Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2001 8:36:21 AM EDT
Stop the violence. Ban all guns for da chilrun.

[URL]www.bayarea.com/c/breaking/docs/009842.htm[/URL]

Posted at 7:25 a.m. PDT Monday, April 23, 2001

One dead, several wounded in shooting at
                                      school bus yard

SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) -- One person was killed and several others were wounded
                                      Monday in a barrage of gunfire at a school bus yard, police said.

A woman was taken into custody after the incident, which began just before 6 a.m. She and
                                      the victims are all bus drivers, said Police Sgt. Steve Dixon.

Dixon said as many as five people may have been shot. Two of the most seriously wounded
                                      were found in a barricaded office, he said.

Dispatchers who handled the 911 call could hear gunfire in the background as they were
                                      processing the report, he added.

Dixon said no names were available, and he did not know what the motive for the shooting
                                      was.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:42:44 AM EDT
[#1]
You know this might actually be good for our cause. It shows that gun bans do not work.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 9:01:30 AM EDT
[#2]
lordtrader, your comment is only valid for logical, intelligent people. The sheeple will continue to bleat and wring their paws, demanding that Big Brother DO SOMETHING!!!!! ANYTHING!!! Just keep them and their pathetic herd safe from all danger.

Link Posted: 4/23/2001 9:06:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know about that.  I am afraid that it helps the anti more than it helps us.  I am going to buy as much as I can while I still can.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 9:07:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Remenber that it was a SCHOOL bus and there was a GUN-those are the only two words the liberal-bleeding heart idiots will hear.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 9:20:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Heck I though that the laws passed by the demonic leaders in Kalifornia were suppose to eliminate these things from happening. Perhaps if the other drivers had been armed the woman would have gotten a proper enema for pointing a weapon at them. Now all we will hear is the banal tripe from the gutter slime in the media about how bad guns are. Oh well what goes around comes around, and I hope that someday they will know first hand what a victim that can't fight back due to their laws feels like.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 9:27:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Wonder why this isn't getting much press. I went to the CNN site and it was burried at the bottom of the page with only a lil blurb. Guess cause it wasn't a kid shooting other kids. They said it was an elderly Filipino woman. I called my mom and she was home(whew!!!)
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 9:48:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Innocent people getting shot or killed NEVER helps 2nd Amed. rights for anyone.

I clearly see the "banning-guns-doesn't-stop-crime" arguement, but this most likely will be another feather in the cap of those in CA who want to strip ALL guns out of citizens hands.

Link Posted: 4/23/2001 10:38:10 AM EDT
[#8]
She was prabably pissed because she couldn't call herself a minority anymore.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top