Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2001 5:59:59 PM EST
[url]http://www.rosiemagazine.com/causes/index.jsp[/url]
Yeah, stomp her on her own site!  It's looking pretty dismal for her already.  Which makes me happy![:D]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:32:54 AM EST
[#1]
^^^
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:35:52 AM EST
[#2]
I'm on my way...[:D]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:42:52 AM EST
[#3]
Done. Freedom at 81% down from 93% a few days ago.  Get back over there boys!
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:44:07 AM EST
[#4]
Our lead has slipped.  The enemy is rebuilding forces.  Let smoke em!
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:51:52 AM EST
[#5]
Done.....Still at 81%.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:58:27 AM EST
[#6]
The good news is that not only are 81% for no gun control, but another 12% are OK about guns so long as there is a background check at the time of purchase, which is the same thing IMHO. That makes a total of 93% against restricting law abiding folks. Only 2% say they are for more gun control. Might as well enjoy it now because the fat pig will never mention any knowledge of this poll. Or she'll just lie and say an overwhelming number of people (2% in truth) responding were for more control.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:59:39 AM EST
[#7]
btt     I wonder if the "ban everything" tick counts as a vote whenever someone moves along. Note that the tick is in the "ban 'em all" spot when one first enters the page. The pig.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 12:00:50 PM EST
[#8]
DONE!! still at 81%   Will have to vote again at work.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 12:03:22 PM EST
[#9]
btt
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 12:03:35 PM EST
[#10]
Need a JAVA script loop that calls the send script with the one parameter.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 12:17:59 PM EST
[#11]
Done. Good guys still @ 81%.[pistol]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 12:54:27 PM EST
[#12]
Quoted:
The good news is that not only are 81% for no gun control, but another 12% are OK about guns so long as there is a background check at the time of purchase, which is the same thing IMHO. That makes a total of 93% against restricting law abiding folks. Only 2% say they are for more gun control. Might as well enjoy it now because the fat pig will never mention any knowledge of this poll. Or she'll just lie and say an overwhelming number of people (2% in truth) responding were for more control.
View Quote


These #'s are credible? It's the fourth time I voted. Everytime this gets BTT'd I go over and vote again. If you want scientific results just ask Rosie to do a REAL random study. I'm sure she'll oblige. She'll set up polling places randomly asking people exiting Columbine and Santana High Schools about their thoughts on gun control.

So we stomp one survey. It's a crock of shyt anyways. Their banning ammo in LA and encroaching on gun laws everywhere. Big effing whoop.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 1:15:20 PM EST
[#13]
done
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 1:25:58 PM EST
[#14]
Done.  Still at 81%.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 1:28:46 PM EST
[#15]
Done.

How many in favor of having Rosie's nasal twang modofied?

Eddie
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 7:57:41 PM EST
[#16]
Was just there and voted at 80% against gun control. seems to be dropping a little come on vote
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 8:13:12 PM EST
[#17]
80% now - down from 93% a few days ago - go vote again
BTT
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:07:38 PM EST
[#18]
Done, 80% with no restrictions 2% for gun control.

NO SLACK!
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 12:50:19 AM EST
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The good news is that not only are 81% for no gun control, but another 12% are OK about guns so long as there is a background check at the time of purchase, which is the same thing IMHO. That makes a total of 93% against restricting law abiding folks. Only 2% say they are for more gun control. Might as well enjoy it now because the fat pig will never mention any knowledge of this poll. Or she'll just lie and say an overwhelming number of people (2% in truth) responding were for more control.
View Quote


These #'s are credible? It's the fourth time I voted. Everytime this gets BTT'd I go over and vote again. If you want scientific results just ask Rosie to do a REAL random study. I'm sure she'll oblige. She'll set up polling places randomly asking people exiting Columbine and Santana High Schools about their thoughts on gun control.

So we stomp one survey. It's a crock of shyt anyways. Their banning ammo in LA and encroaching on gun laws everywhere. Big effing whoop.
View Quote



Of course it's unscientific! My point is that at least she doesn't have this as ammo unless she lies about the apparent results. But you can bet if it were coming out the other way, still unscientific, she'd be acting like it was enough reason to just go out and take everyone's guns away right now without further delay. I'm just glad the pig doesn't have that option.
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 1:14:06 AM EST
[#20]
I'll go vote, BUT i won't touch Rosie's poll...
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 3:35:01 AM EST
[#21]
Most studies and polls are lopsided, the researcher can throw out data he/she finds invalid or faulty, who knows what segment of the population the data comes from, what was the criteria for participation, etc. etc.  When I was in college I learned that statistical analysis can be manipulated to give the results you want, and only someone else who knows what to look for could tell.  That's why I rarely believe any of the gov't's studies.
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 3:36:19 AM EST
[#22]
It is now at 80%
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 4:26:26 AM EST
[#23]
I'm in. Oh and drop her a note as well to let her know that you have seen her attempt at bias and that you've had your say. Ah democracy!
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 4:32:28 AM EST
[#24]
I voted & email her fat ass

[red]"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity"[/red] -- Lazarus Long in Time Enough for Love
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 9:55:56 AM EST
[#25]
btt
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.