Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2001 7:56:52 PM EDT
Aside from the Ruger anti-gun stance, are there any owners of the PC-9 out there?

I have a P-95 (in storage) and a few mags.  I have looked at the PC-9 in the past, and it appeared heavy, but well made.

Any opinions?

There is a store near here that will have a 20% off on used guns sale shortly--so a nice condition gun with one mag would run about $300.

I figure a basic red-dot scope on it, and it might make a nice plinking rifle.

Are there any hi-cap (> 15 rounds) mags out there that aren't junk?

Thanks.

AFARR
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 9:04:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought one of these years ago for about $350 when they first came out.

At the time I had a P89 also so it made sense to me.
I shot it a little and it is fun but has a sloppy trigger. I don't know how else to explain it except sloppy. I think the actual term is triger creep.

Anyway I still have the PC-9 but got rid of the P89 shortly after I got the PC-9. Kept the hi caps though. I have some pro mags (30rnd) that work and about four factory 15rnd mags too.

I would say that it is a good home defense weapon as mine will eat any ammo (hollow point)

I have not shot it in over a year, and consider it second class to my 9mm AR. But hey, it is less than a third of the price too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top