Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 6:14:54 AM EDT
I saw someone post a pic of a retractable 10/22 stock a while back. I'd like to get one for my 7
year old son. Anyone know who the manufacurer is or where I can find one?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:15:38 AM EDT
[#1]
i have no idea, but it sounds cool. tag.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:12:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:15:08 AM EDT
[#3]
RB Precision is great.
Mine:

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:42:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I saw someone post a pic of a retractable 10/22 stock a while back. Anyone know who the manufacurer is or where I can find one?

Here's mine:

It's a Butler Creek sidefolder with a "RugAR-15" adapter block installed. The adapters are sold by a guy on www.rimfirecentral.com. Going there and searching for "RugAR-15" should net you his contact info. Cost was around $35, IIRC.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:42:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
RB Precision is great.
Mine:

nullbits.foxxz.net/albums/album03/DSCF0506.sized.jpg

I had nothing but problems with my RB precision stock.
It was loose, it didn't set the 10/22 receiver centered in the receiver, the screws stripped out and the cheek placement (for me) didn't work.

If I raised the scope high enough to use (for me) there was no way that I could get the scope crosshairs on a target even after lowering the scopes settings to the max low position.

RB Precision was great with their customer service though.

They need to redesign their stock to place the stock tube about one and a half inches lower than the flattop plane of sight (like an AR15).

I ended up getting a Butler Creek stock, it's a tackdriver!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:52:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
RB Precision is great.
Mine:

nullbits.foxxz.net/albums/album03/DSCF0506.sized.jpg

I had nothing but problems with my RB precision stock.
It was loose, it didn't set the 10/22 receiver centered in the receiver, the screws stripped out and the cheek placement (for me) didn't work.

If I raised the scope high enough to use (for me) there was no way that I could get the scope crosshairs on a target even after lowering the scopes settings to the max low position.

RB Precision was great with their customer service though.

They need to redesign their stock to place the stock tube about one and a half inches lower than the flattop plane of sight (like an AR15).

I ended up getting a Butler Creek stock, it's a tackdriver!!

I have since drasticly changed that config.  I have a regular barrel..threadded coming.  I took off the bipod.  Took off the scope and put a simple red dot on it.  When the paperwork clears, a SWR Warlock supressor will be used to make it a light little silent plinker.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:59:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Tag
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:20:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Here is a link to the giant thread about it in the 22 cal section.

www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=11&t=174675
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top