Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:30:01 AM EDT
[#1]
A referendum on 4 oblast they don't even control 100% of the territory, then say this is attacking mother russia?

Fuck off Vlad
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:31:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is gonna have all the Russian shills in a tizzy.  
View Quote

The Russian shills are just repeating the same tired state-sponsored talking points about Ukraine in general.

ARF's Russia bros seem to be in disarray though.  For the most part they've pivoted from "Who cares??  Russia is a shit state, we're wasting money, they aren't a real threat.." to "You war-mongers are going to get us all killed!  Russia has nukes!!  Europe is the real enemy!" which doesn't make much sense.  I'm sure tonight's Tucker Carlson episode will get them refreshed though.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:33:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If the Ukrainian army needs even winter uniforms, it's a clear sign of where the money to supply them went.  And what that country stands for.

View Quote

Good post comrade. They should be raped and murdered by Russian orcs if they bought food and weapons instead of coats.

They were not given money but loan guarantees and military equipment. Do you keep warm with a 155mm cannon?

*Actually, a smoking hot beltfed is my preferred heat source in the winter.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:35:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If the Ukrainian army needs even winter uniforms, it's a clear sign of where the money to supply them went.  And what that country stands for.

View Quote
"Fuck HIMARS and AGM-88 HARM, give me winter coats"
-Ukrainian soldier, June 2022

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:36:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

TLDR

It's the wests fault we attacked Ukraine and Russia is the victim.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

TLDR

It's the wests fault we attacked Ukraine and Russia is the victim.
Yep this oh and the west is threatening us with nukes!

What a bunch of twisted human beings
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:36:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Wonder if we'll start seeing Russians running around with Ppsh-41s lol
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:43:28 AM EDT
[#7]
These are the top tier troops everyone has been waiting for.  

Da, trust glorious plan!
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:44:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wonder if we'll start seeing Russians running around with Ppsh-41s lol
View Quote

Already have. And Mosins
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:49:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Armed with what?

Russia's already down to fielding T-62s, field artillery from the 1950s, buying drones from Iran, and shells from North Korea.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:51:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Armed with what?

Russia's already down to fielding T-62s, field artillery from the 1950s, buying drones from Iran, and shells from North Korea.
View Quote
@oswald01

Please enlighten us
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:55:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Armed with what?

View Quote

To be fair Ukraine has gotten M113s and old shit too https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2022/09/19/slovenia-is-giving-ukraine-some-very-old-tanks-but-age-can-be-deceiving/?sh=b9c3dc27b3feAttachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:55:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
@oswald01

Please enlighten us
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Armed with what?

@oswald01

Please enlighten us

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:57:12 AM EDT
[#14]
So once they join Russia they are part of Russia.

The Ukrainians didn't win?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:57:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Their reservists are usually old and fat.
View Quote

Where is the pic of the really fat general they recalled
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:59:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Good post comrade. They should be raped and murdered by Russian orcs if they bought food and weapons instead of coats.

They were not given money but loan guarantees and military equipment. Do you keep warm with a 155mm cannon?

View Quote

We are literally paying their politician’s salaries and pensions. It isn’t just loan guarantees. The propaganda and outright lies from both sides is sickening.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:59:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Reservists (probably 60% of the male population) will get a chance to serve again! If they neglect their chance, Wagner will come by and give them a second chance. Once deployed, a 10 year prison sentence for surrender as well (based on a new law passed last week). And your family gets nothing because you are a criminal.

Forcing a bunch of Russians who don't want to fight to do so is what happened to Nicholas II in 1917 and to the Second Pacific Squadron in the Russo-Japanese War
View Quote
Eh..standing behind unarmed Russian conscripts threatening to shoot them if they retreat is damned near Russian military tradition.  They just need to rename Kiev to Putingrad and it'll all work out.

This is not going to end well, or soon.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:01:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

We are literally paying their politician’s salaries and pensions. It isn’t just loan guarantees. The propaganda and outright lies from both sides is sickening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ayup.  

Glad US O&G got their first contract to offload some of our natural gas….. not that this was why we got involved with Ukraine back in the Obama years for anyways
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:01:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:06:53 AM EDT
[#20]
They will " get the same guarantees as regular contract soldiers " !

I bet that's reassuring LOL.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:07:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Rhey are mobilizing their recent veterans.   The Russians already sent a bunch of their training Cadre to fight in Ukraine.  Now they will send the only people left that could have taken their place as trainers when the full mobilization happens.  

This war will eventually devolve to Russians with pointy sticks charging Ukrainian lines.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:08:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Russia or USA?

Nasty girls want a shot at the title.
View Quote

You wish
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:10:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Also check out China. They continue to build up opposite of Taiwan. And Xi said their may be a general mobilization after the CCP congress next week.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:22:46 AM EDT
[#24]
You can hear what putin said in his big address to the nation last night here:

Skip to 2 hour 46 min mark
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:23:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This must be Russia’s A team that Vichy arfcommers have been talking about all this time.
View Quote

If people who dont want to ruin their economy or be dragged into a war that is none of their business, for the sake of corrupt government are “Vichy-st” does that make you a 1940s communist, by the same logic ?

Ps : I don’t support Russian invasion. To make it clear to the simpler minded.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:26:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I am sure this will be a fair election.
View Quote

could we still recognize a fair election ?

Ps: today I learned something that surprised me.

The RT Russian public television has been banned from France and the EU. Also, all their archives on YouTube etc have been purged.

The French public television, and all other foreign TVs from Europe and the USA are still running in Russia.

That is not to tell that the Russian govt isn’t tyrannical and that Putin isn’t a POS.

But that should tell us something about our own govt…
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:31:52 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

If that's legit, holy fuck. And I thought 2020 was bad
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:34:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Armed with what?

View Quote

Lol, that T90M that the Ukrainians just captured was just a T62 in disguise I suppose.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:37:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I am sure this will be a fair election.
View Quote

Just as fair as the ones we have.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:37:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Does the average Russian have basic internet access?

I know the entire country can't be completely retarded but not much the leaders or people do seems to make sense. Finding out they live in an information vacuum might help me better deal with the oddities.
View Quote

Internet access in Russia is probably highly censored.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:37:46 AM EDT
[#31]
How coincidental this move is being made after a meeting with China. Putin is moving chess pieces. Hopefully Nato won’t take the bait.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:39:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If that's legit, holy fuck. And I thought 2020 was bad
View Quote

translation says that is a referendum on the Reunification of Austria with the German Reich. Some of that doesn't make sense and seems added in. Fake.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:39:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So once they join Russia they are part of Russia.

The Ukrainians didn't win?
View Quote

Once Russia claims they're part of Russia - it means nothing because no one else believes the sham referendum.

I can claim I own Yosemite National Park, but it doesn't make it mine if no one else agrees I own it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:40:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
How coincidental this move is being made after a meeting with China. Putin is moving chess pieces. Hopefully Nato won’t take the bait.
View Quote

Yeah! So far Russia's game has been incredible.

I mean - assuming they were trying to throw away people and equipment. If they weren't then yikes.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:41:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Russia should stage a huge rallying point for all these new recruits at a major rail depot inside HIMARS range.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:43:05 AM EDT
[#36]
The Russians are fighting along a 600 mile front?

As for uniforms, use the money they already have. Goddamn Javelins supplied to Ukraine are already showing up in the Middle East as it is.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:44:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If people who dont want to ruin their economy or be dragged into a war that is none of their business, for the sake of corrupt government are “Vichy-st” does that make you a 1940s communist, by the same logic ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This must be Russia’s A team that Vichy arfcommers have been talking about all this time.

The two biggest reasons the Vichy French gave for collaborating with the Germans was financial and security.

No one cares why you’re carrying water for the Russians, just that you are.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:48:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Free natural gas would sure be nice for a lot of Americans this winter.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:51:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Once Russia claims they're part of Russia - it means nothing because no one else believes the sham referendum.

I can claim I own Yosemite National Park, but it doesn't make it mine if no one else agrees I own it.
View Quote

It’s to give them Russian legal authority to park conscripts into Kherson, Luhansk etc and free up Wagner, VDV etc.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:53:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, also Turkey joining the Chinese Russian SCO too.
Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin speak in person for first time since Russia invaded Ukraine
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:55:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Armed with what?

The new “Russian 3rd Army” they pulled together recently didn’t even last a month.
View Quote

Hydra is finally making a comeback for real.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:56:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
How coincidental this move is being made after a meeting with China. Putin is moving chess pieces. Hopefully Nato won't take the bait.
View Quote
Xi made putin his bitch at that meeting.   Xi promised nothing and got energy deals in return.  

Xi is smart enough to know that China is very vulnerable.  We can do to them exactly what we did to Russia, which was to remove them from the international trade system by denying dollar conversion privileges.  Kick them out of the banking system and things get very bad for China very quickly.

Neither Russia or China have the ability to secure trade in a hostile environment.   After all the diplomatic and financial bullshit it comes down to military force.   In the Pacific that means the Navy. The US Navy in the Pacific is the better of all the combined navies of the Pacific rim.

Thats the game, walk off home run. I'm your huckleberry.

With POTATUS giving different statements than the rest of the administration regarding Taiwan, Xi probably can't tell wtf the real policy is.  I mean I don't think anyone knows, least of all Biden.

So Xi is sitting back, dealing with domestic economic and political issues and seeing how things play out.

Putin is on his own. Nobody wants to join Russia as a pariah state over Ukraine.

Hence the mobilization. There won't be any Chinese or best Korea help.   Russia is the cannon fodder.

I think Putin is serious about Russia's borders and using nukes.  He knows he's fucked now.  If he starts losing actual Russian soil, he's done.  The referendum votes are bullshit and a way for him to extend that nuclear umbrella into Ukrainian territory.   It's a bluff, but it might give him a bargaining chip in the coming negotiations.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:59:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
They may be fat, but there are no questions about preferred pronouns.  
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126713/Russian_Soldier_fat_jpg-2533850.JPG
View Quote

Who knew Bhorst and Vodka could make you a contestant for "My 600 Pound Life".

That is just embarrassing to put that dude into a military uniform.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:59:40 AM EDT
[#44]

And poof! Uncle joe got 2b the president with cackling kamala waiting in the wings.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:08:58 AM EDT
[#45]
It's one thing having impoverished Asian Russians getting whacked in this "operation", it will be entirely different sending fathers and son's from average Russian households home in a zinc lined box.

Six months from now, Putin will be putting up with demonstrations and public opinion turning against him.

Putin will die a lonely old man unloved by the entire world.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:11:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It’s to give them Russian legal authority to park conscripts into Kherson, Luhansk etc and free up Wagner, VDV etc.
View Quote

“legal authority”

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:14:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Well, it was probably inevitable. But it looks like the only way to end this is to rip off Putin's balls and make him eat them.

Wonder who is going to pull that off?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:15:35 AM EDT
[#48]

You left out the Russian part but that’s fine. All these arguments online aren’t as significant to me as what takes place offline. Do the Russians mobilize personnel, do they put them in these areas? Are they trained enough to fulfill Moscow’s expectations? Within a year’s time we’ll know. It’s not like we’re all going to wait on George RR Martin to finish a book to find out.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:20:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It's one thing having impoverished Asian Russians getting whacked in this "operation", it will be entirely different sending fathers and son's from average Russian households home in a zinc lined box.

Six months from now, Putin will be putting up with demonstrations and public opinion turning against him.

View Quote

One thing not happening, is Putin organizing a genocide on European soil, launching a wave of war crimes not seen in almost a century, and then getting to die of old age. Going to be a harder reckoning than that coming.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe. I heard for years about the impending collapse of North Korea after the Cold War then I heard no way could North Korea make a nuclear bomb. Same for China. Do an archive search for China will collapse any day now - like Trump any day. These authoritarian / communist / shitholes have figured out how to maintain power. USSR lasted like 70 or 75 years before finally collapsing. Cuba is still a communist shithole post Castro’s death!
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top