Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/9/2004 2:13:04 PM EDT
I have heard the rustle for about two hours now.  This means the lord has something to tell me.  I will post his words later when he reveals them to me.  It has gone on far longer than usual, making me think it might be important.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:17:42 PM EDT
[#1]
tagged.  this is gonna be too good to miss.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:19:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Cowboy rides into town and goes into the local saloon, only to find it empty in the middle of the day. He asks the bartender where everybody is.

"They're at the lynchin'."

"Oh, yeah? Who's gettin' the rope?"

"Brown Paper Pete."

"Brown Paper Pete? Never heard of him. WHy do they call him that?"

"Well, he's got a brown paper hat, shirt, vest, trousers, chaps and boots. He's even got a brown paper saddle for his horse."

"Really? That's pretty odd, but not really worth hanging a guy for. What's he getting the rope for anyway?"
"Rustling."

Sorry.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:21:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:37:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm wondering if concerned1 is mixing up the words rustle and ritalin.  Really, they're not that dissimilar.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:39:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Tagged.
I'm always interested in what the Lord has to say

echo6
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:40:21 PM EDT
[#7]
[deep voice] Stand by concerned1, I'm working on the message now! [/deep voice]

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:10:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Woody
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:11:29 PM EDT
[#9]
fucking physco. LMAO
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:13:31 PM EDT
[#10]
He's probably going to tell you to get your hand out of the bag of chips.  That should make the rustling stop.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:22:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:24:48 PM EDT
[#12]
CNN.com: Mod shoots n00b, saves General Discussion!

IBTL
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:30:29 PM EDT
[#13]
This is the same dipwad who claimed to have quit his "high-level" job with some goobermint research facility because the world was going to end.  

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

To wit:

"Its not over"

Another wierd-assed end-of-the world topic

You get the idea.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:36:54 PM EDT
[#14]
You guys better be nice or he won't come back and tell us...

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:38:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh, what the heck.  I could always use another lock icon on my "My Active Topics" list.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:42:59 PM EDT
[#16]
... Cork Soaker
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:43:05 PM EDT
[#17]
[baritone]concerned1, you are a dork[/baritone]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:46:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:48:13 PM EDT
[#19]
tick tock tick tock tick tock

And my ass has spoken it says fraaaaappppttttttt. Go  foward my son and take a shit......
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:01:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Oh..........., I thought this thread title was just the name of a guy. A guy with no arms or legs and laying in a pile of leaves.

Edited to correct spelling of "thread" -- for the spelling nazis.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:03:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Tagged.
I'm always interested in what the Lord has to say

echo6

all you had to do was ask, I coulda filled ya in.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:04:35 PM EDT
[#22]
This guy is a Superstar!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:05:16 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Oh..........., I thought this therad title was just the name of a guy. A guy with no arms or legs and laying in a pile of leaves.

Actually, that guy is on my doorstep... his name is Matt.
His brother, who also has no arms or no legs, likes to water ski... his name is Skip.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:13:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Their housekeeper has one leg... Eileen... and her Japanese buddy with the same affliction... Irene.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:17:00 PM EDT
[#25]
A man with no arms and no legs hiding in a pile of leaves on a moderately windy day?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#26]
When he swims (err... floats) in a pool, do you call him Bob?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:23:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#28]
The lords message has been recieved.
The lord has given upon me knowledge of great evil in the workings.  
As you know the lord denounces false gods, he stated to me Islam is a religion based upon false gods and ideals, which needs to be renounced.
This evil is now upon a  stage of enactment that will effect great numbers of americans very soon.  The lord has instucted me to take shelter and flee the skies.
The lord has informed me these evil workings are definitly originating from the muslim nation and are implementing their plans within days.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:18:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Thanks for keeping us posted, Mr. prophet.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:19:08 PM EDT
[#30]
CNN said the same thing...
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
The lords message has been recieved.
The lord has given upon me knowledge of great evil in the workings.  
As you know the lord denounces false gods, he stated to me Islam is a religion based upon false gods and ideals, which needs to be renounced.
This evil is now upon a  stage of enactment that will effect great numbers of americans very soon.  The lord has instucted me to take shelter and flee the skies.
The lord has informed me these evil workings are definitly originating from the muslim nation and are implementing their plans within days.

sounds good to me
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:22:17 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
The Lord's message has been received.
The Lord has given upon me knowledge of great evil in the workings.  
As you know the Lord denounces false gods. He stated to me Islam is a religion based upon false gods and ideals, which needs to be renounced.
This evil is now upon a  stage of enactment that will affect great numbers of Americans very soon.  The Lord has instucted me to take shelter and flee the skies.
The Lord has informed me these evil workings are definitly originating from the muslim nation and are implementing their plans within days.

The Lord instructed me to clean up your grammar and spelling. He let me give you a slide on the usage and structure.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:25:50 PM EDT
[#33]
The lord has demanded upon me to collect all muslim participants and dispose of them properly.  He orders you to do the same.  

"Peace cannot, and will not be acheived untill the religion of Islam is relieved" (the lord 9-9-04)

Divide todays date by two, and you will find a familiar date.  (9+9+04=22/2). Place #  back into todays date to find the truth.  Everything that we do, others do, and has ever happend is based upon a numerical sequence.  This is just another sequence.  We now have knowlege of this sequence thats about to continue.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:25:54 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The Lord's message has been received.
The Lord has given upon me knowledge of great evil in the workings.  
As you know the Lord denounces false gods. He stated to me Islam is a religion based upon false gods and ideals, which needs to be renounced.
This evil is now upon a  stage of enactment that will affect great numbers of Americans very soon.  The Lord has instucted me to take shelter and flee the skies.
The Lord has informed me these evil workings are definitely originating from the muslim nation and are implementing their plans within days.

The Lord instructed me to clean up your grammar and spelling. He let me give you a slide on the usage and structure.

Forgot one.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:27:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Thanks, DzlBenz.  That was very much needed.

So I guess we should put Kevlar reinforced pancakes on our bunnies' heads?  I'm not setting foot outside without my pink parasol for the next few weeks.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:30:36 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
The lord has demanded upon me to collect all muslim participants and dispose of them properly.  He orders you to do the same.  

"Peace cannot, and will not be acheived untill the religion of Islam is relieved" (the lord 9-9-04)

Divide todays date by two, and you will find a familiar date.  (9+9+04=22/2). Place #  back into todays date to find the truth.  Everything that we do, others do, and has ever happend is based upon a numerical sequence.  This is just another sequence.  We now have knowlege of this sequence thats about to continue.

Speak clearly, false prophet. (the BlammO, 9/9/2004).

BTW, today's date, with your formula, is 9+9+2004 = 2022.  So what does that mean?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:32:02 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Oh yeah, IBTL/IBTB!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW, today's date, with your formula, is 9+9+2004 = 2022.  So what does that mean?

October 11 th is the day he goes on a shooting spree?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:33:48 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Forgot one.

Good catch. Thanks for having my six, brother!

Well, I'm pretty sure that the Lord wants me to stay home and watch over my family to keep them safe from fanatics and miscreants of all persuasion. I'll have to collect and dispose another time.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#40]

BTW, today's date, with your formula, is 9+9+2004 = 2022. So what does that mean?

I understand some do not believe or understand basic mathamatic sequences.
Please take it upon yourselves to decode these numbers.  I will do it for you if you cannot figure it out.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:40:52 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Concerned1,

If you really want to hear from God, you better step away from the rustle and read the Bible.  You're more than a little off into the deep end here.

NMSight
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:41:32 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Wow!  The Lord just told me that some is nearing your door....
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:46:05 PM EDT
[#43]

Wow! The Lord just told me that some is nearing your door....

He shall be struck upon with great vengance.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:51:58 PM EDT
[#44]
I have seen no numerical sequences offered yet.  There are many.

Example: Say he is correct with 2022 (im not saying he is wrong, it just wont matter)

2022/911/2= 1.109  Get it? or would you like me to reverse it  for you?  Would you like more?  I would like to think you can figure the rest out yourself.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:52:48 PM EDT
[#45]
How come nobody asks for lotto numbers when they speak with devine beings?  I'd be all over that.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:54:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Do you think the "rustle" you are hearing is from the rolling papers??
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:56:12 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

BTW, today's date, with your formula, is 9+9+2004 = 2022. So what does that mean?

I understand some do not believe or understand basic mathematic sequences.
Please take it upon yourselves to decode these numbers.  I will do it for you if you cannot figure it out.

OK o'wise one (who has not lurned to spel) - when's the comet, er,  help me compute the date.
This new math is killing me...
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:59:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:03:31 PM EDT
[#49]

OK o'wise one (who has not lurned to spel) - when's the comet, er, help me compute the date.

Please, oh wise one.  With your great spelling gift (most people don't check spelling on forums)  compute the data for us.  I can do it for you if your not up to it.   Not to say your not smart enough, but maybe you just dont have the capabilities?  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

OK o'wise one (who has not lurned to spel) - when's the comet, er, help me compute the date.

Please, oh wise one.  With your great spelling gift (most people don't check spelling on forums)  compute the data for us.  I can do it for you if your not up to it.   Not to say your not smart enough, but maybe you just dont have the capabilities?  

It's compute the "date", not "data". I'll wait while you figer it out.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top