Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 1/17/2006 7:45:59 AM EDT
17-year-old vegetarian gun-grabber was envious because I took her mom and younger sister out shooting on Sunday, and they had a great time.  It's funny how anti-gun liberals are some of the most violent people you'll ever meet.

Here are a couple of pics - Introducing my new girlfriend and her 13-year-old daughter.

Mom is shooting a Bushmaster bullpup that doesn't work for me.  It's not southpaw-friendly.  Girl is shooting a Romanian model 1969 .22 LR training rifle.

Girl with M1 Garand.  She loved it.

She fell in love immediately with my 1911 too.

So much so, she wanted to learn how to load magazines.

I think this relationship is going to work out, once the older girl turns 18 and mom kicks her out.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:48:50 AM EDT
[#1]
So.  How deep did you dig the hole?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:49:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Well done.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:50:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I know I brought my suprise with me today, but for the life of me I just can't find it right now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:51:10 AM EDT
[#4]
She is just a stupid high school kid. You have to undo the public school brainwashing she has endured. Their is hope...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:52:27 AM EDT
[#5]
What do you mean "got slapped", she hit you? If so what did the mom say about it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:53:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
 It's funny how anti-gun liberals are some of the most violent people you'll ever meet.

I find it "ha-ha" funny (I laugh at them) for how unhappy they are.

A real miserable bunch.  They seldom really laugh or have fun.

And I find even that brings me joy.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:53:23 AM EDT
[#7]
File suit.  Really, this libtard violence is getting out of hand.  Pop yourself a couple extra times just to make it look good.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:54:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Nice M1, btw.

My opinion of you is improved.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:54:21 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What do you mean "got slapped", she hit you? If so what did the mom say about it.

Shoudla called the cops. Or better yet, have the mom take her for a trip to the woodshed. Nothing more demeaning than administering corporal punishment to a 17 year old. heheh...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:54:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
17-year-old vegetarian gun-grabber was envious because I took her mom and younger sister out shooting on Sunday, and they had a great time.  It's funny how anti-gun liberals are some of the most violent people you'll ever meet.

Here are a couple of pics - Introducing my new girlfriend and her 13-year-old daughter.

Mom is shooting a Bushmaster bullpup that doesn't work for me.  It's not southpaw-friendly.  Girl is shooting a Romanian model 1969 .22 LR training rifle.

members.cox.net/southparkmilitia/images/gunshoots/mom+daughter.jpg

Girl with M1 Garand.  She loved it.

members.cox.net/southparkmilitia/images/gunshoots/girl+M1.jpg

Seems to be the fad these days, when she moves out and lives in the real world, i'm sure she'll how do you say..."come around"
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:55:19 AM EDT
[#11]
SHould have told her that violence only begets more violence.

That's works both ways.    
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:57:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Yes +1 on the M-1's.

How did she like shooting that kicking mule!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:58:32 AM EDT
[#13]
They ALWAYS fall in love with the Garand!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:59:52 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

So yer sayin' my Garands are chick magnets???  

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:00:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Yes +1 on the M-1's.

How did she like shooting that kicking mule!

She appreciated the relatively mild recoil of the M1, compared to the M38 Mosin-Magant and the Mauser M98k.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:06:16 AM EDT
[#16]
So how did mom feel about you having her daughter arrested for CPC 240+242 and booked into juvenile hall?  Or did you just let her get away with it an reenforce that type of behavior?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:08:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Nice! I must say that it's refreshing to see the youngsters out shooting the M-1 Garand and 1911 Government model. Excellent choice of weapons. I bet that young girl will be teeling stories about that range trip for years. Mom probably had a great time too.

When the slap happy vagitarian chick isn't looking, rub her toothbrush in the toilet.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:11:04 AM EDT
[#18]
The most important thing is, How did mom react?  We want to know.  Did mom give her a good ass chewing/kicking?  Did she blow it off?  That was one expensive date to take her and her kid on and then the other kid/brat pulls that on you.  Time to set her ass down and give some history lessons.....Oh yeah, and some constitution lessons.

E.T.A.   And teach the vetetarian (probably atheist/darwinist) why the front teeth are designed for cutting and tearing meat!!!!  Why we don't have molars all the way around like cows and horses do.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:13:42 AM EDT
[#19]
A teenage girl slaps him and half you guys want to sue/call the cops?

Have we turned into a nation of wussies or what.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:15:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Warms the heart to see another youngster learning the ropes and enjoying the fine inventions of Messrs. Garand and Browning.

And the biggest worry for liberals is that on some small level, that young woman was empowered.  She felt strength and responsiblity and self reliance.   And that frightens the hell out of people who want the "sheeple" to look to the government for everything.  

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:16:50 AM EDT
[#21]
They're not just violent- they're also about the most closed minded people you'd ever meet.

Good on you for showing the rest of the family a good safe time though!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:22:40 AM EDT
[#22]
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED AFTER SHE SLAPPED YOU?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:26:49 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
A teenage girl slaps him and half you guys want to sue/call the cops?

As opposed to teaching her that its okay to physically attack people for no reason other than having different beliefs than you. She's 17, it will be off her record in a year and she will hopefully never fdo it again.  but by enabling her, she will continue the behavior, do it to someone else as an adult and have a criminal record for life.

I'll bet we see a thread soon titled "My Girlfriends 17yo daughter claims I assaulted/molested her."
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:28:37 AM EDT
[#24]
I see your girlfriend likes to get down on her knees.

Thats a qood quality.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:29:51 AM EDT
[#25]
How is slapping him NOT assault? Even if it's coming from a snot-nosed 17 y.o. twit?

Guarantee if he slapped her, he'd be in jail.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:30:11 AM EDT
[#26]
The best way to deal with this is to have the Mom, Sister, and confront her as a group and let her know that her atctions are not going to be ptu up with.  

All this talk about cops and other lawsuits is BS.  Unless she is totally out of controll.  

She probably also has Daddy issues seeing she probably remembers him the most.  

Just my 2 cents.

Also those are good pictures.  Looks like everyone had fun.

[Granola]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:31:25 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
She is just a stupid high school kid. You have to undo the public school brainwashing she has endured. Their is hope...

No, there's not. College only makes it worse.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:32:17 AM EDT
[#28]
You should have held her down and beat the fuck out of her.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:33:34 AM EDT
[#29]

teenage girl slaps him and half you guys want to sue/call the cops?
Have we turned into a nation of wussies or what.

In the real world, I have a right not to be struck by anyone. But if someone ignores that and hits me, then they should expect to be struck back.  

That's called taking responsibility for your actions, turn about is fair play, and learning that you don't go around hitting people and not expect to get hit back.  

Try to explain that to the cops when they're hauling you away for striking a minor. After all, we're not living in the real world anymore.

P.S.
Name calling isn't acceptable behavoir either.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:34:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Oh, BOO HOO, he got slapped by a girl. Better call the cops!

You guys are right, I made a mistake.

I should have said we have turned into a nation of PUSSIES, not wussies.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:35:13 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Thats a qood quality.

GAH!  

Delete your post, dude.    That's his girlfriend's 13 YO DAUGHTER kneeling down loading magazines.

Cripes sake.  

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:35:57 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not yours.

Mine.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:37:12 AM EDT
[#33]
I think the best approach for the errant daughter is to smile and not let anything she does provoke you.

She wants a reaction.  Don't give her one.

Look at her the way you would a gnat.

Maybe try calmly sitting down and confronting her with logic, reason, and facts.  Calmly.  Just to give her something to think about.

BTW, Mom & Little Sister look... empowered in those pics.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:37:34 AM EDT
[#34]
In the last picture your girlfriend looks like kind of like Carrie Ann Moss from The Matrix with the leather jacket.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:39:25 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Thats a qood quality.

I think that's the 13 year old
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:39:55 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Thats a qood quality.

That's his girlfriend's 13 year old daughter, not his girlfriend...

ETA: beaten to the punch, twice. At least now we know Specop_007's taste in women
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:40:11 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
So how did mom feel about you having her daughter arrested for CPC 240+242 and booked into juvenile hall?  Or did you just let her get away with it an reenforce that type of behavior?

Details are not fit to post.  Suffice it to say I responded in a measured and appropriate manner, as any real man would do.  I gave her an immediate object lesson in the predictable consequences of violent behavior, something she has never had before.  Her mom supports my actions.  Girl's 19-year-old "boyfriend" subsequently threatened me with violence.  He has been permanently banished from their home and forbidden to see the girl.

The girls are suffering from the effects of never having a decent man in their lives.  My girlfriend was married to both of their fathers, but both turned out to be worthless louts.  Sperm doners, not men.

I'll turn 48 in a couple of weeks.  I've been hit by only one other person in my adult live.  I divorced her and kept the house.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:41:18 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
You should have held her down and beat the fuck out of her.

No no.  You only do that if you are a cop and she is on roller skates.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:43:07 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Details are not fit to post.  Suffice it to say I responded in a measured and appropriate manner, as any real man would do.  I gave her an immediate object lesson in the predictable consequences of violent behavior, something she has never had before.  Her mom supports my actions.

The girls are suffering from the effects of never having a decent man in their lives.  My girlfriend was married to both of their fathers, but both turned out to be worthless louts.

I'll turn 48 in a couple of weeks.  I've been hit by only one other person in my adult live.  I divorced her and kept the house.

Good man!  It takes a real man to walk into the lives of 2 kids that have been raised by a single mom and do right.  Sounds like your well on the way to giving them some real fatherly influence.  I salute you.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:45:09 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
E.T.A.   And teach the vetetarian (probably atheist/darwinist) why the front teeth are designed for cutting and tearing meat!!!!  Why we don't have molars all the way around like cows and horses do.

oh please....
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:45:31 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Good man!  It takes a real man to walk into the lives of 2 kids that have been raised by a single mom and do right.  Sounds like your well on the way to giving them some real fatherly influence.  I salute you.

This isn't my first time.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:46:59 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

...E.T.A.   And teach the vetetarian (probably atheist/darwinist) why the front teeth are designed for cutting and tearing meat!!!!  Why we don't have molars all the way around like cows and horses do.

The whole family is pro-life and Christian.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:47:07 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I gave her an immediate object lesson in the predictable consequences of violent behavior, something she has never had before.  Her mom supports my actions.

It's good that you two are in agreement.

The girls are suffering from the effects of never having a decent man in their lives.  My girlfriend was married to both of their fathers, but both turned out to be worthless louts.  Sperm doners, not men.

One of the most common forms of child abuse is parents not disciplining their kids. nor teaching them how to behave as a responsible, accountable member of society.

A suggestion: Although there is some enmity between you and the elder daughter, make it clear that you will not hold a grudge against her, and that (assuming you & Mom are serious) you'll be there for her in time of need.  From what you described, one day she will have a time of need, and a source of strength and stability will be very important.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:48:07 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This isn't my first time.

I tried it once,  the mom said all kinds of shit wanting it to happen, and DID all kinds of stuff to sabotage it.  Bad JuJu.  I must admit that even though I have a daughter, I'm not just a shallow ass and won't date a woman with kids.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:51:31 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh please....

Oh relax. It's true. That's also why we, like all predators, have our eyes in the front of our skulls instead of on the side, like a prey animal (think cow).

GT
Darwinist. Atheist. Carnivore.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:51:37 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh please....

That portion was added "tongue in cheek" to make a statement of the effects of todays schools.  It was not a direct observation or absolute belief in her attitude. So, just chill and take it with a grain of salt in the manner it was intended....
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:56:33 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not yours.

Mine.

Mine.
...and DK-Prof's

Oh. wait.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:13:19 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I can verify this, my GF (who had never been shooting before) was trying to run me out of 30-06 about 5 minutes after I pulled the M1 out of the case
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:20:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Great to see new shooters but please man... for the love of GOD!... teach those girls how to properly hold a rifle and how not to have a sore neck after shooting.

I swear, women always overly complicate the act of holding a firearm and turn it into a contortionist trick.

I'm very surprised the 13yo wasn't turned off of shooting by the recoil of the larger rifles... most new shooters are.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:22:53 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats a qood quality.

GAH!  

Delete your post, dude.    That's his girlfriend's 13 YO DAUGHTER kneeling down loading magazines.

Cripes sake.  

DOH!

reading comprehension > me

My bad, hada long night at work and a dentist appointment this morning. Its been a long day.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top