Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:10:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, anyone who thought that guy was current SF deserves to be fooled.

Hell, I think he probably weighs more than to SF soldiers combined.

So, was he selling buffalo jerky?
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:11:05 AM EDT
[#2]
The man is obviously a Lardassian spy.
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:13:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow.  WHAT THE FUCK?

Glad that guy nailed the fatass fucker.

Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:15:08 AM EDT
[#4]
"Overall a goofy looking individual."  Man he nailed that.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:15:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Well done on the part of the OP (on the other forum).

Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:16:49 AM EDT
[#6]
What a douche. At least it sounds like the guy that confronted him is gonna get him lit up pretty good.
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:16:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Too bad according to Chairman O his civil rights were violated by Giz

Fucking sickning someone would claim such things
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:17:13 AM EDT
[#8]
wait, I thought the OP was a chinese commie, when did he get to the states?

TXL
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:18:56 AM EDT
[#9]
That Fat POS is giving MO a bad name.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Not only was this guy FUBAR; he did have a fuckin DOD base decal.  That right there makes the hair on my neck stand up.  This Captain Douche Bag could have done some stupid shit on a base and got someone hurt!
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:20:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Wow! An SF MP! What will they think of next?
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:20:54 AM EDT
[#12]
I've never understood what makes people do this sort of thing...........while I admire those who serve this great country, I just couldnt do what that guy did.........I couldnt serve due to health problems, and I certainly wouldnt go around being a poser like that..........shameful
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:22:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Read the first page at the other forum. Tagged for later when I have more time

Sounds like this POS got a major smack down and is looking at some Federal troubles to go along with it. How fuckin' stupid does a person have to be to

A: Impersonate a military officer (or any military for that matter)

B: and at a gun show....
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:23:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I've never understood what makes people do this sort of thing...........while I admire those who serve this great country, I just couldnt do what that guy did.........I couldnt serve due to health problems, and I certainly wouldnt go around being a poser like that..........shameful

Some people feel regretful about not serving because of problems and end up acting out to make themselves feel better I guess. I learned not to call anyone out, I feel more sorry for them then anything, why embarrass them even more.
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:24:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Midsection armor?

Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:25:50 AM EDT
[#16]

Anyone that would believe this guy is SF needs to have their head examined.

Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:26:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Lady that I worked with died because she got in an airplane with a guy that claimed he was a former Top Gun Instructor...turns out that he was a Navy washout that had even lost his civilian license....That's right she was killed because he was a poser..
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:26:38 AM EDT
[#18]
What a fat, stupid asshole.

Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:26:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:28:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yeah, it's absolutely pathetic. Especially the FAT fuckers who play dress up. That's not even remotely believable except by morans. I've put on some pounds since I got out but I'm not a fuckin' lard ass, and I don't wear my uniform anymore anyway. I don't agree with the Fed ruling against the Stolen Valor Act, but if that law is somehow unconstitutional, then leave justice up to individuals such as the OP. Publicly humiliate the posers and make them wish they'd never been born.
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:31:20 AM EDT
[#21]
that guy is a total shitbag.
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:31:31 AM EDT
[#22]
What a piece of shit fat body
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:33:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Oh my!  He's as big as heavy six.
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:33:39 AM EDT
[#24]
I have never been to that website in my whole life and I got this...
You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.

WTF?

Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:34:00 AM EDT
[#25]
I bet he couldnt even do one pull up
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:36:19 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I bet he couldnt even do one pull up

He couldn't do a dead hang from the bar.  What a POS.
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:36:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Ohh and in before the MYOB crowd! From what I read this dirtbag is a serial imposter. Who has served time before for posing as an SF officer and taking over command of a rescue operation at a bridge disaster.
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:37:35 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm not .mil, but wouldn't the fact that he is one gigantic glob of shit call him out? I mean is there anyone that fat in SF?
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:38:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Holy fuck.  

"After a 2002 fatal bridge collapse in Oklahoma, Clark had showed up at the scene in combat fatigues and identified himself as an Army captain.

He conducted media interviews and gave orders to FBI agents for 2 1/2 days before getting caught"

Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:38:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That Fat POS is giving MO a bad name.  

yep
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:39:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Guy like that has to have some mental issues. That said, if he's not trying to sell anything, who is he hurting?

The devils advocate in me wants to raise the discussion of, real soldiers of our country fought and died for our freedom to do as we will ie. freedom of expression, as long as we are not hurting anyone or breaking any laws.

Was he breaking any laws?  He was basically telling stories and lying to a bunch of people.

Discuss.
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:39:58 AM EDT
[#32]
I am betting he has mental issues.
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:41:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Guy like that has to have some mental issues. That said, if he's not trying to sell anything, who is he hurting?

The devils advocate in me wants to raise the discussion of, real soldiers of our country fought and died for our freedom to do as we will ie. freedom of expression, as long as we are not hurting anyone or breaking any laws.

Was he breaking any laws?  He was basically telling stories and lying to a bunch of people.

Discuss.

Impersonating a military officer/law enforcement officer?
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:41:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Holy fuck.  

"After a 2002 fatal bridge collapse in Oklahoma, Clark had showed up at the scene in combat fatigues and identified himself as an Army captain.

He conducted media interviews and gave orders to FBI agents for 2 1/2 days before getting caught"

Serial military imposter arrested after traffic stop
Man had served time for posing as Army captain at accident site
By AMBREEN ALI
P-I REPORTER

Seattle police say they have arrested a serial impersonator whose past offenses include telling Russian security that the U.S. military was planning to kill their president and commanding FBI agents at an accident site by pretending to be a military police officer.

Officers pulled over William James Clark, 35, for missing license plates Monday night, when he was driving past Boeing Field in his gold Kia sedan.

His 1996-model car was decked out with a large Army sticker on the hood and a video camera on the rear. Police later found a military uniform and bank checks in the car.

Police said Clark flashed a badge at the officers and told them he was a military police officer, but didn't have military identification.

Police got suspicious when the Oklahoma resident said he was renewing his military identification here and that he had trained with the National Guard in Colorado. They checked his records and discovered an outstanding warrant and a felony conviction for impersonating a federal officer.

After a 2002 fatal bridge collapse in Oklahoma, Clark had showed up at the scene in combat fatigues and identified himself as an Army captain.

He conducted media interviews and gave orders to FBI agents for 2 1/2 days before getting caught. He served a five-year sentence before being released on probation in September.

A month later, federal officials issued a warrant for Clark. He had violated his probation by making a bizarre call to the Russian Embassy.

Clark told the embassy's security chief that he was a member of the U.S. Special Forces and was involved in an assassination plot against Russian President Vladimir Putin, police said.

It is unclear what Clark was doing in Washington state this week, but military impersonation cases are a priority in the U.S. attorney's Western Washington Office.

"We've probably done more military impersonation cases than anywhere else at this point," said Emily Langley, a spokeswoman for the U.S. attorney's office.

Several people in the area have pretended to be decorated war heroes to get benefits or prestige in the past year.

One notorious impostor was retired Boeing Machinist Reggie Buddle, who posed as a combat-decorated Marine and military chaplain. He presided over marriages and baptisms and even recruited new Marines, until his lie was discovered.

Clark told Seattle police after his arrest that he had information about terrorists in Seattle and said he needed to speak with the Homeland Security Department.

Instead, Clark appeared before a federal judge Tuesday in Seattle and has another hearing here next week to confirm that he is the man named in the warrant. If so, he'll be sent to Oklahoma to face the charges against him.

Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:42:34 AM EDT
[#35]
This guy is SF.... Super Fat  
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:44:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:45:43 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Dipshit stripped of his swag... nice.

he'll just buy some new stuff from EBay tomorrow.

Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:45:49 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy fuck.  

After a 2002 fatal bridge collapse in Oklahoma, Clark had showed up at the scene in combat fatigues and identified himself as an Army captain.

He conducted media interviews and gave orders to FBI agents for 2 1/2 days before getting caught. He served a five-year sentence before being released on probation in September.

A month later, federal officials issued a warrant for Clark. He had violated his probation by making a bizarre call to the Russian Embassy.

Clark told the embassy's security chief that he was a member of the U.S. Special Forces and was involved in an assassination plot against Russian President Vladimir Putin, police said.

This guy has mental problems.
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:46:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Honestly, airsoft exists.

Nobody gives a crap if you play dress up and shoot people with plastic pellets.  The good airsoft players of the world will still think you're a tool, but they're not generally going to kick you out of their game unless you cheat or are otherwise a total asshat.  Playing dress-up and make-believe are relatively minor sins in that community.

There's also Halloween.  Sure, people will think you're goofy, but again, it won't be a huge deal.

But to do it in public like it ain't no thang...  Just WTF.

Also, that guy is carrying a LOT of extra weight.  He should save himself the trouble and dress up as a Coastie instead.

Not an actual servicemember, mind you, but perhaps out of their buoys.  Go by the nickname "Red 2" or something.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:46:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:46:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Discuss.

I thought about that, I don't believe there is any law against impersonating a military officer and he certainly wasn't impersonating a law officer. Also as long as he was not trying to enforce any law, he is not impersonating.

Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:46:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

WTF?

WTF did you do, n00b???
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:49:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

WTF?

What did you do to deserve it?

Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:49:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Discuss.

I thought about that, I don't believe there is any law against impersonating a military officer and he certainly wasn't impersonating a law officer. Also as long as he was not trying to enforce any law, he is not impersonating.

Stolen Valor Act
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:51:29 AM EDT
[#45]
tag for later
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:51:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Holy fuck.  

but seriously it looks like this guy has some serious mental problems, more then the usual military posers do.

Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:54:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Discuss.

Stolen Valor Act

From your own link  "On July 16, 2010, a federal judge in Denver ruled the Stolen Valor Act is "facially unconstitutional"

Not saying I agree with all this, just arguing law.

Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:54:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Holy fuck.  

I remember that story...I drive by that bridge on the way to my inlaws....huge drop...bad way to go
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 8:57:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 9:00:42 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?

What did you do to deserve it?

I hope it was something exciting.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top