Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 5:55:21 PM EDT
So if I build an SBR without paying some bullshit $200  tax I will get throw in club fed and fined into poverty.

But some fucking illegal can break our laws, not pay taxes for 5 years, get welfare and whatever the hell else, wave their dirty ass flag in our nation in defiance, and in return they will get amnesty

That is bullshit. Politicians are dogs, and American people are too fucking in love with the Super Bowl and American Idol to get off their fat asses and do anything. Who the fuck cares about college basketball when illegals are flooding our nation

Turn off the NCAA, you fools. Regardless of party or race or religion, WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

BORDERS

LANGUAGE

CULTURE

Protect this great nation. Do anything other than nothing

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:57:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I still can't belive they get away with this.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:57:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey that's 12 million votes, can't turn em away!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:59:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Just in case you didn't notice from the scores of other threads on this subject, you're preaching to the choir.  Write editorials.  Print leaflets.  Donate to the MM.  call your reps and threaten to take your vote third party.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:00:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just in case you didn't notice from the scores of other threads on this subject, you're preaching to the choir.  Write editorials.  Print leaflets.  Donate to the MM.  call your reps and threaten to take your vote third party.

Hasnt worked before. Wont work in the future. Maybe it is time for something new
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:02:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't turn them away.
Line them up,  I'm quite sure there are plenty of people willing to volunteer there hard earned time,  money,  and most of all ammo.  Give them the same treatment we'd get in there country.  End of story.  They want to invade our country and have the nerve to ask for equall rights and the whole sha-bang.  I say give it to them.  Treat them as they'd treat us and line them up.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:03:32 PM EDT
[#6]
and here i thought this thread would be about using an sbr on illegals
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:05:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
and here i thought this thread would be about using an sbr on illegals

I think it is in a roundabout way.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#8]
i here you, i had a thread like this a few months ago, in short, why cant we have a argument and defense like this,

" there is no crime commited, yes a tax was not paid, BUT this is simply a case of having an undocuument but otherwise perfectly legal weapon" and just refuse stare at the judge when the are talking to you like you can not understand english
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:32:58 PM EDT
[#9]
What is more dangerous, 12 million illegals, or 12 million SBR's. This nation is Ass Backwards in where our priorities are
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
i here you, i had a thread like this a few months ago, in short, why cant we have a argument and defense like this,

" there is no crime commited, yes a tax was not paid, BUT this is simply a case of having an undocuument but otherwise perfectly legal weapon" and just refuse stare at the judge when the are talking to you like you can not understand english

LOL

"it's not an illegal firearm!  it's just an undocumented firearm!  i'm just shortening the barrels that American manufacturers won't!"
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:41:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL

"it's not an illegal firearm!  it's just an undocumented firearm!  i'm just shortening the barrels that American manufacturers won't!"

It would be funny if it wasnt true. I did laugh though!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:48:58 PM EDT
[#12]
so yes its settled, if anybody gets in trouble over an issue like this, just refuse to aknowledge a crime was commited, its just an issue have not having your papers in order. act totaly ignorant, and place the blame on the Gov for discriminating against you and not making getting you paper work easier

on another note, if congresspig McKinny gets off with assulting an officer, this defense could work,

ignorance is bliss, and aparantly Apathy is the new building blocks of our nation
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#13]
that brings up an interesting point.  ignorance of the law is not a valid defence.  however, i think that in certain cases, it SHOULD be.

our laws are so damn complicated, it's impossible to fully understand all of it.  how many of the nation's 80,000,000 gun owners actually understand 922(r)? i'd bet it's less than 100,000.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:57:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Hey that's 12 million votes, can't turn em away!

...and growing to skyrocket past that w/ this amnesty bullshit!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:02:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL

hell of a sigline if i've ever seen one.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:03:07 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL

Thank the republicans for this one!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:05:29 PM EDT
[#17]
ok hears the kicker,

take two things
1    crack or herion,

these are illegal hard core drugs, there are no exceptions in the law where people are allowed to have them or use them,

2    SBR or MG
these are Legal with a one time tax, so these are totally legit items

oddly enough the penalty for having an undocument legal weapon is insanly higher than having crack or herion, even though there are no exceptions in the law for it,

please try to logical explain that one

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:09:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I don't think donating to the Mexican Mafia will help our cause.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:10:07 PM EDT
[#19]
My favorite part is this...

Now in some schools, you can't display the American flag. EXCUSE ME? This is America Jose', you should be flying the American flag because you want to stay here, not the flag of the country you want to get away from. That's like an Iraqi coming over here and flying the Iraqi flag because they want to be a US citizen. Lay off the aerosol Paco and get the fuck out of our country.

Steps down from worn-out soapbox.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:10:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
ok hears the kicker,

take two things
1    crack or herion,

these are illegal hard core drugs, there are no exceptions in the law where people are allowed to have them or use them,

2    SBR or MG
these are Legal with a one time tax, so these are totally legit items

oddly enough the penalty for having an undocument legal weapon is insanly higher than having crack or herion, even though there are no exceptions in the law for it,

please try to logical explain that one

BOTH SHOULD BE BANNED FROM CIVILIAN USE!

actually, heroin does have legitimate medical uses, and is occasionally prescribed for extreme pain when other opiates aren't cutting it.

IMHO all of the above should be legal at the federal level.  none of it is any of the fed gov's business until it is crosses state lines.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:13:50 PM EDT
[#21]
thank you for the correction i was not aware of the medical use?  hmmm you learn somthing new everyday,

but basically i was just trying  show how crazy our laws are
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:16:51 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
thank you for the correction i was not aware of the medical use?  hmmm you learn somthing new everyday,

but basically i was just trying  show how crazy our laws are

hold up a second.  i just double-checked it on wikipedia, and i'm going to have to eat my words.  heroin is used in much of europe as an alternative to other opiates, but is completely banned for any purpose in the US.

never believe anything you hear on the internet without double checking with a trusted source first!

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:20:30 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
So if I build an SBR without paying some bullshit $200  tax I will get throw in club fed and fined into poverty.

But some fucking illegal can break our laws, not pay taxes for 5 years, get welfare and whatever the hell else, wave their dirty ass flag in our nation in defiance, and in return they will get amnesty

That is bullshit. Politicians are dogs, and American people are too fucking in love with the Super Bowl and American Idol to get off their fat asses and do anything. Who the fuck cares about college basketball when illegals are flooding our nation

Turn off the NCAA, you fools. Regardless of party or race or religion, WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

BORDERS

LANGUAGE

CULTURE

+1

Well said!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:22:17 PM EDT
[#24]
FWIW, i just pulled those two drugs out of my ass, i didnt mention Cocain becasue i remeber that we used to use it medically and was not sure if that is going on in any cases
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:22:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Hmmm. Maybe Americans are too lazy to pull a trigger repeatedly too. We need some undocumented auto sears to do the job for us…

America is finished.

See, people like me (and just about everyone here), go through life obeying the law to the best of our ability. We don’t hurt nobody, pay our taxes, follow the rules, work to support ourselves and our families, and we get shit on because of it. I mean, a fucking US Senator just called Americans lazy. Claimed we wouldn’t do an honest days work. Well, Fuck You McCain.

Nations live in the will of The People. And by ‘The People’ I don’t mean the America hating hippies, they would like nothing better than to see America collapse. ‘The People’ sure aren’t the Aztlaners, they want to split America up. The People who have kept America alive through our loyalty and through our work are the people like me. And I’m getting tired of doing it.

When people like me loose the will to support the concept of America then America is finished. And I think this immigration thing might be the last straw. Hell, I generally had a good opinion of the Mexicans until I saw those swarms of Mexican flag waving assholes and their protest signs. Nice guy that I am I still don’t really have a problem with them as a people. Mexicans that are here to be Americans are just fine as far as I’m concerned. Mexicans who stay in Mexico are cool too.

But the frickin Mexicans that want to take over America for Mexico need have their asses punted back across the border now. And if our politicians won’t get off their asses and do the job they were elected to do then screw all of them.

Way things are going the country will fall apart within 20 years. I’ll just sit back and wait for it to all fall down.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:29:12 PM EDT
[#26]
+1 thuban,

hopefully we wake up, but honestly, i dont see it happening,
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:36:56 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
FWIW, i just pulled those two drugs out of my ass, i didnt mention Cocain becasue i remeber that we used to use it medically and was not sure if that is going on in any cases

yup, cocaine is schedule 2, which means it "has high addictive potential but an accepted medical purpose".  meanwhile, cannabis and GHB (which used to be THE medication for severe insomnia) are schedule 1, which means "high addictive potential, no recognized medical purpose".  the schedules are whacked.  interestingly, the law also states that, while alcohol would fit the requirements for schedule 1, it is specifically exempted from the list because of "the failure of prohibition".   here's a very interesting wikipedia article on it all.

i like this quote:

However, David Boaz, executive director of the Cato Institute, claims that "The Tenth Amendment reserves to the states or the people all powers not granted to the federal government. At least the advocates of alcohol Prohibition had enough respect for the Constitution to seek a constitutional amendment to impose Prohibition, but Congress never asked the American people for the constitutional power to impose drug prohibition"

</end thread hijack>
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Hell, I generally had a good opinion of the Mexicans until I saw those swarms of Mexican flag waving assholes and their protest signs. Nice guy that I am I still don’t really have a problem with them as a people. Mexicans that are here to be Americans are just fine as far as I’m concerned. Mexicans who stay in Mexico are cool too.

But the frickin Mexicans that want to take over America for Mexico need have their asses punted back across the border now. And if our politicians won’t get off their asses and do the job they were elected to do then screw all of them.

Well said in general.  I particularly agree with the portion I quoted above.  It represents my feelings almost exactly.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:48:24 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell, I generally had a good opinion of the Mexicans until I saw those swarms of Mexican flag waving assholes and their protest signs. Nice guy that I am I still don’t really have a problem with them as a people. Mexicans that are here to be Americans are just fine as far as I’m concerned. Mexicans who stay in Mexico are cool too.

Well said in general.  I particularly agree with the portion I quoted above.  It represents my feelings almost exactly.

same here.  i used to consider illegal immigrants a nuisance, but not really a threat.  sure, they leech off social services and lower wages, but nothing that would be a direct threat to the security of our nation.  right?  wrong.  i used to believe all that, until i saw THIS: www.wehategringos.com
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:54:34 PM EDT
[#30]
I wonder if making them feel unwelcome would work?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:56:53 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I wonder if making them feel unwelcome would work get you sued for "violating their civil rights?

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:57:58 PM EDT
[#32]
There is nothing for it. The government has decided that blanket amnesty is the solution and there is nothing that any of us can do about it. Call, write and fax until you are blue in the face. They have made up their minds and they aren't listening.

It's not like there is anything they could do about it either way. Even if they didn't give them amnesty, the government couldn't round up 12 million illegal immigrants and deport them, and even if they could there is not way that the government could secure the entire border between the US and Mexico.

The problem is that there is a demand for illegal immigrant labor, and there is an incentive for people to immigrate here illegally. Eliminate the demand and you eliminate the incentive. But that would mean sticking it to businesses and no one is going to do that. Illegal immigration is inevitable as is the demographic shift that comes with it. There is literally nothing that can be done.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:00:54 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted: and even if they could there is not way that the government could secure the entire border between the US and Mexico.

BS.  landmines and a wall.  if the government of this country can send a man to the moon, the can certainly build a wall that's a few thousand miles long.  hell, the chinese have already done it, and that was like THREE THOUSAND YEARS AGO.....
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:08:36 PM EDT
[#34]

What's more dangerous - an undocumented firearm sitting in your gunsafe or an undocumented immigrant working a job no American wants?

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:29:31 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
our laws are so damn complicated, it's impossible to fully understand all of it.  how many of the nation's 80,000,000 gun owners actually understand 922(r)? i'd bet it's less than 100,000.

Perhaps there's a reason for that... *puts on tin foil beanie*

Actually most of the laws that end up getting created serve two purposes:
1) Satisfy kneejerk reaction or special interest group
2) Make it look like the folks in DC are actually working. (It ain't always benificial "work" , but they do look busy.)

I would much rather have our folks in DC's main priority be revoking, repealing, removing, & making our morass of a legal system...less so.

I still think for every law they propose, they should have to remove 1-5 previous laws. (The laws don't have to be related, just crossed out of the books.)
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#36]
I will get flamed for this and I don't really give a shit as this is the truth.

Want to stop illegals it's real simple we pass a law that gives them 48 hours to get the fuck out or we shoot them. A law that states anybody after the 48 hour period will be shot on site no if and or buts. It would look like a fucking tusami going south across the border.

Border problem solved.

Will it ever happen? Nope this country is being sold out by a bunch of bleeding heart liberals and some of them claim to be conservative go figure.

Kill them all and throw the bodies back accross the border along with their flag they are so proud of which must be why they left the county it represents.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:03:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:20:16 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm not anti-mexican, even though most live like shit in fucked up communities, and I'm not anti-legal immigration because we are afterall, a nation of immigrants, but since when do we reward people for breaking the law.

If I hide an SBR for 5 years will I get amnesty. Hell no, I'd get club fed and an ass pounding filled vacation for a couple of years.

Why the hell should any American obey the law if fruit-pickers (job Americans wont do), get a pass for breaking the law.

I thought the congress and senate were supposed to reflect the wishes of those they represent. Who the hell besides illegals support amnesty and they cant freaking vote. This whole sitution is surreal

BUILD A WALL
ROUND EM UP
GET EM OUT
SHOOT EM ON THE WAY BACK IN

De-motivate illegals with bullets and shovels.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:26:41 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

BORDERS

LANGUAGE

CULTURE

I didn't have to read any further, you get a huge +1

--VT
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:34:35 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

BORDERS

LANGUAGE

CULTURE

Shit, you're right, I'm going to do something.

I'm going to build an illegal SBR right this minute.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:20:51 AM EDT
[#41]
“Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or ill, it teaches the whole
people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes the law-breaker, it breeds
contempt for laws. It invites every man to become a law unto himself. The lawless government
invites anarchy, to declare that in the administration of the criminal law, the end justifies the
means; to declare that the government may commit crimes in order to secure the conviction of a
private criminal would bring terrible retribution.”
–Justice Brandeis

Well, when the Senate and the President say "F*** the Laws and F*** the law-abiding, we'll just bow down and lick the boots of lawbreakers,"  you can expect more lawlessness.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:48:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:49:09 AM EDT
[#43]
dupe ad nauseum
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top