Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2007 6:22:04 AM EDT

Airsoft Operator

Designed for the armed professional or responsible citizen, AirSoft Operator will teach students how to safely and effectively integrate AirSoft into their defensive tactical training regimen. Lethal force tactics will be explored in real world shoot/ no-shoot scenarios. Registration includes a 50% discount coupon on genuine SIGARMS AirSoft products.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:27:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I love airsoft...

when used properly. It's a good training aid.

Edit: I know this will not be received well by the guys that knee-jerk automatically hate anything that says "Airsoft" on it but I think it is valuable when done correctly and using realistic rules. (I'm talking training here, not running around shooting pell mell with a 400 round magazine and flopping around on the ground etc...)
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:33:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Still need to drive home the fact of cover vs concealment. Alot of training I see never goes into that. In airsoft , plywood is cover.

Alot of people are amazed how far a 7.62x39mm will penetrate .
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:34:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I voted option #1

although if you ambush the wifeunit and pin her down at the corner of the toolshed and proceed to mag dump on her, raising multiple welts, the last option may come into play  
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:37:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Airrsoft "players" are teh ghey.

Airsoft used as an alternative for expensive simunitions during Force-on-Force training is both acceptable and desirable.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:39:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Airsoft is great! Look what its done for this place! Membership almost doubled overnight when Arfcom was running the Airsoft adds!

Go team Airsoft!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top