Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2005 9:13:30 PM EDT
After reading the earlier topic of football being "in the air"...I started to get the bug too. Being an Alumni of U.T. Knoxville, I'm curious to hear some opines of the SEC's most recent coaching changes.

Urban Meyer down in the swamp.....can he handle the SEC? He did wonders at Utah, but playin ball down here is a different matter all together.

Spurrier, I'm afraid he's gonna have his hands full for awhile until he can get his own recruits in there. Brilliant coach, us Vol fans have a reasonable fear of him as well as the rest of the NCAA. I'm guessing at least 2 years before he can get the Cocks competitive...but than again , you never know with that dude.

What do ya think?
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:16:53 PM EDT
[#1]
As long as UGA gets the shit beat out of them I don't care what happens.......I'm a Tech fan damnit
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:27:45 PM EDT
[#2]

As long as UGA USC gets the shit beat out of them I don't care what happens.......I'm a Tech Clemson fan damnit

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:31:25 PM EDT
[#3]
i believe that Meyer is going to do great down here in the swamp.  We are all looking forward to football season.  We should do well as long as we dont blow games in the 4th quarter, like we did numerous times last year.  GO GATORS
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:46:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

As long as UGA USC gets the shit beat out of them I don't care what happens.......I'm a Tech Clemson fan damnit

I hope you are talking about the "other" USC.  Not the one that several of  us here predicted to be a ggod team again and were soundly berated by folks supporting loser schools.  I note that the real USC did rather well again last year and we hope for another 3-Pete here in  Los Ahnhayles.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:07:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:11:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Dammmmmm you! I was hoping this was another installment of the famous Seeing Eye Cat!

Footbal is boring when compared to the anticts of a seeing eye cat and his owner!
CH
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:21:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Dammmmmm you! I was hoping this was another installment of the famous Seeing Eye Cat!

Footbal is boring when compared to the anticts of a seeing eye cat and his owner!
CH

mmmmkay! I thinketh that you mighteth be smoking to much of that British Columbian weedeth.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:42:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I think the Dawgs will be ok, we lost some key players but Georgia always recruits well.  

It's pretty tough to pick the SEC, most of the teams are damn good and usually its a team's mistakes that cost them victory but the SEC has the shittiest refs in Football.   I am sure the Florida fans will concur, they were robbed by the zebras last year.

Bring on the Tailgate parties and hot Co-eds.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:47:22 PM EDT
[#9]
LSU is the only team capable of beasting USC this year.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 11:02:49 PM EDT
[#10]
"because you can't spell citrus without UT"

damn, it's good to have spurrier back!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:20:44 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CH

mmmmkay! I thinketh that you mighteth be smoking to much of that British Columbian weedeth.

Friggin newbees
Its classic ARFCOM history.

All is lost with this new arfcom generation
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:23:40 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

CH

I thought so too.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:24:26 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

CH

+1
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:25:59 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
As long as UGA gets the shit beat out of them I don't care what happens.......I'm a Tech fan damnit

<--------------

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:30:08 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
"because you can't spell citrus without UT"

damn, it's good to have spurrier back!

Can't spell "fruit" without a U and a T, either. Fabuluth!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top