Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2001 2:57:48 PM EDT
Tampa Bay Talk Radio is on FIRE after it was
reported that Officer Moreno's significant
other of 10 years, an unidentified female, has
applied for a survivors benefit pension from the Tampa Police Department.
The State of Florida does not recognize same sex
marriages.
The State of Florida does not recognize live in
girl or boy friends as survivors.
The big guns in the ALTERNATIVE SEXSTYLE COMMUNITY have stated that they will go to the floor on this issue.
A female caller to the Glen Beck Show stated
"If they give her the pension then they should
give it to SO's of traditional relationships.
My SO is a Tampa Police Officer and we have been together for 12 years. He can't put me on his medical and dental plan because we are not married and we own a home, apartment building,
cars and boats together. We are more "married"
than most people with a marrage license!!"
[url]http://www.sptimes.com/News/070901/TampaBay/Beneficiary_of_pensio.shtml[/url]

Link Posted: 7/9/2001 3:04:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:00:33 PM EDT
[#3]
No Comment .
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:01:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Isn't this considered cop bashing?
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:07:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, as there has been no half hearted calls for prayer or the family of the LEO.  This too shall pass.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:10:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:25:13 PM EDT
[#7]
LAP, LAP, LAP, LAP, THEY CALL HER THE LAPPER!

I bet she gave good nightstick!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:26:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey, that was a LEO you are talking about, show some respect (or we will call your local police station and put you down for the "Slow Response" list).
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:31:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hey, that was a LEO you are talking about, show some respect (or we will call your local police station and put you down for the "Slow Response" list).
View Quote

Actually, I am already on the, "DO NOT RESPOND IF THERE IS GUN FIRE LIST!"

Let's wait to hear from Muff Daddy has to say on this one!
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:32:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:55:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Which begs the question: Why aren't the couple of 12 years married by now?  If they were married, she'd have his bennies.  Classic case of avoiding the mariage penalty?
View Quote

What's your point?  Do you really believe that persons should be penalized by the guvmint for being married?
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:57:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Well...not if they are LEO's!
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 5:08:46 PM EDT
[#13]
And she`ll probably get it.....in n.y. she would!........looks like too many trips to the "licker" cabinet!........[pyro]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 5:13:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 6:04:55 PM EDT
[#15]
I can hear the judge now....

"Nice try.  NEXT!"
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 8:05:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Officer Marrero's "lifetime partner", who is also an officer with the TPD, is not getting spousal death benefits.  Application was denied.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:09:20 PM EDT
[#17]
First Vermont, Now Florida???

Where the hell is McUZI?  Shouldn't he be keeping things in line down there in FL?
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 3:19:31 AM EDT
[#18]
QUESTION IS: Which of the two was the BUSH-MASTER?
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 8:05:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
First Vermont, Now Florida???
View Quote

The couple married in Vermont reside in Florida.
They could not marry here, so they went there, and now they are back here.

Link Posted: 7/10/2001 8:13:41 PM EDT
[#20]
B.We have met our quota of LEO bashing threads this week.
View Quote

In the name of consistency, this thread must be locked.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 3:17:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
B.We have met our quota of LEO bashing threads this week.
View Quote

In the name of consistency, this thread must be locked.
View Quote

If all men were men, would we have lezbees?
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:25:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:34:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Hey, MUFF DADDY you at da licker store?
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:36:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Some of you people are sick, got that Andreusan!  She took and oath and did her job....she died for it. Whether she was a lesbian or not is no the point. The point is an LEO died in the line of duty.....she bled red!
I can see Andreusan on his knees crying  because some punk is going to kill him..... Wawawawa then a gay or lesbian cop comes along... sorry let the scumbag kill me you are gay.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:49:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Some of you people are sick, got that Andreusan!  She took and oath and did her job....she died for it. Whether she was a lesbian or not is no the point. The point is an LEO died in the line of duty.....she bled red!
I can see Andreusan on his knees crying  because some punk is going to kill him..... Wawawawa then a gay or lesbian cop comes along... sorry let the scumbag kill me you are gay.
View Quote

Actually, I do not give a good crap what you think of me.

She may have took an oath, but I'd bet she violated it each and everyday like all LEO's do, be it for their pension, or because they do not like someone and embark to put em away, please, next time warn me to don my chestwaders, before the flow of bull excrement!

As for me on my knees, and crying, "not even in your dreams, for I AM A MAN, and have been in many shootouts, and so far have won, and surely do not need help from some, HOMO LEO!!!"
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:57:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Tell me about your shoot outs?
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:08:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

THAT, IS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:09:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

THAT, IS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:17:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Let's see Ranger, SF, SEAL? you were in Nam? I think I see a faker!!!!!!  16 yo pimple farm!
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:35:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Let's see Ranger, SF, SEAL? you were in Nam? I think I see a faker!!!!!!  16 yo pimple farm!
View Quote

Your board name surely relates to the hot air from your, rear end, no I mean your mouth!

I am 50+ years old, and can still walk the walk, with the best of em, AND NOT FULL OF HOT AIR like some, "MR. WIND!"
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:54:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Actually it was from one of my old sergeants, you are like the wind, never see you but you are always there! I serve and protect. Not like you...was that supersize it? Well lets see you act bad, brag of gun fights. so you are either lying or are a criminal?
Enough sarcasm......
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 9:48:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Actually it was from one of my old sergeants, you are like the wind, never see you but you are always there! I serve and protect. Not like you...was that supersize it? Well lets see you act bad, brag of gun fights. so you are either lying or are a criminal?
Enough sarcasm......
View Quote

I see your a legend in your own mind, must be pretty lonely is it not?

You serve and protect whom, your employeer?

You inferred I would kneel and cry, before punk criminals! I would never kneel to any man or woman gay or otherwise, mush less the like of you, so I introduced facts of my life fool!

I do not lie, nor do I brag, I just responded to your statement, and surely I am not a criminal, as I am now sure you look at all as criminals when you do not like what they say, or look like, or their color!

It appears you criminalize self defense shootouts as a crime, I'd bet it is now a crime in, where is it NEW JERSEY, where the people cannot even have semi-auto look ah like of military arms?

Please, take your bull excrement somewhere else, I will not respond to any further the thin blue line remarks from the likes of you!

Have a nice day!

Link Posted: 7/11/2001 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
"As for me on my knees, and crying, "not even in your dreams, for I AM A MAN, and have been in many shootouts, and so far have won, and surely do not need help from some, HOMO LEO!!!"

I do not lie, nor do I brag, I just responded to your statement, and surely I am not a criminal, as I am now sure you look at all as criminals when you do not like what they say, or look like, or their color!
View Quote

With all due respect for your 50? [;)] years sir, You sound like an immature [b]ASS.[/b]

Your blatant self proclaimed hate for authority
colors you as the close minded homo phobic bigot.

sgb

View Quote

Question is, have the violations of ones oath, curtailed any authority they may have had?

When I saw a tank, gun turrent and all, marked POLICE, in my city that was the day I awoke to the tyranny going on in this once great nation!

When the bogus crime bill allowed law enforcement to arm with implements of war, I awoke to the tyranny in this once great nation!

When I saw LAW ENFORCEMENT departments, agencies, training to put down militia, I awoke to tyranny in this once great nation!

When I saw dozens upon dozens of innocents murderd in boched raids on the wrong address and no one held accountable, I again awoke to tyranny!

WANT MORE?

AUTHORITY, MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 10:26:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 10:35:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Question is, have the violations of ones [red]oath,[/red] curtailed any authority they may have had?
View Quote

You keep spouting gibberish about Oaths, please post the Oath you continuously refer to.

And then provide proof of any violations of same.

When I saw a tank, gun turrent and all, marked POLICE, in my city that was the day I awoke to the tyranny going on in this once great nation!
View Quote

A Tank, really? With a GUN turret?

What City, which Police department, what model is the TANK? Can you provide [b]ANY[/b]pictures?

I find this statement highly dubious.

When I saw LAW ENFORCEMENT departments, agencies, training to put down militia, I awoke to tyranny in this once great nation!

When I saw dozens upon dozens of innocents murderd in boched raids on the wrong address and no one held accountable, I again awoke to tyranny!
View Quote

Again can you substantiate any of this? Because your credibility as to first hand knowledge [b]SUCKS[/b] right now.

[b]IMHO[/b] You are an immature ASS.

sgb

View Quote

You are in denial, if you are from florida, then you would know the answers to the questions you pose, providing your head is out of the sand, idiot!
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 10:56:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:03:07 AM EDT
[#38]
We've gone WAY OT here:

Knock Knock
-"Who's There?"
"Lock"
-"Lock who?"

LOCK THE POST.

[brown]Evil Jewbroni~[/brown]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:07:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 1:40:51 PM EDT
[#40]
[url]http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/7/10/230253.shtml[/url]
Hopefully the "Marriage Ammendment" passes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top