday supporting the 2nd Amendmant and gun owners!  Although I certainly do not agree with him on everything, I respect him for his support of the 2nd Amendment.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:01:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

No shit.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:02:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Crowder is a nutcase
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:03:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

nah, hes boring, unfunny and not nearly as awesome as he thinks he is.   I don't hate the guy but his videos and his threads are pretty lame
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:04:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You obviously have not listened to Hannity.  On many occassions he has criticized republicans. . .  especially the Rhino variety.  Hannity openly states he is a registered conservative.

In the dark days after Newtown last year, 2nd Amendment supporters had no better friend in the media than Hannity.  He was on the air - TV and radio - everyday supporting the 2nd Amendmant and gun owners!  Although I certainly do not agree with him on everything, I respect him for his support of the 2nd Amendment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. He was one of the only ones championing for the 2A.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:04:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is a registered conservative?
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:05:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Subnet would like to know Crowder's thoughts on this.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sense the tea party revolt of 2010 and has pretended to be more conservative.  Even a big .gov republican groupie can be right about a few issues.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:06:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A marketing ploy.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:07:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Crowder only came around to pimp his latest vid.

Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:07:12 AM EDT
[#30]
I JUST GOT ANNOYED AT HIM SHOWING UP HERE ONLY TO SHILL HIS VIDS.  THAT AND HIS CONSTANT USE OF CAPS
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:07:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Surveyor says that Crowder rarely if ever acknowledges controversy unless it puts Crowder in a positive light.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:07:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

HiramRanger already played the annoying third person reference card...
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:08:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Meh, Hannity and Crowder both have something in common: neither one is particularly good at what they do.

Hannity is as "establishment" as they come, and Crowder simply isn't very funny.  Which is a problem if your job title is "comedian".

Let the purses fly...
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:09:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

A marketing ploy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A marketing ploy.

No, New York State has a Conservative party you can register as a member of, and vote for the Conservative line in the primaries.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:10:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Per Hannity, what he declared/registered as a voter in New York or Connecticut. . . wherever he lives.  We do not have that option in Ohio.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:11:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:13:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Has he been banned or something?
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:13:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Wow.

I completely missed the Crowder Official Fall from ARFCOM Grace thread(s)!

link?

Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#39]
They both suck.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:14:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Sense the tea party revolt of 2010 and has pretended to be more conservative.  Even a big .gov republican groupie can be right about a few issues.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am no Hannity apologist but I remember him hammering McCain and Voinovich on the issue of immigration.  This was circa 2007 or 2008.  Has also been openly critical of not nominating more conservative candidates. . . also long before the last election cycle.  

As long as he continues to be a vociferous supporter of the 2nd Amendment, I will watch/listen.  We need MORE people on the airwaves with his passion for the 2nd!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:15:57 AM EDT
[#41]
I thought everybody already knew this.  Hannity can't conduct an interview without trying to get his guest to agree with him.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:16:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Crowder is an nutcase attention whore/hack
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:20:09 AM EDT
[#44]
I always wondered why he was allowed to stick around.  Doesn't the site tend to warn/get rid of people who sell their products in GD?
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:20:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

"..don't lump us in with that f'ing Martian!" - Thorny, Super Troopers
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:20:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I am no Hannity apologist but I remember him hammering McCain and Voinovich on the issue of immigration.  This was circa 2007 or 2008.  Has also been openly critical of not nominating more conservative candidates. . . also long before the last election cycle.  

As long as he continues to be a vociferous supporter of the 2nd Amendment, I will watch/listen.  We need MORE people on the airwaves with his passion for the 2nd!!
View Quote

Maybe I'm wrong, I have a couple shows a prefer to listen to over him, but when when I do hear him I'm never impressed.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:21:12 AM EDT
[#47]
I like Hannity but his tactics are all wrong. He complains constantly about the double standards for D's and R's and while it's true the D's can't be shamed into using the same standards.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:22:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I always wondered why he was allowed to stick around.
View Quote

quack quack
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:23:14 AM EDT
[#49]
In before Crowder!
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:23:14 AM EDT
[#50]
I think Crowder's ok, little over the top, but better than a lot of crap out there. Hannity is a shill, O'Reilly lite. Neil (or Neal) Cavuto is much better, and Crowder (at least used to be) on there quite a bit.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top