Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2015 5:15:29 PM EDT
I wonder what the Westboro Baptists are doing about the SCOTUS ruling?

WBC is imploding over same-sex marriages

Has anyone heard of them actually protesting, picketing, etc? Or do they only do that to grieving familes of KIA soldiers?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:21:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Judging from the wailing and gnashing of teeth here over the last week, I'd guess they're busy processing membership applications.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:22:41 PM EDT
[#2]
FPNI
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Judging from the wailing and gnashing of teeth here over the last week, I'd guess they're busy processing membership applications.
View Quote

bingo

lol

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I suspect the WBC secretly doesn't actually give a shit about gay things. They deliberately put themselves in situations where they can get beat up and then sue. They're just trolls and con artists.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:34:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

bingo

lol

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

bingo

lol

The liberals are everywhere
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:35:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

bingo

lol

Feel free to keep pushing the GOP to ride the derp horse right into irrelevancy.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:48:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

bingo

lol

Yay, the weak old "that guy probably agrees with me on the vast majority of my political views, but he's not in lock-step on this one issue, I'd better call him a liberal" play.

Yawn.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:50:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yay, the weak old "that guy probably agrees with me on the vast majority of my political views, but he's not in lock-step on this one issue, I'd better call him a liberal" play.

Yawn.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

bingo

lol

Yawn.

Yep. See it here constantly.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:54:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:56:11 PM EDT
[#11]
POTUS + SCOTUS = SCREWUS  
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Haaaahaaa!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:11:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
POTUS + SCOTUS = SCREWUS  
View Quote

SCOTUS saved 2016 chances for the Rs last week, especially on ACA. Democrats simply had the advantageous political position on that, and had SCOTUS detonated it the Rs would have completely owned the fallout without a way to enact their desired changes. Obama and the Ds would have been able to force the Rs to acquiesce to a plan 95% Democratic and the Ds would have been able to make a bipartisan claim, because any political squabbling would cost the Rs the senate and WH for certain and endanger the House.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:14:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Do they really exists?  I thought they were a MSM created Christian boogeyman.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top