Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2002 8:01:11 AM EDT
Great just what we need another generation of loud mouthed anti gun pro gay rights o'donnells[V]
[url]http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/46914.htm [/url]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:10:37 AM EDT
[#1]
It has a girlfriend.........
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:12:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Where's that puking icon when I need it...
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:13:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry bout that guys. I guess I should have pulled out sooner...
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:14:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sorry bout that guys. I guess I should have pulled out sooner...
View Quote

Sick Bastard [puke] [puke] [puke]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:20:44 AM EDT
[#5]
 When is she due to have her litter?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:31:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I didn't know they made strap-on turkey basters.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:34:44 AM EDT
[#7]
This thread makes The Baby Jesus cry.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:35:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Does this mean Rosie is a man?z
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:46:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Quote from the article:
[i]"Gal-pal pregnancies have become all the rage in Hollywood."[/i]

"all the rage"? WTF??

Is there ANYONE now who doesn't believe Hollywood "celebrities" haven't a clue about the responsibilities of parenthood?

So now lesbo pregnancies are "all the rage"?? Like the wearing the newest designs from the hottest European designers??

So dykes getting pregnant are now the latest hip-fashion statement like belly-piercings, midriffs and a tossled-hair-do.

"Oh, you're pregnant? [i]squeeeeeeeel!![/i] OOOh - that is SO COOL!! So where did ya get it done? Hey, you wanna come to my party next week? All the BEST people will be there. Ya' know... Calista, Rosie, Ellen..."
[puke]

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 9:49:29 AM EDT
[#10]
"Gal pregnancies have become all the rage in Hollywood."
View Quote

This attitude and accompanying behavior suggest that children are a fashion accessory -- no different from a new pair of shoes or a purse. I see the great need for therapy for these kids in the future. Sad. Very sad.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 10:26:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I didn't know they made strap-on turkey basters.
View Quote

[b]LMAO!![/b]

Hey The_Macallan, Calista is gay?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 11:04:22 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't get it, I created a post awhile back, saying "I don't think that gay women should be able to bear a child". I have my reasons for that, its in the post.  %75 of the people that reply back said something along the lines of, "its not fair to control the gays, that's no different then gun control". WTF ever.

Now that someone basically posts the same post, but Rosie is the subject line, everyone is against her having a child,  what gives?

How is this different then my  post?
[>:/]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 11:21:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Now that someone basically posts the same post, but Rosie is the subject line, everyone is against her having a child,  what gives?
View Quote

How could we pass up the opportunity to have a laugh at Rosie's expense?

I heard that Janet Reno is the father...

But that doesn't mean that we think it's OK for the government to control the reproductive habits of the people, regardless of their sexual orientation.  Just look to China if you are having doubts.

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 11:46:00 AM EDT
[#14]
"They will breed, and you will die."
  Alien Resurrection
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 11:55:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don't get it, I created a post awhile back, saying "I don't think that gay women should be able to bear a child". I have my reasons for that, its in the post.  %75 of the people that reply back said something along the lines of, "its not fair to control the gays, that's no different then gun control". WTF ever.

View Quote

Shes a democratic liberal. we don't need anymore of her kind, straight or bent.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:27:15 PM EDT
[#16]
They don't make enough beer... Why would anyone, male_female_or wildlife, have sex with that thing ?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:31:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

There's a major qualitative difference between:

(a) interference in the reproductive rights of a group of people based on a broad criteria including, but not limited to, sexual orientation, race, income level, political affiliation, and...

(b) expressing the opinion that the world is [i]not[/i] a better place for a specific individual (in this case, Rosie O'Donnell) being responsible for the upbringing of any child.

Furthermore, her homosexuality is less of an issue for me (and I would guess a few others here) than her overall attitude with regard to firearms, individual responsibility, hypocrisy, entitlement, etc.

Also, the fact that she treats children as props, lifestyle accessories and, more than occasionally, a political shield is grossly objectionable to me. I found her morally repugnant and intellectually bankrupt long before she announced to the world that she was a homosexual.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:47:44 PM EDT
[#18]
I just recently saw Rosie's interview with O'Reilly and I no longer slam her. I'm sure I still don't agree with her on a lot of things but I have to give her credit for what she said, her apology for making the "If you have a gun you should go to jail" remark and admitting her opinion had changed on RKBA. I would have liked to see an apology to Tom Selleck.

I believed she was sincere, getting someone to admit they were wrong is the first big step in changing.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:54:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I just recently saw Rosie's interview with O'Reilly and I no longer slam her. I'm sure I still don't agree with her on a lot of things but I have to give her credit for what she said, her apology for making the "If you have a gun you should go to jail" remark and admitting her opinion had changed on RKBA. I would have liked to see an apology to Tom Selleck.

I believed she was sincere, getting someone to admit they were wrong is the first big step in changing.
View Quote

I take the complete opposite view. She only said what she did about guns because we're in a Republican Administration now and she doesn't want to get flamed . As soon as another liberal administration comes along she'll go back to her old ways. Thats the way liberal entertainers are.
CAPITALIST
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Interesting. I see her as being entirely self-serving. I thought that any of her concilliatory comments were made merely to reduce the backlash that she has suffered as a result of exposing her true attitudes when she attacked Mr. Selleck.

Just my interpretation.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:18:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top