Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/13/2001 6:56:52 PM EST
Aside from the Ruger anti-gun stance, are there any owners of the PC-9 out there? I have a P-95 (in storage) and a few mags. I have looked at the PC-9 in the past, and it appeared heavy, but well made. Any opinions? There is a store near here that will have a 20% off on used guns sale shortly--so a nice condition gun with one mag would run about $300. I figure a basic red-dot scope on it, and it might make a nice plinking rifle. Are there any hi-cap (> 15 rounds) mags out there that aren't junk? Thanks. AFARR
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 8:04:29 PM EST
I bought one of these years ago for about $350 when they first came out. At the time I had a P89 also so it made sense to me. I shot it a little and it is fun but has a sloppy trigger. I don't know how else to explain it except sloppy. I think the actual term is triger creep. Anyway I still have the PC-9 but got rid of the P89 shortly after I got the PC-9. Kept the hi caps though. I have some pro mags (30rnd) that work and about four factory 15rnd mags too. I would say that it is a good home defense weapon as mine will eat any ammo (hollow point) I have not shot it in over a year, and consider it second class to my 9mm AR. But hey, it is less than a third of the price too.
Top Top