Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2011 12:28:29 PM EDT
Wow pretty horrific.
Pacifica is 15 miles south of San Francisco.

SFCN - Pregnant Pacifica woman killed by family pit bull

Neighbors try to make sense of the horrific mauling death of a pregnant Pacifica woman.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 12:35:40 PM EDT
[#1]
The man learned a very difficult lesson. The dog wiped out his family.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 12:37:30 PM EDT
[#2]

San Francisco passed a law in 2005 that pit bulls owned by city residents must be spayed or neutered...and then shot between the eyes
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/08/11/BAK21KMFEB.DTL#ixzz1UqhonHKH
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 12:38:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn that sucks. And it's about 15 minutes from me right now
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 12:47:12 PM EDT
[#4]
One thing since I started reading about pit bulls killing people and other animals on ARFCOM, probably >10 years, I was willing to give them a benefit of a doubt, but that all ended with this story.

I feel for the man.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 3:02:10 PM EDT
[#5]
You don't hear of Aussies doing that.  Or beagles, or GSDs, or GSPs, or setters, or labs, or poodles, or asthma hound chihuahuas, or even chows, which have an aggressive

reputation.  Not dobermans, not dalmations, not rottweilers, not cocker spaniels, not bichon frisees, not Russian Wolfhounds, nor catahoulas, or any other kind, really.

Only Pit Bulls.  

You APBT apologists can just walk away quietly now.   Everybody knows damned well that when someone of any age is seriously mauled by a dog, they know exactly

what kind of dog it's going to be.   Exceptions are dramatically rare.

I won't have a pit.  I won't trust one.   If one approaches me,  my CCW becomes an OCW.  I'll blow one away if it shows the tiniest hint of aggression toward me.  I need

little or no provocation to help make the breed a rare one...or an extinct one.

I've completely given up on buying into the "most are good,  it's just a few bad ones you hear about" line of reasoning.  They're ALL good dogs until that screw in their brains

works loose and falls out.   Some never will do that,  but as there's NO way to predict it,  I won't even entertain the idea of giving them a chance.

I'm done pretending.   American Pit Bull Terriers are the only human killing breed of dog known in North America.   I have no objections to any action taken against them.

A pit bull is the only dog I ever actually had to face down.   It made an aggressive move toward me, and I turned to run...but changed my mind as I know that they have an

instinct to chase running prey.   Instead, I grabbed the screwdriver and knife I had with me, in each hand, and advanced toward the dog yelling GO HOME in the loudest voice

I can dredge up, which is impressively loud.   The dog stuck its tail betweeen its legs and ran away very fast.

I can not presume that would happen twice.

A pit running toward me is grounds to shoot on sight.

CJ

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 3:17:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"They are not barking dogs. They seemed friendly," Carlson said of the two pit bulls owned by the Naporas. "I have a pit also, and he's an absolute angel.

They always are, right up until they kill someone.

Truth...
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 3:25:00 PM EDT
[#8]
IBTPBA
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 3:27:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Damned Yorkies at it again.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 3:27:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"They are not barking dogs. They seemed friendly," Carlson said of the two pit bulls owned by the Naporas. "I have a pit also, and he's an absolute angel.

Pretty much what I always say. "It was the greatest dog in the world until it ripped my child's face off."
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 3:50:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You don't hear of Aussies doing that.  Or beagles, or GSDs, or GSPs, or setters, or labs, or poodles, or asthma hound chihuahuas, or even chows, which have an aggressive
reputation.  Not dobermans, not dalmations, not rottweilers, not cocker spaniels, not bichon frisees, not Russian Wolfhounds, nor catahoulas, or any other kind, really.

Only Pit Bulls.  

You APBT apologists can just walk away quietly now.   Everybody knows damned well that when someone of any age is seriously mauled by a dog, they know exactly

I won't have a pit.  I won't trust one.   If one approaches me,  my CCW becomes an OCW.  I'll blow one away if it shows the tiniest hint of aggression toward me.  I need

I've completely given up on buying into the "most are good,  it's just a few bad ones you hear about" line of reasoning.  They're ALL good dogs until that screw in their brains
works loose and falls out.   Some never will do that,  but as there's NO way to predict it,  I won't even entertain the idea of giving them a chance.

I'm done pretending.   American Pit Bull Terriers are the only human killing breed of dog known in North America.   I have no objections to any action taken against them.

A pit bull is the only dog I ever actually had to face down.   It made an aggressive move toward me, and I turned to run...but changed my mind as I know that they have an
instinct to chase running prey.   Instead, I grabbed the screwdriver and knife I had with me, in each hand, and advanced toward the dog yelling GO HOME in the loudest voice
I can dredge up, which is impressively loud.   The dog stuck its tail betweeen its legs and ran away very fast.

CJ

Yep.
No tolerance for this stupidity.
I would even propose a law in which pit bull owners are free to keep them-as long as they are absolutely subject to life in prison without parole should their darling ever maim someone not committing a burglary or assault..

Your cute little  dog would never hurt anyone?
Good, then you have nothing to worry about!

You ARE sure, aren't you?

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 4:58:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Dang, the news media didn't to me, again. The old rush to judgment.

Pacifica dog mauling…what really happened?

According to residents of the Napora neighborhood, the dog did not maul Darla Napora, “just found out that the woman fell off a ladder and hit her head...husband came home found the dog standing over her...he put the dog out side....it got loose and cops shot the dog...thinking that it had mauled the lady. The dog had blood on it's body because he was trying to nudge her to make her move...
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 5:10:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

According to residents of the Napora neighborhood, the dog did not maul Darla Napora, “just found out that the woman fell off a ladder and hit her head...husband came home found the dog standing over her...he put the dog out side....it got loose and cops shot the dog...thinking that it had mauled the lady. The dog had blood on it's body because he was trying to nudge her to make her move...

Here's the author of that "Article."  

Not that she has any sort of agenda.

Cindy Marabito has been rescuing animals her whole life. She began
rescuing pit bulls over twelve years ago, but the pit bulls in truth,
rescued Cindy. Through these misunderstood and fascinating dogs, Cindy
found her life's passion and devotes every minute to all things pit
bull. Cindy rescues, writes about, films, photographs and romps with pit
bulls. Cindy is the director of Reunion Rescue and Animals First
Rescue. She is the author of a new book, Pit Bull Nation and is
presently working on her next book, The Animal Alliance. She authors a
blog, Pit Bulls and Other Animals and networks round the clock with
other devoted rescuers across the nation and beyond. Cindy lives in a
sanctuary on the Colorado River outside Austin, Texas with her husband
Scott, the Texas version of Steve Irwin with her beloved rescued pit
bulls, a chow chow, rescued birds and her habitat of cats.

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 5:26:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Lots of dogs would do that if not raised right

I'm pretty sure if my pup was raised "ghetto style" he'd be just as bad as a pitt.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 5:28:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Only Pit Bulls.  

CJ

Are you serious?

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 6:06:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's the author of that "Article."  

Not that she has any sort of agenda.

Cindy Marabito has been rescuing animals her whole life. She began rescuing pit bulls over twelve years ago, but the pit bulls in truth, rescued Cindy. Through these misunderstood and fascinating dogs, Cindy found her life's passion and devotes every minute to all things pit bull. Cindy rescues, writes about, films, photographs and romps with pit bulls. Cindy is the director of Reunion Rescue and Animals First Rescue. She is the author of a new book, Pit Bull Nation and is presently working on her next book, The Animal Alliance. She authors a blog, Pit Bulls and Other Animals and networks round the clock with other devoted rescuers across the nation and beyond. Cindy lives in a sanctuary on the Colorado River outside Austin, Texas with her husband Scott, the Texas version of Steve Irwin with her beloved rescued pit bulls, a chow chow, rescued birds and her habitat of cats.

Yeah, because someone falling off a ladder bleeds enough to cover a dog and her husband in blood.

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 6:47:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Holy shit, the  APBT apologists are out in droves now!  Somebody close the damned gate before any more get out!

Facts are facts.    If you read an article (or hear about it by any news source) that describes a dog attacking a human being,

and not just an accidental bite inflicted while separating dogs fighting or attacking other animals,  but a real ATTACK, one that

is sustained for several bites and inflicts serious to fatal injuries, you KNOW before you hear it what breed they're talking about.

Of all the AKC registered breeds, it's none of these except the ones in large text:

Nope, nobody expects the others to be at fault, 99 percent of the time.  And 99 percent of the time, they're NOT.

We all know which breed is most likely to have a loose screw between the ears.  And you just don't know which dogs will eventually

have that screw fall out.

Yeah, I'm damned serious.   An off-leash pit heading in my general direction is grounds to clear the holster.   I carry in condition one, so all

that I have to do next is aim and fire if I feel threatened.    Any display of aggression or hunting behavior on the part of that dog toward me

or any person in my presence is adequate grounds to pull the trigger.   You'd better believe me.   I'm not fooling here.

Not too long ago, my mother was taking a morning walk, and two off-leash pits showed unfriendly interest in her.  They kept trying to get

behind her.   She kept turning to face them and yelling at them.    Eventually they moved off.     If they'd been just a LITTLE more aggressive,

I might have inherited at that time.  

Don't try to defend your four-legged psychopathic terrorist time bombs to me.  I will have none of it.

Any other dog,  I like them all.  But I don't and won't trust a pit.  Their history speaks for itself.  There is no other breed on that list that has

earned any reputation as a man killer.  

CJ
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:11:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Bull. 5 seconds of searching found this:

There is an estimated population of 55 millions dogs in the United States. There are approximately 20 human deaths per year due to a dog attack.

Therefore, an infinitesimal percent (.0000004%) of the dog population is involved in a fatal attack.
Fatal Dog Attacks 1994- 99
When we list the numbers of dogs involved in each fatality it should be noted that in many of these cases there was only one Alpha dog that was responsible for the fatal injury. Fatal attacks involving multple dogs are fraught with a range of potentially serious miscalculations and errors. In many cases it becomes difficult to determine the level of participation of an individual dog or breed in a multiple dog attack.

Listing of Date, Number & Breed of Dogs, State & Contributory Factor

Jan. 1994  (1) Mixed breed     IL    Family dog
Jan. 1994  (1) Rottweiler      FL    Female w/puppies
Feb. 1994  (2) Rottweilers     IL    Guard dogs
Feb. 1994  (1) Am Staff        MD    Visiting child
Mar. 1994  (2) Rottweilers     WA    Child climbed over fence
Jul. 1994  (1) Sib.Husky       AK    Chained dog
Aug. 1994  (2) Rott & Mixed    TN    Loose dogs
Aug. 1994  (1) Rottweiler      OK    Unsupervised child
Sept.1994  (2) Pit Bulls       NY    Son's dogs
Sept.1994  (1) Chow/RottX      OK    Unsupervised child
Sept.1994  (1) Rottweiler      OK    Unsupervised child
Oct. 1994  (2) Mixed breeds    NY    Unsupervised child
Oct. 1994  (1) Rottweiler      CO    Recently obtained for protection
Nov. 1994  (2) Pit Bulls       CA    Mother threw baby to dogs

Jan. 1995  (1) Wolf dog        SD    Chained dog
Jan. 1995  (1) Sib. Husky      AK    Chained dog
Apr. 1995  (1) Mixed breed     KS    Chained dog
Apr. 1995  (1) Mixed           CO    Grandmother's dog
May  1995  (?) Mixed           PA    Neighbor's loose dogs
May  1995  (1) Rottweiler      FL    Chained dog
Jun. 1995  (3) German Shep     CA    Guard dogs
Jul. 1995  (1) Pit-bull-type   CA    Unsupervised child
Sept.1995  (1) Chow Chow       PA    Infant death
Sept.1995  (6) Pit-bull-type   SD    Loose roaming dogs
Oct. 1995  (3) Rottweilers     NC    Loose roaming dogs
Oct. 1995  (2) Pit Bulls       WA    Loose roaming dogs
Nov. 1995  (1) Rottweiler      CT    Uncle's dog

Feb. 1996  (2) Rott & GSD      FL    Unsupervised child
Mar. 1996  (1) Sib. Husky      PA    Infant death
Mar. 1996  (2) Rottweilers     TN    Loose neighbor's dogs
Mar. 1996  (1) Rottweiler      CA    Infant death
Apr. 1996  (1) Mixed           TX    Dog attacked owner
May  1996  (6) Chow Xs         AR    Neighbor's loose dogs
Jun. 1996  (1) Wolf dog        AZ    1-day-old infant left w/dog
Jun. 1996  (2) Rottweilers     CA    Children teasing dogs
Jun. 1996  (1) Rottweiler      MA    Chained dog
Jul. 1996  (1) Rottweiler      MO    Chained dog
Jul. 1996  (1) Husky-type      AK    Unsupervised child
Aug. 1996  (1) Husky-type      AK    Chained dog
Oct. 1996  (2) Great Danes     AR    Feeding neighbor's dogs
Nov. 1996  (6) Rottweilers     FL    Loose roaming dogs
Nov. 1996  (2) Husky & Chow    OH    Chained dogs
Dec. 1996  (2) Wolf dogs       CO    Putting dogs in pen
Dec. 1996  (3) Pit-bull-type   NY    Grandson's dogs

Jan. 1997  (1) Rottweiler      CA    Unsupervised child
Jan. 1997  (1) Doberman        KS    Grandparent's guard dog
Mar. 1997  (1) Sib. Husky      WI    Infant death
Mar. 1997  (1) Labrador X      SD    Chained dog
Apr. 1997  (1) Rottweiler      NC    Grandfather's guard dog
Apr. 1997  (3) Rottweilers     KS    Loose roaming dogs
Apr. 1997  (2) Pit-bull-type   MO    Unsupervised child
May  1997  (1) West Highland   MA    Attacked elderly woman
Jun. 1997  (1) Sled dog        AK    Chained dog
Jun. 1997  (1) St. Bernard     WI    Unsupervised child
Jun. 1997  (1) Mixed breed     GA    Attacked elderly owner
Jun. 1997  (1) Rottweiler      CA    Elderly woman entered yard w/dog
Jul. 1997  (1) Pit bull        NY    Trying to protect his dog
Jul. 1997  (1) Mixed           CA    Aunt's dog
Aug. 1997  (1) Pit-bull-type   FL    Boy running from dog
Sept.1997  (1) Rottweiler      CA    Aunt's dog
Oct. 1997  (3) GrDn & Mixed    TX    Loose roaming dogs
Oct. 1997  (2) Pit-bull-type   TX    Feeding nephew's dogs
Dec. 1997  (4) Rotts & Lab     AL    Unsupervised child
Dec. 1997  (2) Rottweilers     GA    Unsupervised child

Jan. 1998  (3) Pit-bull-type   NC    Neighbor's loose dogs
Jan. 1998  (1) St. Bernard     KY    Unsupervised child
Mar. 1998  (1) Rottweiler      TN    Chained dog
Jun. 1998  (1) Mixed           CO    Family dog
Sept.1998  (2) Rottweilers     CA    Trained attack dogs
Sept.1998  (3) Mastiff & StB   NC    Climbed into dogs' yard
Sept.1998  (2) Pit bulls       MI    Attacked neighor - owner in prison
Oct. 1998  (1) Rottweiler      GA    Guard dog
Oct. 1998  (1) Rottweiler      AR    Grandmother's dog

Jan. 1999  (1) Rottweiler      IL    Unsupervised child
Feb. 1999  (1) Chow X          OR    Chained dog
Feb. 1999  (2) Mix breeds      WI    Newly acquired dogs
Feb. 1999  (2) Mix breeds      MT    Uncle's dogs
Feb. 1999  (1) Pit-bull-type   CA    Unsupervised child w/guard dog
Feb. 1999  (1) Pit-bull-type   GA    Highly aggressive due to owner
Mar. 1999  (1) Airedale Terr   KS    Infant death
Mar. 1999  (?) Stray dogs      OK    Loose roaming dogs
Apr. 1999  (1) Husky           NC    Chained dog
May  1999  (1) Sled dog        AK    Chained dog
Jun. 1999  (1) Briard          WA    Daughter's dog
Jun. 1999  (1) Mixed           CA    Babysitter's dog
Jul. 1999  (4) Pit bulls       FL    Newly acquired dogs
Aug. 1999  (1) SharPei/Chow X  TX    Chained dog
Aug. 1999  (1) Rottweiler      WI    Newly acquired dog
Aug. 1999  (1) Bulldog X       TN    Chained dog
Aug. 1999  (1) Wolf dog        MI    Child playing in yard
Sept.1999  (2) Rottweilers     LA    Father's dogs
Oct. 1999  (10) Mixed          KY    Unsupervised child
Oct. 1999  (1) Gr. Shep X      CA    Infant death
Oct. 1999  (1) Gr.Shepherd     ME    Child tripped on sleeping dog
Oct. 1999  (2) Chow & Dachs    MD    Infant in baby swing
Oct. 1999  (1) Rottweiler      AR    Chained dog
Nov. 1999  (2) Mixed           AZ    Loose roaming dogs
Dec. 1999  (2) Pit bulls       SC    Loose roaming dogs

Fatal Dog Attacks:  2001 - 2003

Jan. 2001 (1) Bullmastiff        MI   Adult female/brother's dogs
Jan. 2001 (1) German Shep X      GA   Infant death
Jan. 2001 (2) Presa Canario      CA   Neighbor's dogs
Mar. 2001 (?) Strays/Unknown     MO   Boy killed in park
Mar. 2001 (1) Rott X             KY   Grandmother's dog
Mar. 2001 (1) Pit Bull           CA   Boy wandered to chained dog
Apr. 2001 (1) Chow Chow          LA   Owner trying to leash dog
Apr. 2001 (1) Wolf dog           IL   Boy wandered to chained dog
Apr. 2001 (1) Rottweiler         IL   Infant death
Jun. 2001 (1) Pit Bull           UT   Chained, breeding guard dog
Jun. 2001 (1) Rottweiler         MA   Boy released dog f/kennel
Jun. 2001 (1) Pit bull           HI   Chained dog
Jul. 2001 (1) Pit bull           GA   Chained dog
Jul. 2001 (2) Pit bulls          AZ   Trespasser / Guard dogs at business
Jul. 2001 (2) Bulldogs           IL   Dogs attacked elderly owner
Aug. 2001 (?) Mixed breeds       SC   Neighbor's loose dogs
Aug. 2001 (1) Rottweiler         IL   Chained dog broke loose
Sept.2001 (1) Rottweiler         KS   Infant at grandmother's
Oct. 2001 (3) Pit bulls          AR   Neighbor's loose dogs
Oct. 2001 (1) Rottweiler         WY   Chained, emaciated dog
Nov. 2001 (2) GSD & mixed        OH   Infant death
Nov. 2001 (1) Siberian husky     CA   Infant death
Dec. 2001 (2) Rottweilers        AL   Child wandered to dogs

Jan. 2002 (1) Wolf dog           NM   Breaking up dog fight
Feb. 2002 (2) Rott/Pug Xs        CA   Escaped from yard

Feb. 2002 (6) Rottweilers        WI   Unsupervised child
Apr. 2002 (?) Pack of strays     GA   Unsupervised child
Apr. 2002 (1) Rottweiler         CA   Grandmother's dog
Apr. 2002 (1) Am Staff           DE   Chained dog
Jun. 2002 (1) German Shep        NE   Police dog in training

Jun. 2002 (1) Wolf dog           KY   Chained dog
Jul. 2002 (4) Pit bulls          TX   Victim had possible seizure
Aug. 2002 (1) Pit bull           IA   Chained dog
Oct. 2002 (2) Mixed breeds       GA   Chained dogs
Oct. 2002 (1) Doberman           WI   Provocation
Nov. 2002 (1) Mixed breed        MO   Chained dog
Dec. 2002 (1) Malamute X         CA   Infant death
Dec. 2002 (1) German Shep        NC   Chained, starving dog

Fatal Dog Attacks  - 2003
There were 25 fatal dog attacks in the U.S. in 2003

Fatal Dog Attacks -   2004
There were 22 fatal dog attacks in the U.S. in 2004.

Sure, PIts kill people, but don't try to tell me that Rotts, dobermans and GSD are little fluffy bunnies
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:13:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Damn, that sucks. I used to live in Pacifica, too. Beautiful place.

ETA: 2 miles from where I lived.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:16:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
-snip-

CJ

Riiiigggghhhhhht,sure you would internet cowboy
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:21:18 PM EDT
[#21]
ROFL

You really posted all that and all you did was bold a breed name and you've proved your point.

Give me a break.

Tell me the population of pit bull type dogs and then tell me the number of attacks attributed to pit bull type dogs.  Doing so will have proven once and for all if the breeds themselves are the problem.  You will then have put this argument to bed forever.

Or you could just go back to "Media tells me they're all bad!!" or "Cause I said so!" and most of all "blah blah blah apologist blah blah"
Quoted:

Holy shit, the  APBT apologists are out in droves now!  Somebody close the damned gate before any more get out!
Facts are facts.    If you read an article (or hear about it by any news source) that describes a dog attacking a human being,

and not just an accidental bite inflicted while separating dogs fighting or attacking other animals,  but a real ATTACK, one that

is sustained for several bites and inflicts serious to fatal injuries, you KNOW before you hear it what breed they're talking about.

Of all the AKC registered breeds, it's none of these except the ones in large text:

Nope, nobody expects the others to be at fault, 99 percent of the time.  And 99 percent of the time, they're NOT.
We all know which breed is most likely to have a loose screw between the ears.  And you just don't know which dogs will eventually

have that screw fall out.
Yeah, I'm damned serious.   An off-leash pit heading in my general direction is grounds to clear the holster.   I carry in condition one, so all

that I have to do next is aim and fire if I feel threatened.    Any display of aggression or hunting behavior on the part of that dog toward me

or any person in my presence is adequate grounds to pull the trigger.   You'd better believe me.   I'm not fooling here.

Not too long ago, my mother was taking a morning walk, and two off-leash pits showed unfriendly interest in her.  They kept trying to get

behind her.   She kept turning to face them and yelling at them.    Eventually they moved off.     If they'd been just a LITTLE more aggressive,

I might have inherited at that time.  

Don't try to defend your four-legged psychopathic terrorist time bombs to me.  I will have none of it.

Any other dog,  I like them all.  But I don't and won't trust a pit.  Their history speaks for itself.  There is no other breed on that list that has

earned any reputation as a man killer.  
CJ

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:25:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
-snip-

CJ

Actually, I would probably think about it... especially if I had my kids with me. But that applies for pretty much any large breed dog.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:31:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Can we start a Brady Campaign against Dog Violence and seek to have Semi-Autonomous Assault Dogs banned if they posses one or more evil features?
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:36:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
-snip-

CJ

Actually, I would probably think about it... especially if I had my kids with me. But that applies for pretty much any large breed dog.

I don't know if I would start blasting away immediately, but I think I would get the gun out of the holster and get on target just in case it didn't stop...
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:37:07 PM EDT
[#25]
My friends is the chief of one of the local animal control offices. The three dogs he gets called on most are pits, labs, and German shepherds. I'll never own either three breeds.

ETA: I'm glad they are fucking illegal in my city. If I see one on my block I call the fucking cops with one hand and place my firing hand on my pistol while getting between the mongrel and my family. Fuck pits. They should all be destroyed.

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:37:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Damn.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:39:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Pitbull? Nah.  I'll just stick with my beloved boxers.  Have you ever seen what a pitbull(s) can do to a pot bellied pig?  It took awhile for animal shelters to finally realize that's exactly why some poeple were 'adopting' pigs.  These scumbag dog fighters love to train their pits with them.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:45:47 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Yup. Like the farmer said when his cow died...."Gee, he never did that before".

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:50:54 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Damned Yorkies at it again.
Indeed!!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top