Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2004 9:58:41 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:00:57 AM EST
www.titleii.com/ Youll need the Form1's
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:03:06 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/13/2004 10:03:52 AM EST by Va_Dinger]
This is a link to the form 1:

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:06:17 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/13/2004 10:18:20 AM EST by HKocher]

You'll need to register as an SBS (short barrel shotgun) not SBR.

You can also order the forms online at: www.atf.gov/dcof/index.htm

Don't forget the 2 fingerprint cards and the Certification of Compliance with 18 U.S.C 922(g)(5)(B), form 5330.20
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:14:39 AM EST
How much does that paperwork cost?

Does it also require a leo signature?

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:19:32 AM EST
The paperwork is free, it's the tax stamp that will cost you $200.

Yes, you need a CLEO signoff unless you are incorporated, but that's a different topic.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:06:35 PM EST
Look at the AR Discussions... Full Auto forum and the SBR FAQ linked at the top!

Whole process is there!
Top Top