Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2001 7:51:54 PM EDT
Has anyone had a problem with detachable mags in there ROMANIAN SKS? Or heard of a problem?
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 7:58:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Has anyone had a problem with detachable mags in there ROMANIAN SKS? Or heard of a problem?
View Quote

the main problem i have heard of is called 922r. this says basicly no new detachable mag sks. being a romanian it was here before 922r, but it would be illeagel . but depending on who has held the rifle, you might be ok putting one on. i dont really worry about 922r, this is just a FYI
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info but that did not answer my question.

I asked if anybody had problems putting detachable mags in ROMANIAN SKS's. Or heard of a problem?
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 8:35:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I could never get mine to work well, plus it was ungainly hard to sling that way. I prefer the standard mag and stripper clips. Faster reloads IMHO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top