Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/16/2015 11:01:45 AM EDT
How many fucking things can they put that fucking patch on. I saw a shit ton of it in Afghanistan, Iraq, back home and online. Seems like every swinging dick/ swollen pussy business has that center patch with some "catchy" phrase as a rocker.

Hey, I got a wonderful idea, why don't one of you business types try to think up an ORIGINAL design.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:14:00 AM EDT
[#1]
??? SOA = Sons of Anarchy ???
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:27:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes.   6 yrs ago=cool
Now.  Overplayed and unoriginal.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:30:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yes.   6 yrs ago=cool
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.   6 yrs ago=cool

It was never cool.
That show was horrible.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:30:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yes.   6 yrs ago=cool
Now.  Overplayed and Redwood Original.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.   6 yrs ago=cool
Now.  Overplayed and Redwood Original.

FIFY
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#5]
they even has SOA cigars
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:32:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Fuck yeah! Fuck that fucking Service-Oriented Architecture shit! WTF! Fuck you and your standards! *shakes fist*
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#7]
civvy firefighters at bagram wear the hoodie with SOA and they would give non-firefighters shit if they wore an SOA hooodie
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:42:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
civvy firefighters at bagram wear the hoodie with SOA and they would give non-firefighters shit if they wore an SOA hooodie
View Quote

Did you kick them in their pussy?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:56:12 AM EDT
[#9]
I almost wrecked my truck on the highway a couple weeks back laughing my ass off at some doucher riding on a harley with a SOA leather vest. Even had a Las Vegas bottom rocker on it. I had to pull over to wipe the tears from my eyes.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:00:21 PM EDT
[#10]
I always thought "Shit Lords MC" would be a great patch.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:01:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Contractor fobbits making $$$ are so silly.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:01:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I always thought "Shit Lords MC" would be a great patch.
View Quote

I wish to pledge your club, sir.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:11:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Never knew it was a thing.

Wearing TV show crap is bad, wearing TV land MC gear is deserving of severe ridicule. Thinking dreamland mail order MC gear makes you something other than a male groupy for a bunch of male actors makes you deserving of a little smacking around at a minimum.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:13:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It was never cool.
That show was horrible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.   6 yrs ago=cool

It was never cool.
That show was horrible.

Yep and the show was made by libtards.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:14:44 PM EDT
[#15]
If I saw anyone wearing a Sons of Anarchy biker vest,I'd take them about as seriously as kids wearing a Harry Potter shirt.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:16:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Wearing the SOA logo is really, really dumb.

But the "Grim Reaper with an M16" image concept itself is admittedly badass.  An M4 would be better though.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:17:40 PM EDT
[#17]
It's really fucking gay.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:24:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Buddy of mine got the reaper tattooed on his leg.  I was a fan of the show.  Not into all the SOA gear that is out there, but don't care what others wear, or do to show they are fans.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:32:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Someone needs to wear a SOA vest to an Outlaw bar.  I would love to see the after results, if you survive of course.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:14:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
S9meone needs to wear a SOA vest to an Outlaw bar.  I would love to see the after results, if you survive of course.
View Quote

Is this why all the shootings and crazy stories occur in Florida?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:35:48 PM EDT
[#21]
i saw a dude at the easyrider rodeo rocking a sweet soa vest a few years ago.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone needs to wear a SOA vest to an Outlaw bar.  I would love to see the after results, if you survive of course.

We are the Washington of the south.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:37:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Soldier of Allah????  

You mean just like Maj. Nidal Hasan's business card who had some workplace violence?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:40:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

But the "Grim Reaper with an M16" image concept itself is admittedly badass.  An M4 would be better though.  
View Quote

The original members were supposed to be Vietnam vets. M16.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:42:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
How many fucking things can they put that fucking patch on. I saw a shit ton of it in Afghanistan, Iraq, back home and online. Seems like every swinging dick/ swollen pussy business has that center patch with some "catchy" phrase as a rocker.

Hey, I got a wonderful idea, why don't one of you business types try to think up an ORIGINAL design.
View Quote

Why you hate capitalism, bro?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:42:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know.  The M4 wouldn't have made sense for the show... but it would be a cooler image.  Unfortunately, now nobody could ever use it without being lame because of the TV show.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:49:31 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I almost wrecked my truck on the highway a couple weeks back laughing my ass off at some doucher riding on a harley with a SOA leather vest. Even had a Las Vegas bottom rocker on it. I had to pull over to wipe the tears from my eyes.
View Quote
I saw a guy wearing one on the freeway around here a few months back. The stupidness itself beside, there are a ton of Bandidos that ride around this area. While I'm sure a real MC would just see him as a tool and probably not start anything over it, I still wouldn't want to tempt fate.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:56:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have the exact same reaction to 99% of Harley riders in general.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:15:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I saw a guy wearing one on the freeway around here a few months back. The stupidness itself beside, there are a ton of Bandidos that ride around this area. While I'm sure a real MC would just see him as a tool and probably not start anything over it, I still wouldn't want to tempt fate.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Bandidos can be real mean looking SOBs.

I never watched the show and people who get that into the show and live/breathe it are needing a real life hobby. It doesn't make you tough when you watch a show and try to emulate the inbred people on it. It glorifies the lawlessness of these groups.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:21:48 PM EDT
[#30]
lol, one SOTF comes to mind...
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:22:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I saw some douche with a SOA shirt on in a gas station when 2 actual patched bikers (don't remember the club) walked in... SOA guy nearly shit a brick and the 2 bikers looked like they were ready to tear him apart...
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:24:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Sons of Arthritis?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:25:30 PM EDT
[#33]
A Sons of Archies parody MC patch could be epic.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:31:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
they even has SOA cigars
View Quote

yes they do
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:33:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I saw the same thing! leather vest bottom rocker said Virginia.it was a real three pice patch.all I could think was that guy is going to get a beat down
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:37:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I saw some douche with a SOA shirt on in a gas station when 2 actual patched bikers (don't remember the club) walked in... SOA guy nearly shit a brick and the 2 bikers looked like they were ready to tear him apart...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don't care what's on the patch, they'll fuck you up.  I was at an Outlaw even a few years back, and they pulled knives on our chapter president because he had a diamond shaped dragon (US 129) patch on his vest.  Their exact words to him were, "Is that patch worth dying for?"  He cut it off and we made it out whole.  I no longer ride with clubs because of those guys.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:41:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They don't care what's on the patch, they'll fuck you up.  I was at an Outlaw even a few years back, and they pulled knives on our chapter president because he had a diamond shaped dragon (US 129) patch on his vest.  Their exact words to him were, "Is that patch worth dying for?"  He cut it off and we made it out whole.  I no longer ride with clubs because of those guys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

that was done to punk out your pres in front of his club.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:46:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It was never cool.
That show was horrible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.   6 yrs ago=cool

It was never cool.
That show was horrible.

+1
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
they even has SOA cigars
View Quote

They taste like shit. My buddy's into SOA a bit too much (started riding and everything. He now works for HD ) and he buys them all the fucking time.

The Sons Of Silence are big in my area and are commonly seen wearing a patch saying "Fuck SOA. We're the real sons."
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:13:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Had a guy on a MOPED wearing a SOA t-shirt give me the palm down motorcycle driver wave.  Shit's getting out of hand.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:13:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe,  but when a Chapter president from a 1% pulls a knife out in front of 40 of his members, and there is only 5 of us, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what the right response should be.  

That's not what happened in our case though.

he was cool, and pulled him outside away from everyone else.  He told us about it after we left.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:28:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Why was it such a popular show? It seems like a show with little worthwhile content. Bunch of tough guys on screen.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:38:18 PM EDT
[#43]
I was just a non-club crotch rocket rider, but I can't think of any reason to wear pretend MC patches. It attracts attention that may not be desirable from established patch holders, LE, or the general public.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:44:26 PM EDT
[#44]
This is on my bike:

Well, at least the sticker is on my cruiser bicycle's front basket.  Made from an old beer crate.

It's a surf club and charity for howler monkeys.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:20:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Please don't tell me this is old news and not funny!!!  I was gonna have it embroidered on my vest!

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:23:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It was never cool.
That show was horrible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.   6 yrs ago=cool

It was never cool.
That show was horrible.

this.. almost as bad as Firefly. At least Fox had the sense to shut it down early, not string on like SoA..
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:33:55 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Maybe, but when a Chapter president from a 1% pulls a knife out in front of 40 of his members, and there is only 5 of us, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what the right response should be.

he was cool, and pulled him outside away from everyone else. He told us about it after we left.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone needs to wear a SOA vest to an Outlaw bar. I would love to see the after results, if you survive of course.

They don't care what's on the patch, they'll fuck you up. I was at an Outlaw even a few years back, and they pulled knives on our chapter president because he had a diamond shaped dragon (US 129) patch on his vest. Their exact words to him were, "Is that patch worth dying for?" He cut it off and we made it out whole. I no longer ride with clubs because of those guys.

Maybe, but when a Chapter president from a 1% pulls a knife out in front of 40 of his members, and there is only 5 of us, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what the right response should be.

he was cool, and pulled him outside away from everyone else. He told us about it after we left.

You're right, your president should've drawn on him.

So they didn't like the fact that it was a diamnond shape like the 1%er patch?  I didn't know they started beefs over shapes.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:19:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't hate capitalism, hate retardedness and unoriginality.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:28:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:00:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Please don't tell me this is old news and not funny!!!  I was gonna have it embroidered on my vest!

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/67/d6/f7/67d6f79509df20903b5dfac29e67e2aa.jpg
View Quote

I'm going to steal this and make a shirt.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top