Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2001 10:59:04 AM EDT
Mark Warner and his two running mates think so. They all oppose the death penalty. If a maniac kills six members of your family, Mark Warner and his cronies want YOU to support that killer in prison until he dies of old age. Or maybe not. Maybe they want him released early. Might they also think that parole should be restored to VA, because it is unfair for a "nice" scumbag to serve their whole sentence? Never trust an enemy who smiles as he approaches. Look for the hidden dagger.....

Scott

;b

------------------
QUIS CUSTODIET IPSOS CUSTODES??

SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I say the gun and the bullet sound a hell of alot cheaper.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 11:08:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Capital punishment is just wrong. God giveth life and only God can taketh away. Unless you try to kill me anyway.

So some of you guys say to kill them and that is our responsibility to society. I think our responsibility to society is to protect if from people like this. So I propose that we follow through on John Carpenter's concept and turn Ney York, that island part, into a maximum security prison only for murders. Then they can do whatever they want to to each other. That will be their sins for later devine retribution. We owe it to society and to victims and to God. And any one of the little rat bastards who tries to excape,,, shark food baby.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 11:14:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, with our current legal system, it is actually cheaper to feed them and give them cable tv. By the time all their appeals and legal wrangling is finished, and the scumbag is finally executed, the tax payers are out more than a million bucks. I wish there was better way to streamline the process, there are just too many thugs, murders and rapists getting early parole due to over crowding.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 11:20:11 AM EDT
[#4]
They should make one big maximum security prison where the perimeter is Fenced and guarded and the prison itself is like a town controlled by inmates who hafta farm their own food and do everything for themselves.

People who commit lesser crimes like Theft or Drug dealing should be dealt with differantly.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 11:20:24 AM EDT
[#5]
12x12 cell.  Steel shitter in the corner.  Steel slab to sleep on.  Flourescent lights that never go off.  No yard, no TV, no reading.  A coupla sammiches slid under the bars per day.  Life like this until death.  Now THIS I COULD SUPPORT!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 11:23:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I agree with the John Carpenter "scenario". If this is not a possibility, then we REALLY should start killing off those scumbags.

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:07:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Well thats how it is here in Canada! Got to love taxes that keep the unemployed getting more then they would working and murderers well fed.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:12:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well thats how it is here in Canada! Got to love taxes that keep the unemployed getting more then they would working and murderers well fed.
View Quote

hahaha thats why i get payed in cash and put all my money in a swiss postal account.
I'm not gonna pay for some bitch up in Nunavut or in Newfound land collecting welfare just because they are too stupid and retarded to understand the concept of working.

And i'm certainly not paying taxes for a overcrowded healthcare system, Law Enforcement that doesn't bust criminals, And paying for sick pedophiles who cost 20 grand more a year to house in segregation.
FUCK IT!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:56:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They should make one big maximum security prison where the perimeter is Fenced and guarded and the prison itself is like a town controlled by inmates who hafta farm their own food and do everything for themselves.

People who commit lesser crimes like Theft or Drug dealing should be dealt with differantly.
View Quote

Watch No Escape with Ray Liotta.

F' it, send them to Devils Island.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top