Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2003 6:35:43 PM EDT
I've got a few questions and ideas. Chime in with what yall think. I saw and fell in love with a 44 international carbine yesterday. Problem was the price. I was looking for a shooter, not a collectors piece. So i got to examining it really closely. it looks like the dimentions ont he 10/22 international and the 44 internationL were virtually identical (although I know that there is a tubular magazine under the barrel in the 44 that is absent from the 10/22).
What do yall think that feasibility of getting a mannlicher stock for a 10/22 and altering it to accept that 44 carbine (btw, what is the going price on a later 70's run of the mill carbine?).

Are their any issue i'm over looking? I know that the 10/22 is held to the stock at the screw just forward of the mag well, however I didn't see such a screw int he 44 carbine (where does it attach to the stock at?)

Comments, thoughs, trouble shooting ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top