What's his gift?  A waffle iron?
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:26:34 AM EDT
[#1]
no he wasn't invited
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:27:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
no he wasn't invited

Find the "am I the only one up for this" thread.  A couple of our British members commented.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:29:02 AM EDT
[#3]
His gift would be the greatest gift of all....a picture of Him and the Wookie!
Who wouldn't want that?

Bryan
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:31:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Or was it a copy of something so rare and mystical that no one has it.

His US birth certificate?

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:33:04 AM EDT
[#5]
But, until a few days ago, the Syrian ambassador to the UK was invited

You KNOW they weren't invited on purpose!
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:44:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

no he wasn't invited

Find the "am I the only one up for this" thread.  A couple of our British members commented.

but as one of you lads said , "i see Mr Bean got an invite "

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:47:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

no he wasn't invited

Really?

But then again, he is MI6

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:49:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Some of the pundits in the British press implied that not inviting Zero and the Wookie was just a way to keep them from turning yet another event about something else into an event about them. The woman I saw tossed in a comment about the Wookie's "god awful" clothing style.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:50:52 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

no he wasn't invited

Really?

http://www.perversiontracker.com/oldarchives/mr-bean.jpg

Was the cast of Top Gear invited?

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:53:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
no he wasn't invited

Mr Bean would be a much better president than our current one, and I would not care if he was not a US citizen.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:53:49 AM EDT
[#11]
The GF was up bright dark and early and apparently the NBC talking heads said The Great O was not invited to the ceremony but will be at the Queen's reception.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:54:42 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

no he wasn't invited

Really?

Is that the Stig manning the coach?  

He knows how to take on the hammer head turn.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:55:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Some of the pundits in the British press implied that not inviting Zero and the Wookie was just a way to keep them from turning yet another event about something else into an event about them. The woman I saw tossed in a comment about the Wookie's "god awful" clothing style.

Fucking win. You know that asshole would try to steal the limelight.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:59:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That and they probally did want anymore security woes/costs either.

The really sad part would be how the US media would say how great the Wookie looked.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:16:47 AM EDT
[#15]
And theres the obvious "he's an asshole who snubs the British every chance he gets, so fuck him" angle.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:21:25 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Is the chosen one there?

What's his gift? A waffle iron?

Good one...

Spilled coffee all over my desk when I read that...

Thanks for a good morning laugh..

WileE....
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:31:47 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is the chosen one there?

What's his gift? A waffle iron?

Good one...

Spilled coffee all over my desk when I read that...

Thanks for a good morning laugh..

WileE....

Glad I could be of service.

Not like he can give them a bust of Winston Churchill.  Oh wait he already did.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:36:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

no he wasn't invited

Really?

Negative

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:38:48 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

no he wasn't invited

Really?

Negative  

I thought they got the Stig to drive the coach. lol

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:40:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
no he wasn't invited

After that iPod and DVD "gift" and returning the Churchill bust... Yeah, I wouldn't have invited him either, to put it in the most polite of terms...
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:42:34 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

no he wasn't invited

After that iPod and DVD "gift" and returning the Churchill bust... Yeah, I wouldn't have invited him either, to put it in the most polite of terms...

What was the DVD's again?  Roots?

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:43:51 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

The GF was up bright dark and early and apparently the NBC talking heads said The Great O was not invited to the ceremony but will be at the Queen's reception.

Wut? Wait? I'm sure that I was informed in GD yesterday that Mocha Nero was going to Alabama because of the tornados.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:45:18 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

NBC talking heads are wrong.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:47:41 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

no he wasn't invited

What was the DVD's again?  Roots?

naw it was that they were Region 1 which can't be played in the UK.  

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:52:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wut? Wait? I'm sure that I was informed in GD yesterday that Mocha Nero was going to Alabama because of the tornados.

he and 1st wookie are on their way to AL right now
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:53:07 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NBC talking heads are wrong.

They probably can't bear the fact that Zero and his whatever got told to "Bugger off."

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:56:31 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Are the British knocking our First Lady's choice in tapestry, or their concern for missing tapestry within the First Lady's room

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:58:04 AM EDT
[#28]
A lot of stupid libs are spouting that 0 was invited but declined due to security concerns, derp derp.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:05:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are the British knocking our First Lady's choice in tapestry, or their concern for missing tapestry within the First Lady's room

Please don't take the British media as representative of the British people........................
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:45:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Please don't take the British media as representative of the British people........................

I see nothing negative from the above quotes about the British media or it's people.

Cheers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top