Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/18/2002 4:34:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 4:59:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 6:38:20 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 6:56:24 AM EDT
I wish they would just DO IT! How many more of their people have to die before they just send in the IDF and lay them all to waste? Stop fvcking around and wipe them out!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 7:01:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/18/2002 7:01:47 AM EDT by redray]
quit farting around and [b][size=5]DO IT ![/size=5][/b]. start with that assclown Arafat. they can not win this conflict by testing the water's temperature with their tippy-toes. dive in there headfirst and finish the job. drive them all out.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 7:15:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/18/2002 7:15:41 AM EDT by Bug_splatter]
An unprecedented response unlike anything we have seen before needs to take place. Mass killings of the terrorists and their families need to be butchered, covered in pig skin, and televised for the world to watch. [flame]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 7:38:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 7:52:57 AM EDT
How many times have they "tried for peace" to no avail? I think it is pretty clear that at least for now, peace is NOT an option.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 8:13:37 AM EDT
I just heard there was another "attack" in a cafe. Isreal needs a final solution to the Palestine problem.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 8:18:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By mejames: I just heard there was another "attack" in a cafe. Isreal needs a final solution to the Palestine problem.
View Quote
Yeah, showing those pricks what terror really feels like! Kill every last one of those murdering fvcks!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 8:46:40 AM EDT
How ironic. Now we are advocating Israelis kill an entire ethnic population.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 8:49:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 8:58:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By markl32: How ironic. Now we are advocating Israelis kill an entire ethnic population.
View Quote
What would you have them do.. ? They have already held hands and song "Kumba-YA" and it didnt work.. no one is advocating < well a few are [;)] > killing the entire ethnic population... But every one is saying that if they want to fight to the "last" man.. well... good ridance.. the diffrence between now and the 1940's is that these people are [b]defending[/b] themselves...
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:06:05 AM EDT
Settle down there Adolf!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:17:47 AM EDT
Aren't most of the Palestinians that are in camp refugees from the six day war during which Israel was attacked Syria and Egypt? My understanding is that Israel held the land that they captured after they were attacked displacing the Palestinians. So they attacked, lost, and are pissed because Israel won't give them the land back?
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:21:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:30:46 AM EDT
Originally Posted By markl32: How ironic. Now we are advocating Israelis kill an entire ethnic population.
View Quote
Many of these suicide bombers are teenagers. I've heard mothers over there saying their greatest hope is that their sons will grow up give their life to allah by blowing themselves up next to jews. With such pervasive indoctrination and hate, you tell me, exactly who over there partaking in that god awful religion of hate and death is worth saving? All they want to do is kill, therefore, all they should do is die. Mike
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:39:58 AM EDT
Another binary thinker chimes in! DriftPunch disagrees?! Then he should die too...
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:41:17 AM EDT
Ironic? Yes, but irony is ALL that it is. Jews did not undertake a bombing campaign of Germany before World War II. Only a few European Jews even resisted when the Nazis came for them. So there is no commonality, no parallel. The only reason the Palistinians are there, is because the people of Israel ALSO see the irony of the situation. Having been the recipient of displacement and mass murder, most are not overly keen on inflicting it on the Palistinian Arabs. Hence 54 years of half measures.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:58:39 AM EDT
I guess when they start suicide bombing our kids here in the US, all you guys screaming "Hitler" can go cry about it together as you scoop up the remains of YOUR kids. But don't mention 1 word about retaliation.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:02:35 AM EDT
Unfortunatly, for the Israelis, wiping out all the Palestinians won't work. We tried the do that to the Vietnamese. All it did was shore up their resolve against us. Remember, Israel is fighting against the entire Islamic World. That is a fight they cannot win. Israel could not sustain a major ground offensive for more than a few weeks before their economy collapsed. Whatever the case, this conflict wont be decided by military means for either side. Just my unbiased opinion.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:09:34 AM EDT
Mach1, You make a good point, but some kind of response needs to be made to show them it will not be tolerated anymore. They need the proverbial Bitch Slap back to reality. Bombing civilians is not the key to peace or resolving anything with Israel.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:17:52 AM EDT
[i]MarkL32 low crawls to the keyboard[/i] Don't mistake my observation as an endorsement of terrorism. I abhor violence, especially against unarmed civilians. I agree the Israelis should be taking action to preserve themselves. The Israelis should kill with out hesitation any terrorist combatant. They should detain anyone connected to such activity. I do not agree they should indiscriminately "wipe out" all Palestinians in the region. Never in history that I can recall has genocide solved a problem. To think all Israelis problems will go away the moment they kill the last Palestinian is foolish. For those who advocate Palestinian cleansing; Does your moral code really allow you kill an entire region with out regard for each individuals actions? Even those who are non violent and do not support terror?
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:18:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:23:30 AM EDT
I think the only way Israel could ever stop being attacked by these people is if they all gave up Judaism and became MUSLIM. Israel could give in, give them every demand they want and the killing of Israeli citizens would continue.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:37:39 AM EDT
Maybe it's time to take out old "Liver Lips"...
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:39:27 AM EDT
View Quote
First off, there aren't any "Palestinians". these are Arabs. Even thier fellow Arab neighbors have kicked them out of every place they have tried to wage thier bloody insurrections, aka "Black September" Second off, they are on land Israel won by kicking Jordan's ass, that makes it Israeli land. Period. Thirdly they don't want a state (because they kicked out of the ORIGINAL Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine now called JORDAN). They want the total destruction of the state of Israel. Lastly, there is NO DIFFERENCE between our fught against terrorism and theirs, except THEY aren't holding OUR arms behind our backs. Its time to let loos the dogs of war on these people. ALL of them. The only thing Arab people respect is overwhelming force. Let Israel give it to them.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:18:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:24:07 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Mach1: Unfortunatly, for the Israelis, wiping out all the Palestinians won't work. We tried the do that to the Vietnamese. All it did was shore up their resolve against us. Remember, Israel is fighting against the entire Islamic World. That is a fight they cannot win. Israel could not sustain a major ground offensive for more than a few weeks before their economy collapsed. Whatever the case, this conflict wont be decided by military means for either side. Just my unbiased opinion.
View Quote
Unbiased my ass. Excuse me, we did WHAT to the Vietnamese? What planet did you just teleport in from? Do you even understand what you are talking about? Please, share with us, in what way did the US try to exterminate the North Vietnamese??
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:50:46 AM EDT
No. You can't, and shouldn't try to kill them all. What the Israelis could, and in my opinion should, do is to forcibly evict all the MUSLIM Arabs living west of the Jordan River and in Gaza, and let them live in what always has been a "Palestinian" state called Jordan. This would be much like the population shift on the Indian subcontinent in 1947, when Pakistan was created for the Muslim inhabitants of what have been India. No, it wouldn't be easy, and yes there would be screaming and crying from all over the world about the "inhumanity" of forced expulsion. Over the long run, though, lives, both Arab and Israeli, would be saved, and Israel would have the Jordan as a defensible border. I really don't see any other viable option. Oh yeah, the current king of Jordan and his desert nomad relatives would almost certainly get zapped, but the zapping would be by Arabs against Arabs, and the world doesn't ever seem to care too much about that. Wonder why?
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:57:49 AM EDT
Originally Posted By shamayim: No. You can't, and shouldn't try to kill them all. What the Israelis could, and in my opinion should, do is to forcibly evict all the MUSLIM Arabs living west of the Jordan River and in Gaza, and let them live in what always has been a "Palestinian" state called Jordan. This would be much like the population shift on the Indian subcontinent in 1947, when Pakistan was created for the Muslim inhabitants of what have been India. No, it wouldn't be easy, and yes there would be screaming and crying from all over the world about the "inhumanity" of forced expulsion. Over the long run, though, lives, both Arab and Israeli, would be saved, and Israel would have the Jordan as a defensible border. I really don't see any other viable option. Oh yeah, the current king of Jordan and his desert nomad relatives would almost certainly get zapped, but the zapping would be by Arabs against Arabs, and the world doesn't ever seem to care too much about that. Wonder why?
View Quote
I agree with one exception, let them have Gaza. The Egyptians didn't want it and for good reason. I don't think the Israelis really want Gaza either. I DO think that when a nation attacks your civillian population you have the right to respond. I know we would and did. In Dresden in WWII. The Israelis should shell Gaza or Palestinian towns after EVERY suicide attack. When the price gets too high they will stop. Just like if the Soviets would have nuked us we would nuke them. Middle East Rules apply!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 12:08:32 PM EDT
Gents (and any lady lurkers) Even if I thought there was no hope for peace and this solution was moral, HOW would you exterminate them all? Seriously? Right now you have a fundamentalist Muslim mindset population in, let's see, Turkey, Sudan, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, UAE, etc etc ad naseum, that believes they are going to paradise when they kill the infidel. Granting their wish is only adding, not subtracting, from their numbers, because they think they are being martyred. Remove the reasons these people use for their cause: poverty, injustice, economic hopelessness. Create a palestinian state. Heck, install a pro-peace government if you have to (we have done this numerous times.) With a government we can work with and economic justice, then we can start to remove those who will not be swayed from a 'holy' war, by whatever means necessary. -legrue
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 12:18:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 12:44:27 PM EDT
If the so called Palestinians really wanted a state, they would have taken the sweet deal that Barak offered. Instead they set up a situation with Sharon and then used it an excuse to start more bloodshed. I hope they target more of the militants and remove them. I would not be too critical if Arafat's head was placed on a pike.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 1:00:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 1:51:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 3:57:47 PM EDT
Well this didn't take long: [url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=586&ncid=721&e=1&u=/nm/20020618/wl_nm/mideast_dc_2666[/url] The tanks are rolling...
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 4:18:15 PM EDT
This is even more interesting:
Israel to Retake Parts of West Bank Tue Jun 18, 7:56 PM ET JERUSALEM (AP) - Israel will retake parts of the West Bank and hold them as long as terror attacks continue, the Israeli government said in a statement early Wednesday, outlining its response to a Palestinian suicide bombing on a Jerusalem bus that killed 19 passengers. The statement, issued after late-night consultations between Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon ( news - web sites) and his top Cabinet ministers, said Israel's actions would include "a change in the way Israel responds to murderous acts of terror." The statement said Israel would respond by "capturing Palestinian Authority ( news - web sites) territory. These areas will be held by Israel as long as terror continues." Late Tuesday, Israeli tanks moved into the West Bank town of Jenin, cutting the town off from an adjacent refugee camp, Palestinian security officials said. Then tanks moved into the camp as attack helicopters fired from above, they said. The Israeli military had no immediate comment. The violent Islamic Hamas claimed responsibility for the Jerusalem bombing and identified the attacker as Mohammed al-Ghoul, 22, from a refugee camp near Nablus. The Israeli government statement said "Israel will shortly take Palestinian territory as outlined above," noting that "additional acts of terror will lead to taking of additional areas."
View Quote
Land for peace in reverse?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 12:23:40 AM EDT
View Quote
OH PUUUUHHLLEEEEEEEEEAAASE!!!!!!!!!! Were the Jews busy blowing up German cafes and buses in the late '30's? AND!!! "Palestinian" isn't an ethnic group, Einstein. (I made a funny - get it - a German Jew! - and a ""relatively"" smart one at that - oh - I crack myself up!) "Palestinian" is just a word for a specific group of Middle-Eastern Muslim troublemaking, murdering, holier than thou rodents. OH NO - Tate painted a group of people with a broad brush!!!!!!!!! I spit on the memory of every militant Muslim who has ever lived. I dance on their f*cking graves. The P.A. represents a whole metric shitload of MM's and their supporters!!! Figure it out!!! These people want you and your family dead!!! Pull your head out!!! Good Lord - discussions like this just........
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 1:38:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By shamayim: No. You can't, and shouldn't try to kill them all. What the Israelis could, and in my opinion should, do is to forcibly evict all the MUSLIM Arabs living west of the Jordan River and in Gaza, and let them live in what always has been a "Palestinian" state called Jordan.
View Quote
Yes, you are right. The idea of creating two seperate states side-by-side, one for arabs and one for jews was one of the original solutions the british implemented. They thought the arab state would be trans-Jordan (now just Jordan, but the borders are the same) and the jews would have Israel. The obstinate, belligerant party that perpetuates this conflict is the arab side. They dont want peace, but cry bloody murder when Israel has the temerity to defend itself. The sick world community for some reason sides with the Arabs.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 2:06:11 AM EDT
This just in. Sharon announces the Isrealis will be occupying PA held lands until the bombing stops. The more bombings, the more land they take over. It's about time! [url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,55624,00.html[/url] Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Top Top