Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 10:58:16 AM EDT
If I heard right on the radio, a couple from a parish near NO that was flooded emailed Rush and he just read it, it said the following: (though I dont remember if they said it was Baton Rouge, a parish near NO, or NO itself) "What the news media is not reporting is that the police captain after performing hours of rescue efforts came back to his home to find his wife and children raped, murdered, and mutilated and then commited suicide. Also the hospitals are getting broke into and nurses raped, hospitals destroyed, and a local star in NO (female) was violated during rescue operations. She was involved in helping those stranded."

Un-freakin-believable.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:00:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Call me an asshole, but this is why I'm not helping these people, and this is why I do not want them here.
Their a bunch of savages who deserve nothing but a slow death in the swamp.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:03:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow!?!  New Orleans is like a festering sore.  Unfortunately, now that we've "popped" it, the pus is going to spread all over the country.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:03:51 AM EDT
[#3]
is there a web feed of rush anywere?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:03:53 AM EDT
[#4]
And to top it off, my mother just told me that last night at a job related party, a co-worker related to an HPD had been told by her family memeber that theyve been told not to tell the media anything - and that this hpd has seen horrendous things already at the Astrodome/Convention Center     I'm so sick right now. It's no wonder why the Baton Rouge and Laffyette gun stores are empty. The locals know what kind of demonic scum is being spewed out of that ....city...if you want to call it that.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:04:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
is there a web feed of rush anywere?

www.950kprc.com
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:06:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Call me an asshole, but this is why I'm not helping these people, and this is why I do not want them here.
Their a bunch of savages who deserve nothing but a slow death in the swamp.

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:06:49 AM EDT
[#7]
thanks!! good solid feed so far. sounds like sean hannity now. does rush end at 3:00?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:07:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If I heard right on the radio, a couple from a parish near NO that was flooded emailed Rush and he just read it, it said the following: (though I dont remember if they said it was Baton Rouge, a parish near NO, or NO itself) "What the news media is not reporting is that the police captain after performing hours of rescue efforts came back to his home to find his wife and children raped, murdered, and mutilated and then commited suicide. Also the hospitals are getting broke into and nurses raped, hospitals destroyed, and a local star in NO (female) was violated during rescue operations. She was involved in helping those stranded."

Un-freakin-believable.  

When you say "the police captain," are you saying the chief of police or just one of many captains in the NOPD?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:08:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Sweet Jesus.....

Yep. Gotta disarm everyone....
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:08:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Un-freakin-believable.  

When you say "the police captain," are you saying the chief of police or just one of many captains in the NOPD?

I dont know, thats the term used in the email he was reading. I dont think the people may have known which
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:09:29 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
thanks!! good solid feed so far. sounds like sean hannity now. does rush end at 3:00?

Ya...sorry, it was one of the last things he said i guess.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:12:29 AM EDT
[#12]
The only reported suicides were Sgt Paul Accardo and Patrolman Lawrence Celestine, was it one of these?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:14:32 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The only reported suicides were Sgt Paul Accardo and Patrolman Lawrence Celestine, was it one of these?

might be the sgt, no names were given. this elderly couple didnt actually live in NO as far as i could tell.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:22:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:23:11 AM EDT
[#15]
There are so many conflicting stories out there, I really dunno what to believe.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:25:19 AM EDT
[#16]
I read an email that said that a couple of people were talking to a friend of theirs who had a sister whose boyfriend knew a guy in the 82nd Airborne who said that they were barbequing white babies at the convention center.  

I guess any old bullshit is true if it comes from an email that Rush read, especially if it comes with the obligatory "The media isn't reporting this".  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:31:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Police and NG assets are being used in confiscations as we speek from those who are obeying the law.  Nice fucking paralell.  Blanco and Nagin have to go.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:31:19 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I read an email that said that a couple of people were talking to a friend of theirs who had a sister whose boyfriend knew a guy in the 82nd Airborne who said that they were barbequing white babies at the convention center.  

I guess any old bullshit is true if it comes from an email that Rush read, especially if it comes with the obligatory "The media isn't reporting this".  

I vote for this idea.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:31:33 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm going to call a tentative BS unless some verified facts come to light.  Not saying it ain't true, but I don't yet believe it is, either.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:32:47 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
they were barbequing white babies at the convention center.  

I'm going to leave that one right there alone so I don't get banned...
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:35:27 AM EDT
[#21]
New Orleans: You shall never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:36:48 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

DU?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:40:19 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DU?

StarWars Ep. IV

Substitue Mos Eisley (sp?) for New Orleans
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:42:58 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm also goingto go with a tentative "BS", just based on the anonymous sourcing and unindentifiable "captain".  But the sad thing is, it wouldn't suprise me in the least if it were true...  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:43:04 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DU?

StarWars Ep. IV

you get a cookie.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:43:53 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DU?

StarWars Ep. IV

He was suggesting a bigger hive of scum and villany than New Orleans.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:46:41 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DU?

StarWars Ep. IV

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:47:30 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
the american house of cards is beginning to collapse...

We are not the republic we were 225 years ago.  America lost it's collective mind years ago.

The problem highlighted...
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:02:01 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DU?

StarWars Ep. IV

Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:14:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Rush got this message via e-mail?  I'm sorry, but I'd take that information with a grain of salt.  Say, this much:

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:18:25 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Rush got this message via e-mail?  I'm sorry, but I'd take that information with a grain of salt.  Say, this much:

www.angelarossen.com/images/mine/conveyer_and_d9.jpg

True, and he was objective, he didnt say anything other than just read it. Someone else posted on the general forum about decapitations going on at the astrodome, or whatever, that im calling tentative as well, but there seems to be too many independant reports of killings and rapes...*shrugs* either way, NO will be exposed in the end. People will find out how truly wretched that city is and the people in it soon after those "people" get settled in other cities and towns. Will see what happens to the crime rates etc. I dont see why the NG and NOLE arent shooting more often or why the resources havent been allocated to deal with the gangs of thugs and rape claims in the dome and conv center. Investigations CAN take place, but they dont seem to be doing so.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:19:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:27:39 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/06/police.suicide.ap/index.html

According to the obituary in the Advocate of Baton Rouge, Accardo left a wife, Anne; his mother, Catherine; a brother; a sister; and eight nieces and nephews.

No children...

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:31:57 PM EDT
[#34]
I heard that the COP in NO denied that there was any evidence or witnesses to rape or murder in the Superdome.  

www.guardian.co.uk/katrina/story/0,16441,1563532,00.html

I know it's the guardian but.....I heard it on the news (radio) too.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:54:03 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

So true.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:57:26 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I heard that the COP in NO denied that there was any evidence or witnesses to rape or murder in the Superdome.  

www.guardian.co.uk/katrina/story/0,16441,1563532,00.html

I know it's the guardian but.....I heard it on the news (radio) too.

Too bad NUMEROUS eyewitness accounts prove him out to be a liar.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top