Russia is A-hole for sure.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 5:57:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 6:01:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Putin is a big MEANY
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 6:19:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Title says it's happened, first line says it's going to, or it might. Which is it?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 6:54:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I really hope China and India don’t get involved.
Things seem easy with them standing back.

I’m not sure we’ll win if China and India step up. Where are the parts of our weapons made? If China cuts us off, can we make anything?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really hope they don't start firing nukes.

I really hope China and India don’t get involved.
Things seem easy with them standing back.

I’m not sure we’ll win if China and India step up. Where are the parts of our weapons made? If China cuts us off, can we make anything?

Not sure India would step in considering their animosity toward China
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:14:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Seriously. Before Elon, our astronauts were bumming a ride with the Russians.

When you look at how we did in Iraq and Afghanistan, why does anyone think we can for sure win. Russia isn’t some 3rd world shithole with guys in robes living in caves.

View Quote

We're pretty good at the war thing. Iraq and Afghanistan were political failures, not military ones.

Did you not see us March into Baghdad in 3 weeks?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:14:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Title says it's happened, first line says it's going to, or it might. Which is it?
View Quote

It’s already happened, and the impact was limited.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:14:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't get this.

Two years ago Arf was calling for nuclear first strike against a nuclear nation.

Earlier this year Arf was cheering a politician who'd use a first strike option against Russia.

Now we're suddenly worried about nuclear war?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really hope they don't start firing nukes.

I don't get this.

Two years ago Arf was calling for nuclear first strike against a nuclear nation.

Earlier this year Arf was cheering a politician who'd use a first strike option against Russia.

Now we're suddenly worried about nuclear war?

Links?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:19:26 AM EDT
[#9]
They prolly only export at 45 cycles anyway.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:46:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Biden and Putin are doing a great job of Proving Trump right when he wanted to bring all out manufacturing and resource production back within our borders
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:23:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:36:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
IIRC Hitler lost it when he came down with Parkinsons, allegedly that was the reason he invaded Russia sooner than he wanted. He was dying and he wanted to get it on. I sometimes wonder if that is why Putin has gone so far over the edge.
Who knows.
View Quote

Our problem is our leadership...two decrepit corrupt governments led by sick greedy leaders and a power hungry elite
playing both sides off against each other...
Puts them in the perfect position once the USA and Russia are ruined.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:48:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

When you look at how we did in Iraq and Afghanistan, why does anyone think we can for sure win. Russia isn’t some 3rd world shithole with guys in robes living in caves.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They can repeatedly launch rockets to an orbiting space station with great accuracy, what makes anyone think their other rockets aren’t as accurate?

And those were anything but conventional wars.  If we fight Russia (or China) on some 3rd parties turf, it will the reds fighting the counterinsurgency, if there is one.

We're still by far the biggest. We're among the best, when not fighting with two hands tied behind our backs.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Don’t fuck with my symphonic goth metal
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:55:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Cool it with the sabre rattling Finland, sheesh. Why are the Finns trying to start WW3?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:57:01 AM EDT
[#16]

HAHAHAHA! I don’t care what the talking heads say on either side of the isle and I don’t give a single fuck about Ukraine. To me it’s the place where the Russian army goes to die with no American losses and that works. Those fools have been pointing nukes at us for generations, it’s time for that to end.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:29:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
How much money do we need to send there?
View Quote

How much we got left...probably that...no doubt the usual suspects will line their pockets at our expense...no justice...
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:40:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Our problem is our leadership...two decrepit corrupt governments led by sick greedy leaders and a power hungry elite
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IIRC Hitler lost it when he came down with Parkinsons, allegedly that was the reason he invaded Russia sooner than he wanted. He was dying and he wanted to get it on. I sometimes wonder if that is why Putin has gone so far over the edge.
Who knows.

I’m thinking and more and more like you so I can’t disagree.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:45:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

How much we got left...probably that...no doubt the usual suspects will line their pockets at our expense...no justice...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How much money do we need to send there?

Our company does business with the Finns.  This company never needed an excuse to be behind on their engineering but now it's literally Putin ate my homework.

Their propaganda went full tilt recalling their historical struggles with Russia and the Winter War.  We wasted a conference call discussing muh-Russia and by the time it was over the folks we were on the call with were talking themselves into getting a Mosin and heading to the woods.

Of course when inflation hit them similarly to how it's been hitting us they were quite upset as they should be.  Even more interesting was that most of their steel comes from Russia and the Ukraine so now there is uncertainty in that market driving up prices for EU manufactured steel as well as Chinese steel.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:39:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So serious question.

You are engaged in a conflict where all sorts of people are sanctioning you.

Why would you not cut all exports?

If we went to war against mexico I can't imagine providing them resources to fight me.

I mean Russians are assholes but them providing power to Europe during this is baffling
View Quote

1. They need the money.
2. It gives them some leverage.  If they actually cut it, that leverage is gone.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:40:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Giving Ukraine money is just more of the slush fund over there, prolonging the war, and pushing other countries away from US influence.

It’s fucking stupid. Zelensky needs to go and Russia gets its eastern Ukraine provences. Get Germany to reinvest in nukes and Russian NG can go fuck itself.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:01:17 PM EDT
[#22]
We will look back on todays clown world as the good old days as things continue to unravel
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:22:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not everyone on arfcom has to get their intel from tv news.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russia shoots a nuke, it will prolly go to China.

They can repeatedly launch rockets to an orbiting space station with great accuracy, what makes anyone think their other rockets aren't as accurate?

The cosmonauts in that space station are younger than Russian nukes and ICBMs.
Their troops have ww2 helmets and cardboard stuffed in plate carriers. They can't keep their tanks running or fueled.
But they maintained those ICBMs?

The reason the troops are using WWII helmets and stuffing cardboard in their plate carriers is because the one thing Putin spent money on was nuclear weapons. You don't think he saw what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan? He knows he could never match the US in a conventional war, and ever since the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia's only hope for survival has been to maintain their nuclear deterrent.

I don't believe it. Not even close.

OK. But the Satan II launch went off without a hitch.

Probably just Russian propaganda though. Best to keep listening to Hannity, he'll steer you straight.

Not everyone on arfcom has to get their intel from tv news.

Not everyone on ARFCOM has to get their intel from InfoWars.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:01:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Lesson learned again. Don't buy shit from Russia. They should never have a trade economy again in our lifetimes.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 1:41:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 1:43:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russia mad.
Russia weak.
Russia mad that Russia weak.

Plus unbusiness like and certainly stupid as well. Couldn't find a hooker in a whore house is probably more like it too.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 1:52:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This current event has potential.
View Quote

watt are you talking about?
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 2:01:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Finnish SISU

Finland will be affected exactly nada

Russia screws up yet again
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 2:31:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

They can repeatedly launch rockets to an orbiting space station with great accuracy, what makes anyone think their other rockets aren’t as accurate?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More likely they won't fly at all if the condition of their ships is any indication of their maintenance program. Let alone the competence of their Misseleers considering the lack of funds for training.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 2:57:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Wow, another reason for Finland to join NATO!
Putin is to joining NATO, as Obama/Biden is to buying a gun. Dumbchits, but they don’t know it!
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 3:02:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Lets get it on.
View Quote

If your life is that miserable then go off yourself and stop wishing for WW3 for the rest of us, your apocalyptic fantasies are just that.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 3:07:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

More likely they won't fly at all if the condition of their ships is any indication of their maintenance program. Let alone the competence of their Misseleers considering the lack of funds for training.
https://i.imgur.com/k2bOjZ6.jpeg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/k2bOjZ6.jpeg

While I'll agree that Russia has no doubt been whipping their checks for centuries now, and historically we have always super-exaggerated their capes, but even only 10% working, deployed and hitting only 10% of their targets...it's still a reckoning here
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top