Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 6:54:26 PM EDT
Does anyone have any information on availability of these rifles?  I know they're built by the IZHMASH company in Russia; however I cannot find anything on them, except for an excerpt on this website:  club.guns.ru/eng/sv99.html

In all honesty, I don't know much about them....but am investigating the opportunity of using a .22LR for short range sniper work (squirrels, etc), and this Russian sniper rifle caught my eye.  If anyone has any information on them, it would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if this belongs here, but I didn't know where else to post this.

Thanks!
Max
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:57:47 PM EDT
[#1]
10/22
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks...but I have a Marlin 995 which is the first gun my dad gave me back about 20 years ago.  I also have a Browning BL-22 (lever action) and I love to go shooting it....but I'm looking for something a bit different than a "plinker".

I'm looking for information specifically on this SV-99, or any other tacitcal type 22LR rifles.

Thanks!
Max

EDIT:  I don't mean to claim that a 10/22 cannot be heavily modified into a really nice 22LR....I just don't want one.  Thought I should clarify that before I get
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:11:00 AM EDT
[#3]
BUMP
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:20:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:29:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:31:46 AM EDT
[#6]
here you go:

www.eaacorp.com/firearms/rifles/targetrifles/biathlon_basic/enlarge.shtml

Same action don't know where to find the sniper stock though, also check out the regular biatholon with its cool iron sights.

All your for <$400
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:48:41 AM EDT
[#7]
WOW....Thanks gents.

So, the Biathlon Basic is the same gun (minus stock & supressor).....any idea on where to obtain the stock?  I really like how that action works.

That is an interesting gun....just might have to give it a try.  CampyBob, if you find anything on the stocks, please let me know.

Thanks!
Max
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:57:51 AM EDT
[#8]
That E.A.A. Biathlon action is FAST and slick........build your own from an E.A.A. rifle.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:06:27 AM EDT
[#9]
What the F*ck?  are Neanderthals now back and designing firearms?

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:11:20 AM EDT
[#10]
SWEET rifle.  I know that CDNN had the EAA Biathalon rifles at a good price; they might still have some of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top