Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 10:25:58 AM EDT
Some people have issues.  This guy signed up for an entire subscription.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/382490p-324713c.html

Steamed about Rice,
Russian pol unleashes rant

Condoleezza Rice might want to see if there's room in one of those "black site" terror-suspect prisons for Russian politician Vladimir Zhirinovsky.

The wacko leader of Russia's Liberal and Democratic Party has surpassed his earlier screeds with a misogynist attack on our secretary of state.

Speaking with Pravda this week, Zhirinovsky chastised Rice for calling on Russia to "act responsibly" in supplying natural gas to Ukraine.

The fascistic pol attributed that "coarse anti-Russian statement" to Rice being "a single woman who has no children."

"If she has no man by her side at her age, he will never appear," Zhirinovsky ranted on. "Condoleezza Rice needs a company of soldiers. She needs to be taken to barracks where she would be satisfied.

"Condoleezza Rice is a very cruel, offended woman who lacks men's attention," he added. "Such women are very rough. … They can be happy only when they are talked and written about everywhere: 'Oh, Condoleezza, what a remarkable woman, what a charming Afro-American lady! How well she can play the piano and speak Russian!'

"Complex-prone women are especially dangerous. They are like malicious mothers-in-law, women that evoke hatred and irritation with everyone. Everybody tries to part with such women as soon as possible. A mother-in-law is better than a single and childless political persona, though."

A State Department spokesman told us Rice would not "dignify the article with a response."

Zhirinovsky has made no secret of his insanity in the past. Besides praising Hitler and encouraging the use of nuclear weapons, he has advocated Russia's invasion and "reacquisition" of Alaska. To eradicate bird flu, he's suggested arming every Russian and ordering them to shoot everything with feathers. Perhaps we could fit him with a Big Bird costume.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:30:35 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL!

I think that guy has consumed far too much vodka during his lifetime. Now his lack of brain cells is showing.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:33:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I think deep inside he's really thinking,

"She's just the person to give me the discipline I need, with those stiletto-heeled boots.  I'll bet she's good with a riding crop.  Oh, Condi, Vladimir has been a bad boy and needs to be punished!"
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:33:44 AM EDT
[#3]
You guys just don't understand Russian humor.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:34:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

"She's just the person to give me the discipline I need, with those stiletto-heeled boots.  I'll bet she's good with a riding crop.  Oh, Condi, Vladimir has been a bad boy and needs to be punished!"

hahaha  yes yes!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Mistress Condi is here to punish you, you naughty boy.  "Snap"  
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:40:32 AM EDT
[#6]
You know, now that I think about it, he might be right.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:41:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Rush is talking about it right now.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:12:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mistress Condi is here to punish you, you naughty boy.  "Snap"  

If Condi and Ilsa had a baby, that would be just the woman for him.  

Ilsa:

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:16:32 PM EDT
[#9]
That's because Lawdog said she might be gay
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:18:17 PM EDT
[#10]
BWAHAHAHA!!!  I cant stop laughing, it wouldve been much better in person though with him telling her directly.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:20:31 PM EDT
[#11]
hasn't he been a nut for a while now?  Seems like he was in the news a lot about 7-8 years ago.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:23:42 PM EDT
[#12]
She probably rejected his advances and now he is pissed.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:26:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Jungle Fever gone bad.

"Brown Sugar, how come you taste so good..."
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:47:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
hasn't he been a nut for a while now?  Seems like he was in the news a lot about 7-8 years ago.

I was paying attention to Zhirinovsky being a nut 11 years ago when I was assigned to an alphabet agency.

I hope he continues being a nut because there were a couple of times it looked like he might almost get himself elected to a position that made a difference.  As long as he's nutty enough, the Russian people won't vote him in as President.

And yeah, he's way out there.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:52:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Jungle Fever gone bad.

"Brown Sugar, how come you taste so good..."

Foxxy Cleopatra Condi: "Well, the future better get ready for me. 'Cause I'm Foxxy Cleopatra Condi, and I'm a WHOLE LOTTA WOMAN!"

Foxxy Cleopatra Condi: "You have the right to remain sexy, sugar."

She's dead sexy.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:39:08 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was paying attention to Zhirinovsky being a nut 11 years ago when I was assigned to an alphabet agency.

I hope he continues being a nut because there were a couple of times it looked like he might almost get himself elected to a position that made a difference.  As long as he's nutty enough, the Russian people won't vote him in as President.

And yeah, he's way out there.

I found a good example of his "nuttiness" on The Volokh Conspiracy (he's a Law Prof. at UCLA)

"[Eugene Volokh, January 13, 2006 at 1:15pm] 1 Trackbacks / Possibly More Trackbacks
Mad Bad Vlad:
A misogynistic anti-Condi Rice rant by Russian politician Vladimir Zhirinovsky reminded me of this other item from 1993 (quote verified via the Times of London):
"I've had several blood tests and there is no Jewish blood in me, not even 5 per cent."

The Times aptly characterized this by saying, "He formally denied that he was Jewish in nonsensical terms which only served to betray his obsession with the subject." (Some years later, Zhirinovksy admitted that his father was indeed Jewish.) Another reason to like Rice — anyone who annoys Zhirinovsky gets extra points in my book.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top